gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 01:22:53 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Games  |  Dice game originally by Switchcode
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dice game originally by Switchcode  (Read 5688 times)

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
Dice game originally by Switchcode
« on: December 15, 2006, 01:51:55 pm »
Code: [Select]
<command>
<in>!dice game</in>
<out>This game is really simple use the triggers !dice & !hold to play, u need to kep the score below the randum number the bot generates,Good luck</out>
</command>

<command type="script">
<in>!dice</in> 
<out type="sleep"extdata="150"></out>
<out type="push"extdata="hold"condition="1"lvalue="%TRIGGER%"rvalue="!hold">1</out>
<out condition="1"lvalue="%TRIGGER%"rvalue="!hold">#c8#Holding..</out>
<out type="push"extdata="player"condition="0"lvalue="$running$"rvalue="1">%RAWNAME%</out>
<out type="push"extdata="penalty">HA HA HA Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha$player$ you really are shit!!! =D</out>
<out type="goto"extdata="7"condition="0"lvalue="$running$"rvalue="1"></out>
<out type="push"extdata="diceresultthree">$diceresult$</out>
<out type="push"extdata="diceresultfour">$diceresulttwo$</out>
<out type="push"extdata="dicegraphthree">$dicegraph$</out>
<out type="push"extdata="dicegraphfour">$dicegraphtwo$</out>
<out type="push"extdata="resulttwo">$result$</out>
<out type="goto"extdata="4"></out>
<out type="push"extdata="target">%RANDOMNUM[13]%</out>
<out type="push"extdata="target"><operator type="+"lvalue="$target$"rvalue="5"/></out>
<out>#c8#Target value is #c1#$target$#c8#!!</out>
<out type="push"extdata="firstdicedone">0</out>
<out type="push"extdata="diceresult">%RANDOMNUM[5]%</out>
<out type="push"extdata="diceresult"><operator type="++"lvalue="$diceresult$"/></out>
<out type="push"extdata="dicegraph"condition="1"lvalue="$diceresult$"rvalue="1">#c9#( #c1#· #c9#)</out>
<out type="push"extdata="dicegraph"condition="1"lvalue="$diceresult$"rvalue="2">#c9#( #c1#: #c9#)</out>
<out type="push"extdata="dicegraph"condition="1"lvalue="$diceresult$"rvalue="3">#c9#(#c1#: ·#c9#)</out>
<out type="push"extdata="dicegraph"condition="1"lvalue="$diceresult$"rvalue="4">#c9#(#c1#: :#c9#)</out>
<out type="push"extdata="dicegraph"condition="1"lvalue="$diceresult$"rvalue="5">#c9#(#c1#:·:#c9#)</out>
<out type="push"extdata="dicegraph"condition="1"lvalue="$diceresult$"rvalue="6">#c9#(#c1#:::#c9#)</out>
<out type="goto"extdata="5"condition="1"lvalue="$firstdicedone$"rvalue="1"></out>
<out type="push"extdata="firstdicedone">1</out>
<out type="push"extdata="diceresulttwo">$diceresult$</out>
<out type="push"extdata="dicegraphtwo">$dicegraph$</out>
<out type="goto"extdata="-12"condition="1"lvalue="$firstdicedone$"rvalue="1"></out>
<out type="push"extdata="result"><operator type="+"lvalue="$diceresult$"rvalue="$diceresulttwo$"/></out>
<out type="push"extdata="totalresult"condition="1"lvalue="$running$"rvalue="1"><operator type="+"lvalue="$result$"rvalue="$resulttwo$"/></out>
<out type="goto"extdata="20"condition="1"lvalue="$hold$"rvalue="1"></out>
<out type="goto"extdata="10"condition="1"lvalue="$running$"rvalue="1"></out>
<out delay="200">$dicegraph$ #c8#+ $dicegraphtwo$ #c8#= #c1#$result$</out>
<out condition=">"lvalue="$result$"rvalue="$target$">#c8#BUSTED!!!</out>
<out condition=">"lvalue="$result$"rvalue="$target$"delay="1000">$penalty$</out>
<out type="goto"extdata="14"condition=">"lvalue="$result$"rvalue="$target$"></out>
<out condition="1"lvalue="$result$"rvalue="$target$">#c8#YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!</out>
<out type="goto"extdata="12"condition="1"lvalue="$result$"rvalue="$target$"></out>
<out>#c8#Type #c1#!dice #c8#to roll again or #c1#!hold #c8#to settle..</out>
<out type="push"extdata="running">1</out>
<out type="goto"extdata="9"></out>
<out delay="200">$dicegraphthree$ #c8#+ $dicegraphfour$ #c8#+ $dicegraph$ #c8#+ $dicegraphtwo$ #c8#= #c1#$totalresult$#c8#/#c1#$target$</out>
<out type="push"extdata="running">0</out>
<out condition=">"lvalue="$totalresult$"rvalue="$target$">#c8#BUSTED!!!</out>
<out condition=">"lvalue="$totalresult$"rvalue="$target$"delay="1000">$penalty$</out>
<out type="goto"extdata="4"condition=">"lvalue="$totalresult$"rvalue="$target$"></out>
<out condition="1"lvalue="$totalresult$"rvalue="$target$">#c8#YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!</out>
<out type="goto"extdata="2"condition="1"lvalue="$totalresult$"rvalue="$target$"></out>
<out>#c8#Aw well. You can always try again #c1#=)</out>
<out type="break"></out>
<out>#c8#Your next roll would have been</out>
<out>$dicegraphthree$ #c8#+ $dicegraphfour$ #c8#+ $dicegraph$ #c8#+ $dicegraphtwo$ #c8#= #c1#$totalresult$</out>
<out condition=">"lvalue="$totalresult$"rvalue="$target$">#c8#You were right to hold!! Well done! #c1#=)</out>
<out condition="1"lvalue="$totalresult$"rvalue="$target$">#c8#BUSTED!!! You would have WON!!</out>
<out condition="1"lvalue="$totalresult$"rvalue="$target$"delay="1000">$penalty$</out>
<out condition="<"lvalue="$totalresult$"rvalue="$target$">#c8#Bad luck =\ You could have rolled again..</out>
<out type="push"extdata="hold">0</out>
<out type="push"extdata="running">0</out>
<out condition="1"lvalue="%RANDOMNUM[5]%"rvalue="0"></out>
<out type="break"></out>
</command>

**Edit: Added Author's Name MH
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline Switchcode

• Forum Member
    • IR serious cat. This is serious site.
Re: Dice game
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 03:10:41 am »
.. I have posted this same reply on your own forum Tiny; This is my script. You have removed the random out at the end that displays my name and a URL for where others can get this script for themselves. Posting other people's work without mentioning who wrote it is bad; Posting other's work after removing their signature from it AND failing to mention that you did not create it is fucking unforgivable.
 The original script can be found at http://kraine.atspace.com/all.txt with 2 other scripts I wrote some 3 years ago.
http://www.switchcode.net/entitiesbanner.swf
-Profound and wildly over generalising message missing-

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
Re: Dice game originally by Switchcode
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 12:02:23 pm »
Hi Switchcode,

Sorry its taken so long here to rectify this, I'd like you to know that last Dec when Bender first announced he was going to close the MXC site down and actually did for a short time we asked folks to post scripts they had here to preserve them for community use, however and sadly in many cases the original author was unknown and in the hast to get them posted some of them were marked wrong not having the 'Author Unknown' tag in the topic. 

In any case Id like to thank you for this great game and allowing it to be posted here for forlks to use, I've fixed the topic to acknowledge you as the Original Author here very gladly give credit where its due.. great job on this.

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 02:51:26 pm »
Hang on one second. I never stole this script, This stuff was posted at the sudden closur of Mxcontrol with no warning and a effort of metis users to post what scripts they had in their bots so as not to loose what i would class as valuable scripts, I posted many script that day with no mention to anyone. Now for you to come claming i stole it on my site and here is unfounded. I remove all names from the scripts for when publishing in my chat room as who cares who made what, i dont post my name all over the scripts i have made, an i certainly dont keep a list on my desktop just to keep people like you happy.
So go take one long look at yourself and try asking questions first before you go causing trouble where it is not needed. Maybe next time i wont be so quick at jumping up and helping when problems arrise.

Offline Switchcode

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 04:30:52 pm »
@MeHere; No problem and thank you for changing the topic title.
@Tiny; Removing the original writer's name and reposting anywhere without even saying that the original author is unknown is as close to plagiarism as you could possibly get without daubing your own signature into the code.
  I have no problem with anyone using my scripts, even if they change them beyond recognition; Its the reposting and forgetting to mention that it is not your script that I cannot fathom. If you really posted this as part of some beguiling effort to save homeless scripts from MXcontrol; WHY did you edit my name out of it before reposting? WHY did you not mention the fact that it is a rescued script from a dead forum?
  A random once out of six link telling others where they can get the script does not constitute "posting my name all over" it, and you would not need to keep a list of original authors names on your desktop were you decent enough to type "A-u-t-h-o-r- -u-n-k-n-o-w-n" before hitting up the first code tag; Or were you so rushed off your feet during the MXcontrol rescue mission that you simply lacked the time?
  Apologies to everyone else for my sixth post here being a rant.

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 06:35:01 pm »
It was a copy and paste out of my own xml. I removed your link as i seen no use for it in its use in my room. when mxcontrol shut i posted that script. No where does it say i made that script. It does show where i modified it as it was in production in my room. just a quick copy and paste job to help out and its turned into a joke. I posted 6 scripts that day, do you see anyone else being pathetic and moaning about their script being published by anyone else. No it was a joint effort by many to post what they had an what i thought was a service is now becoming a major regret. Some people really need to get a life. An as for being busy you had know idea what i was doing at the time of closure of mxcontrol. if i remmebr rightly it was about the time when KM closed his connection solution so i would of been extremly busy helping.

So the moral of the story is when the shit hits the fan dont help out as some board kid who cant play out because its winter now sits on a forum moaning about a pathetic little script he made and owns all rights to. jeesh man do you see how pathetic you are sounding. Have your last comment, i wont be posting in this topic again as its remedial and as someone trusted on this site by many i myself wont turn it into a dog hole for the pleasure of others. I have given you my reasons and to many other than yourself it was justified reason for posting it..

Offline Switchcode

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 09:38:18 pm »
Ah you're totally missing the point. Posting scripts on forums for anyone to use, change, update or improve immediately removes an author's exclusive publishing rights to the script; I would neither expect nor want any script I write to remain static and unchanged over time, regardless of who makes those changes.
  The point I set out to make is that a decent person would repost them AT LEAST with Author unknown as part of the thread header. Of course I fully understand why your immediate responses include "take one long look at yourself". "pathetic" and "pathetic little script"; I pointed out an error on your part (not mentioning that the author is unknown) and why it pissed me off (you know as well as I do that it appears as if you wrote the script)... Your "I was busy being a hero" reaction was predictable, the "well if this is how Im treated then I wont help nobody no mo" follow-up was downright hilarious.

Offline ']['affy

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 10:49:22 am »
most ppl on mx edit there bot scripts to fit in with there room, alot of ppl dont use the creators name in it, as tiny said it was just a c + p from the script that he edited there was no harm intended so plz leave it as that.

Offline Switchcode

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 01:14:12 pm »
Im leaving it because I cant be bothered to pick either of your arguments to bits. I stand by what I said; If you paste a script that you did not write you say so. If you dont even know who the coder is you post it as author unknown. Its common sense; Not me being a dick.

Offline HolocausticReign

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2007, 11:38:12 am »
And the victory goes to //////Chris//////
I hate everyone, I don't need a reason to hate them, I just hate them because they breathe.

Offline kinglouie

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2010, 03:26:48 am »
I copied the code for my bot and fixed the problem with the whitespace and illegal characters. The problem I am having is that it won't hold when i type !hold. The game just sits and basically waits for me to type !dice again. Did I do something wrong?

Offline Pri

• MX Hosts
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2010, 09:53:24 am »
First problem I see (and I literally only just glimpsed it) is that the script doesn't have a trigger set for the !hold command so when you type that, nothing will happen.

To fix this locate the piece of code that says <in>!dice</in> and make a new line underneath that one and put in <in>!hold</in>

Again I've not looked at the entire script but just from my glimpse I believe that to be the issue.

Offline kinglouie

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2010, 01:23:38 pm »
That was it. I put in the new line and it works perfect so far. Thanks Pri.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Games  |  Dice game originally by Switchcode

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx