gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 01:13:54 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Technical  |  Protocol Discussion  |  Saving Search Titles & or Artists ??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Saving Search Titles & or Artists ??  (Read 2912 times)

Offline mackjazz

• Forum Member
Saving Search Titles & or Artists ??
« on: November 05, 2009, 09:00:34 pm »
from an old post I found and cut below, I could not find a definitive answer and so am asking.  If I have typed in say, 4 song titles and 2 artists names, search etc but dont really come up with what (results) I am looking for, then close out WinMX for the day and then on the following day start and open WinMX, is there a way to see and have saved those same 4 song titles and 2 artists in their respective folder tabs?  I don't mean the search data (results) that is or is not found but just the search tab folder labels with my typed song titles and artists names, from the day before (Similar to how Shareaza is closed and opened with your inputed and typed search info saved, but not the results)?

--
Re. saving the Search page, I hear ya about Search results becoming obsolete once you've closed down. But if not the results, how about saving the song titles that have been input, so the user needn't enter that data again each time they open the program after not successfully downloading those titles (as has been the case for me lately)? I'm guessing there's no way to do that either, huh?

--
Thanks for your help in clearing this up.
Mack   :/

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
Re: Saving Search Titles & or Artists ??
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 10:24:13 pm »
well it s actually not adviced to leave searches open and no i am not aware there's an option for that, you could try just to keep them in a text file for memory and copy and paste
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Technical  |  Protocol Discussion  |  Saving Search Titles & or Artists ??

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx