gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 20, 2024, 03:08:29 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Other Software  |  DVD ripper
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: DVD ripper  (Read 2524 times)

Jim

DVD ripper
« on: March 16, 2010, 11:14:19 pm »
Hello does anyone know of a dvd ripper that is free, doesn't leave a watermark, converts in good quality, can remove css, and doesn't use a whole hell of a lot of cpu bandwidth on a higher priority? I would like to acquire a cracked version of dvd fab, as it performed the best on high priority in the background. i would prefer to get this one off the web as my security is not where I would like it to be. thanks.

Jim

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
Re: DVD ripper
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 11:22:19 pm »
Hi Jim,
I know of a free dvd program, but i dont know if it has all the features you require,
it is a complete audo/vidio/cd/dvd/youtube set, maybe i can also help you with the best free security?
click here for all the free stuff

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Jim

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 11:29:27 pm »
ah yes DVD video soft, I tried them but every time I tried to install it it told me that I need Microsoft .NET framework even though I have 2.0 redistributable. idk why I get that error

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 02:08:27 am »
This topic has been locked to prevent the site becoming involved in warez trafficking/linking  claims.

Jim please dont ask for "cracked" software on this site, we are a p2p support site and whilst individual folks may wish to be helpful we cant allow the site to become a conduit for such requests.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Other Software  |  DVD ripper

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.022 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx