gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 26, 2024, 09:17:11 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  Connection problems...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Connection problems...  (Read 1776 times)

Offline zOmbieland65

• Forum Member
Connection problems...
« on: January 10, 2009, 07:55:03 pm »
I use to use WinMX and have just begun using again, but I am not being allowed a connection on the start page. I am using a USB broadband card from Sprint and have a decent connection. It just will not connect to a network. Can anyone please help me, this is driving me crazy!

Online nylly444

• The /root of all evil ;-)
  • WMW Team
    • WinMX World
Re: Connection problems...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 11:51:54 am »
A plain WinMx will never connect as the server it seeks are not there anymore, you need a patched Version from  https://patch.winmxconex.com
Just install over your existent WinMX and it should connect fine unless there are other obstacles :)
LINUX - Legendary Intelligent Needful Universal Xperienced

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 01:54:04 pm »
I had recieved a pm from his user yesterday & didnt realise they had posted here also... i guess the advice given solved the problem as there has been no reply ( that advice being same as above and to check ports/firewall etc )..... please guys make the forum your 1st port of call as you will recieve answers a lot quicker and from as many people as it takes to solve your problems... i dont mind getting a pm from anyone requireing help  but to do both can confuse the issue..... so please post here 1st and if no satisfactory reply or you are still a little confused then pm for help.... many thanks  :D

kiki

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 05:39:35 am »
Can some one tell me if i have to change patch i have 3.54 but i see on my bar on top it says to update to official download community? I can connect but get a lot of false downloads.

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 05:57:19 am »
Yes you will need to upgrade to the latest patch. Please go here:  https://patch.winmxconex.com

download and install

Any problems please post back. And please let us know if you are connected as well.
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

kiki

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 06:54:03 am »
Thank you. :)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  Connection problems...

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx