gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 09:16:21 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Games  |  Colllect
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Colllect  (Read 3924 times)

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
Colllect
« on: June 03, 2009, 09:55:37 pm »
This was requested by Ripper,all the roomies can play but they are only allowed one turn a day so it may take months before an eventual outright winner is decided.
OS Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU  Q8200  @ 2.33GHz, 2331 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB

Offline ripper

• Forum Member
Re: Colllect
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 03:39:36 am »
Looks good Flyer!! ..however it wont save your progress if you have certain symbols in your username like the /\/\ for example and prolly quite a few tags..changed my name to just ripper and works great!!

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 11:10:44 am »
Hi Ripper,
Try this I don't guarantee it will cover all names but should do most.

Regards F£¥è®
OS Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU  Q8200  @ 2.33GHz, 2331 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB

Offline ripper

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 12:44:46 pm »
THXXX!! Well done!! Looks great!! This should keep people busy for awhile,Very Much appreciated!!! CHEERS!!! Thx for the updated version!!

Offline ripper

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 04:22:38 pm »
Just tested it out,,Works great for level 1,,manipulated the day of the week until I got all 10 items for level 1.It does not proceed to level 2 however.Thxxx again!!

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 06:45:44 pm »
Hi Ripper,
I hold my hand up to this, - when I was writing this it needed a variable clearing so it would work with more than one user,I didnt realise the effect this would have on the level settings.
I've added a line and run this through up to the second level and its worked fine.If you find any more bugs let me know and I'll try to fix them.
Sorry for the trouble,
Regards F£¥è®

Offline ripper

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 07:40:19 pm »
THXXXX Flyer !! I will let ya know if any bugs occur.Thx for your time in making this script,it is truly appreciated!

CHEERS!! Ripper

Offline ripper

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 11:53:03 pm »
Works great up to level 2,however once you get to level 2 it will give you items for level 2,until you reload the bot,then it starts to give you items from level 1 again.If you manually change the giftcount to say 22,it will give items for level 3,but if you manually change back to 11 for level 2,it still only gives for level 1.Any ideas? thxxxxxxxxxx Flyer!

Cheers,Rip

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2009, 10:44:48 am »
Hi Ripper,
I've tried to replicate what you say is happening, changing the number back and forh in the yourgiftcount file, reloading the bot, even going so far as to reboot and the game runs perfectly.I can only assume that somewhere along the line your doing something wrong.The level is set by the number in the yourgiftcount file (as you know) and as this is a stored file theres no reason for it not to work every time.I did find a typo whilst checking this though that would affect level 8,       <out type = "push" extdata = "level" condition = "3" lvalue = "$yourtotalt$" rvalue = "69">8</out>  as you can see theres a t at the end of   "$yourtotalt$" please remove it.
Sorry I cant be of more help but the game runs fine for me in all circumstances.

Regards F£¥è®

Offline gypsyroadhog

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2009, 10:51:32 pm »
Hi
You say it could be a long game...no probs there
BUT could you explain what the game does and how its won...b4 i download it and try

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 07:54:36 am »
you may want to read the first post here Gypsy

https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=8274.0.html
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline ripper

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2009, 12:22:12 pm »
@Flyer,,,game works great now..for some reason my pc stopped reading certain files,happens after I been running for 1000 hours or so lol,,,rebooted and now it works fine.I knew it had to be something because the game was working fine and i didnt change anything. Thx again for making this and trying to fix what was my computer error lol.I fixed the level 8 also.
Thxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers, Ripper

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Games  |  Colllect

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx