gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 01:10:55 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  ~Uniting against the common 'Mo'Foe~
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ~Uniting against the common 'Mo'Foe~  (Read 1809 times)

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
~Uniting against the common 'Mo'Foe~
« on: October 18, 2005, 07:55:43 am »
Our goal has always been to provide knowledge and assistance to the whole WInMX Community.

Throughout our recent debate we have observed the situation closely and with this in mind, we feel that any further activity will only result in unrepairable damage to the community at large.  It is our belief that having brought our concerns to public notice that no further benefit can be obtained for the WinMX users by any further public actions.  In the quest for peace and fairness we will be removing our petition as aceptable reassurances have been given regarding our concerns, we accept these reassurances based on the integrity of those making them.

KingB

eh
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 08:13:02 am »
Tiz a buncha crap, I still ain't gonna fall to my knees and praise'm for rippin off winmx like this :P

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 10:39:40 am »
Theres no need to praise anyone kingB  :?

We had concerns and we feel they have been addressed, how things proceed from this point on is not for me to say but I have no reason to continue aggravating a situation that was and has been addressed through discussion.

We all move forward together or become the casualties of our own lack of trust.

PAFarmer

Comment
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 06:09:29 am »
Been WinMx user for couple of years and loyal WinMx man. Glad to see this squabble is finaly getting resolved as it was upsetting most users who backed youall up to keep it going.

Offline Kricket

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2005, 07:11:43 pm »
Greetings,I feel the real problem now is mass confusion!!! There are so many host or non host (1.9) files out there how do U know whose one is the right on?? What exactally should we be running?? I am running as a primary,WinMx 3.53, MX Mon 1.28Eb,Peerguradian,sharing. AFS,AEQ??
  Also I cannot find a GOOD help file for WinMX or MX Mon that will really tell me what ALL the settings and options are. It is really a hassle to go around blind wondering if U have everything set up right or U R pissing people off because UR not sure what is WinMX correct!! I wish someone would write a guideline for those of us who R still learning!! I would gladly accept any PM or IM (i.e.Yahoo Messenger : kricketbs2) from someone with help !! :D  :?  :D  Sincerely, Kricket

P.S. I am not trying to PO anyone, just tired of trying to find answers !  :?

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2005, 07:46:14 pm »
Kricket
I would love to help you with your settings ..

First off let me point you to a couple of helpful guides that I think all users should have a look at.  They wont answer every question but will take care of most.

Permanent Fix For WinMX
Basic Guide to WinMX
Bandwidth Test and Guide
Searching
How Users Help WinMX
MX Monitor Help

Now, if you have seen these and they didnt help ya.. I appologize and would be more then happy to help you with any specific questions you have either in PM on this site or in the chat channel we have.

WinMxWorld.Com_1F6B8156094A

Look forward to hearing from you if you need anything else ..  :wink:

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  ~Uniting against the common 'Mo'Foe~

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx