gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76781 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 July 27, 2024, 02:42:48 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  PC Aid Station  |  General PC Aid  |  Task Tray
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Task Tray  (Read 3318 times)

Offline Daniel

• Forum Member
  • chiot mignon
Task Tray
« on: February 25, 2009, 07:49:19 pm »
Are there any patches or hotfixes out there to fix Windows XP's task tray?

http://i41.tinypic.com/2vkyjwj.png
- Have a nice explosive day.

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
Re: Task Tray
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 12:03:05 pm »
Yes revert back to the windows XP default. The looks to me like you have some sort of Programme to modify it. An looking at the bar i think its probably tuneup utilities. Programmes like that are usually a load of crap Especially tune up. Tune is suppose to do what it says. Which it does extremly well. Mess about with your desktop though it does extremely poorly. You will need to fully remove it and of what i hear its a pain i nthe arse. Also id recomment sfc /scannow with your original disk in.

http://www.stardock.com/products/windowblinds/    is a good one if i remmeber but its not free, but then nothing ever is unless you look for it. But in all honesty all your doing is adding more bells and whistles to go wrong.
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline Savage Blades

• Forum Member
    • DJ Hire
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 05:14:11 am »
I dont get it
are you saying explorer.exe crashed and you lost your winmx tray icon ?
My opinions, are mine !
They may, or may not reflect the views and opinions of other WinMX World Forum members !!
DJ Hire

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• my name is nooks, and I approve this message
  • MX Hosts
  • Dream BIG, Live BIGGER!!
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 01:43:26 am »
I would say it's definately tuneup utilities and it looks to me like the theme just didn't allow for the arrow to show your hidden icons. Reverting to a default theme will fix it OR you can go into taskbar properties and either untick the Hide Inactive Icons box OR you can click on Customize.... right beside that and manually choose which icons you want to always show. Hope it helps. :)
When you wake up each morning always try to remember tomorrow is never your option, it's God's. Love like you want to. Live like you aren't afraid. And ALWAYS try to remember that even if it seems personal it's never as important as something you may have forgotten to do today.

WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE - For WinMX help or help on other pc related matters.
WinMXWorld.com Cafe_AE182F4ECAFE - For great chat.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  PC Aid Station  |  General PC Aid  |  Task Tray

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx