gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 18, 2024, 05:58:21 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Pirate Bay Celebrates 5th Birthday With Party
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pirate Bay Celebrates 5th Birthday With Party  (Read 669 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Pirate Bay Celebrates 5th Birthday With Party
« on: November 28, 2008, 10:05:16 am »
The crew of the Pirate bay have been enjoying themselves this week as the 5th birthday of the popular tracker was announced, despite their being some confusion as to the actual day.

http://newteevee.com/2008/11/26/five-years-of-the-pirate-bay-the-most-memorable-moments/

The Pirate Bay is celebrating its fifth birthday this week, complete with a special anniversary logo and a blog post that makes fun of Swedish and U.S. anti-piracy efforts and claims that even George Bush knows the founder’s names.
If it’s one thing that helped the Pirate Bay to become the BitTorrent power house that it is, it’s that distinctive mixture of populist rhetoric, the always-deferred promise of huge announcements and continuous nose-thumbing at Hollywood and the rest of the entertainment industry.

Happy Birthday to the Bay Crew and lets hope they do ok with their impending court case.

Offline Cobra

• Forum Member
  • I'm not me.
Re: Pirate Bay Celebrates 5th Birthday With Party
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 07:30:37 am »
I would suggest that they play 24 hours of streaming music on their website! LOL
Downloading is an addiction I do not want to give up.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Pirate Bay Celebrates 5th Birthday With Party

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx