gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 16, 2024, 12:29:19 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  top 20 Christmas songs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: top 20 Christmas songs  (Read 4253 times)

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
top 20 Christmas songs
« on: December 01, 2008, 01:19:38 pm »
Okies Guys you have 7 days to pick your top 20. with 10 votes each. So lets get voting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline TheMacDaddy

• Forum Member
Re: top 20 Christmas songs
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 04:00:33 pm »
ok well i wont vote as i will be playin the tracks....
but i got all these tracks and many many more   all in all i got about 1000 xmas songs so what i will do is play xmas songs all day then as evening draws in on xmas eve and the fires burning brightly (hehehehe i feel all xmasy now) i will then play the top20 for 20 back to one.
i am so looking forward to doing this   :)

Offline tig

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 10:30:37 pm »
Great I know you are... we all need to decide which time zone to use.... any ideas?
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline Cobra

• Forum Member
  • I'm not me.
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 04:35:27 am »
If you can edit the poll, "The Christmas Song a.k.a. Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire" is a duplicate.
Downloading is an addiction I do not want to give up.

Offline tig

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 04:57:28 am »
opps i thought i had done another... we had sooo many... thanks for pointing that out cobra

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 05:46:13 am »
for a laugh during Xmas...

Weird Al Yankovic - The night Santa went crazy
Weird Al Yankovic - The Real Slim Santa

:lol:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline tig

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 01:09:05 am »
OKies guys i have moved this in here. I would like to see more votes than 7.... come on all lets see what the top 20 is.

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• my name is nooks, and I approve this message
  • MX Hosts
  • Dream BIG, Live BIGGER!!
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 01:22:36 pm »
What's up with only 10 picks man?? It is the top 20. I was set to pick them bad boys hell! lol
When you wake up each morning always try to remember tomorrow is never your option, it's God's. Love like you want to. Live like you aren't afraid. And ALWAYS try to remember that even if it seems personal it's never as important as something you may have forgotten to do today.

WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE - For WinMX help or help on other pc related matters.
WinMXWorld.com Cafe_AE182F4ECAFE - For great chat.

Offline tig

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2008, 02:12:54 pm »
I don't know 10 was a number that came to my head and easy to look at.

Offline HybridfuryJPMUSIC

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2008, 10:04:25 am »
I like the most Common songs but here's my rank top 5, as 1 being my most favorite:
1. Last Christmas
2. Jingle Bell Rock
3. Winter Wonderland

Hmm.. I think there should be another Christmas song here which is really popular as well. The name is called "Wonderful Christmas Time" by Paul McCartney.

Offline HybridfuryJPMUSIC

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2008, 10:10:49 am »
I would also request, "A very special christmas, will be" or something like that the lyrics should be like. I really like that song too. ^_^

Offline thunderwinds

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2008, 11:50:47 am »
i wish i had come across these sooner:
Alice Cooper,John 5,Billy Sheehan,Vinny Appice - Santa Claws Is Coming To Town
it's the only version of the song i can stand, working retail as long as i have has ruind many soongs, and
Joe Lynn Turner,Bruce Kulick,Bob Kulick,Rudy Sarzo,Simon Wright - Rockin Around The Xmas Tree

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  top 20 Christmas songs

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx