this is a long proses that has to be done with time first is to make sure that you can host a room. Like are you behind a router? If yes do you have a port set for wcs? If that is all set then you need to setup your config to what you want.
1. channel name put the name that you want your room to be here
2. topic this is what people see before they come in to the room
3. motd this is what people will see when they first come into the room you will only see this one time when you are in the room
4. passwords (there are 3 levles in wcs @1 @ + each should be deff.)
5. start wcs by double clicking wcs.exe then go to winmx and put the name and the addy into the search bar and hit join you should be in the room. once in the room use /login your password for @1 nad you are hosting a basic room for more help email me at email@example.com