gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 20, 2024, 03:40:04 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  Can't connect to Winmx..HELP!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Can't connect to Winmx..HELP!  (Read 3213 times)

Crystal

Can't connect to Winmx..HELP!
« on: December 13, 2008, 06:15:52 pm »
Hello,
I have used winmx off and on for about two years. I had a older version which I believe was 3.53 maybe beta and it did'nt connect. When searching for help I found the new version 4.7.5? Which is what I have now.
I have also switched from dial up to highspeed in the last year but still was able to maintain connection with Winmx.
In November 08 I was unable to connect and as far as i know, nothen has changed. It says it's detecting a freiwall but I have turned them off just to get through.
I don't know alot about this kind of stuff but do do well in general with computers. I have windows vista, highspeed internet, and the version 4.7.6. I have also tried older versions and they to do not connect. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothen.
I have also allowed windows to let the program through.
Any suggestions would be aprpeciated.
Thanks! :S

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
Re: Can't connect to Winmx..HELP!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 08:41:46 pm »
4.7.5 doesnt exist and will be bogus. Id uninstall that quick and scan for spyware/virus's. The latest version is 3.54 and can be found at  https://patch.winmxconex.com/
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  Can't connect to Winmx..HELP!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.028 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx