gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 06:02:23 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Need A Script Please
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Need A Script Please  (Read 3689 times)

Offline KillerBlunt420

• Forum Member
Need A Script Please
« on: October 17, 2008, 11:53:17 pm »
ok if some one has the free time  could they hook me up with a script that  lets says i had a login that i said in the room through my bot    well i want it so if some one else besides me trys to use that login gets kicked  i use to have the script  but lost it when i formated a while back thanks to anyone taking the time to help

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
Re: Need A Script Please
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 07:11:35 am »
this should work on FXServer and some others

Edit "YOURPASSWORD" and "YOURHOSTNAME" to match yours

Code: [Select]
<OnOpMessage type="script">
<in>/login YOURPASSWORD</in>
<out>/message %RAWNAME% #c2#PLEASE STANDBY WHILE YOUR DETAILS ARE ANALYSED FOR LOGIN PERMISSION.....</out>
<out delay="2000" condition="!?" lvalue="%HOSTNAME%" rvalue="YOURHOSTNAME">/message %RAWNAME% #c8#Permission Denied!</out>
<out delay="2000" condition="!?" lvalue="%HOSTNAME%" rvalue="YOURHOSTNAME">/kickban %NAME%</out>
<out delay="2000" condition="?" lvalue="%HOSTNAME%" rvalue="YOURHOSTNAME">/message %RAWNAME% #c4#Permission Granted! Welcome Back #c1#%NAME%</out>
<out delay="2000" condition="?" lvalue="%HOSTNAME%" rvalue="YOURHOSTNAME">/forcelogin %RAWNAME% YOURPASSWORD</out>
</OnOpMessage>

If it's WCS your using you'll need to create a Custom Command:

CustomCommand=/LOGIN=YOURBOTSPASSWORD  <-- change to your bots pass

Edit "YOURPASSWORD" and "YOURHOSTNAME" to match yours

<command type="script">
<out>/message %RAWNAME% #c2#PLEASE STANDBY WHILE YOUR DETAILS ARE ANALYSED FOR LOGIN PERMISSION.....</out>
<out delay="2000" condition="!?" lvalue="%HOSTNAME%" rvalue="YOURHOSTNAME">/message %RAWNAME% #c8#Permission Denied!</out>
<out delay="2000" condition="!?" lvalue="%HOSTNAME%" rvalue="YOURHOSTNAME">/kickban %NAME%</out>
<out delay="2000" condition="?" lvalue="%HOSTNAME%" rvalue="YOURHOSTNAME">/message %RAWNAME% #c4#Permission Granted! Welcome Back #c1#%NAME%</out>
<out delay="2000" condition="?" lvalue="%HOSTNAME%" rvalue="YOURHOSTNAME">/forcelogin %RAWNAME% YOURPASSWORD</out>
</command>

NOTE: if you have the bot override the /login command in WCS ,you'll need to replicate the above script for each admin you have (making the neccessary changes to match their hostname and password)

You could also change all instances of  %HOSTNAME% to %IP% if you choose

Offline KillerBlunt420

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 08:17:05 pm »
actually my login command is a text command in the room not a /login so this should work fine   i will try it out  thanks for the help

Offline KillerBlunt420

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 08:22:43 pm »
actually is there i way to make this by ip instead of hostname?  because it wouldnt be hard for some one to copy my name and use this

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 08:42:30 pm »
<OnOpMessage type="script">
<out delay="2000" condition="!?" lvalue="%IP%" rvalue="YOURIP">/message %RAWNAME% #c8#Permission Denied!</out>
<out delay="2000" condition="!?" lvalue="%IP%" rvalue="YOURIP">/kickban %NAME%</out>
<out delay="2000" condition="?" lvalue="%IP%" rvalue="YOURIP">/message %RAWNAME% #c4#Permission Granted! Welcome Back #c1#%NAME%</out>
<out delay="2000" condition="?" lvalue="%IP%" rvalue="YOURIP">/forcelogin %RAWNAME% YOURPASSWORD</out>
</OnOpMessage>

<command type="script">
<out delay="2000" condition="!?" lvalue="%IP%" rvalue="YOURIP">/message %RAWNAME% #c8#Permission Denied!</out>
<out delay="2000" condition="!?" lvalue="%IP%" rvalue="YOURIP">/kickban %NAME%</out>
<out delay="2000" condition="?" lvalue="%IP%" rvalue="YOURIP">/message %RAWNAME% #c4#Permission Granted! Welcome Back #c1#%NAME%</out>
<out delay="2000" condition="?" lvalue="%IP%" rvalue="YOURIP">/forcelogin %RAWNAME% YOURPASSWORD</out>
</command>

Offline KillerBlunt420

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 11:19:09 pm »
yeah i got it working earlier   another guy told me to change the hostname to ip    thanks a lot for the script  and your time :)

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2008, 11:21:15 pm »
Your welcome blunt, good to hear ya got it workin   :)

Offline Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

• WANABE WINMX CHAT SERVER HACKER
  • Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 04:52:36 pm »
sorry reef was me who sorted it for killer :S
[ìíÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍ]Íì•íÌí¯`·íI¯ìIÌì í]¡í¯ìIÎ Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK ÎIí¯ì¡[ì íÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍì•íÌ[Ìí¯`·íI¯ìIÌìí]

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 05:14:03 pm »
no worries richy lol.... as long as he got it workin, alls good  :)

Offline KillerBlunt420

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2008, 08:48:46 am »
yeah thanks a lot to both of you i really appriciate it    and for all the other scripts you guys have released to  :)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Need A Script Please

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx