gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 11:48:58 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  leechammer problems...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: leechammer problems...  (Read 4308 times)

Offline circe801

• Forum Member
leechammer problems...
« on: January 30, 2010, 08:39:58 am »

i've been having problems with leechammer stopping monitoring [it says 'checking' , but won't actually go into time mode].  i try shutting it down and restarting, but it will not restart.  then, i try to uninstall and reinstall, but it doesn't show in my programs list!!  what the hell is going on??  then, sometimes, when i go to shut down my computer, it shows leechammer still rinning, though according to task manager, it is not...  anyone??  this is crazy!!!  also, mxmonitor will start, but not monitor if winmx is already running.  i am losing my mind!!

thanks for any assistance--
circe801

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
Re: leechammer problems...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 08:56:57 am »
Hi Circe801,
as far as i am aware, just incase you are using both leechammer & mxmonitor at the same time, this should not be done,
mxmonitor works on checking a user as he joins your queue, leechammer checks on time delay,
i know mxmonitor has issues when using bendmx on winmx 3.54 betta,

as for not seeing it listed in add/remove programs, i can guess the uninstaller is missing,
if you find the leechammher folder, normally in C:\Program Files\Leechammer you can totally delete that folder & reinstall leechammer,

most people open task manager and look at "aplications" tab, this only shows what is on the desktop, not any programs that run as a tray icon,
if you look on "processes" tab, that lists everything that is running,

hope this helps.

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline circe801

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 04:43:12 pm »

hi, max--

thanks for the quick reply.  well, i wasn't running them together on purpose--after [i thought] shutting down leechammer then i started mxmoni but it didn't function at all.  also, as i figured, when i restarted, leechammer was still running!!  i am baffled.  anyway, i had previously deleted the folder, only to find the program still installed!!  i used a couple of utilities to find every last file associated with leechammer, but something was still there, apparently... so, i'll try again and report back.  thanks a bunch!!!!

circe801

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 09:32:56 pm »
If you cannot get it uninstalled, try reinstalling without deleting the folder. This will put files into place that are missing, such as the uninstaller. You should do what max said and go into the task manager and disable the process for leechhammer, then reinstall it.

Offline circe801

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 08:10:01 pm »
one more thing--i downloaded the one that doesn't say 1.1 or 1.2, but the one that says 'for 3.3x'.  i also downloaded the upgrade, which apparently runs independently of the original.  how is this possible when it's only 800+ bytes... it IS an application, though.  i am more puzzled than ever at this point!!
circe801

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
    • Maxtech
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 09:43:35 pm »
ok the one for the 3.31 is the older version, the "upgrade" you actually overwrite the old one with the upgraded version, that works with the 3.53 & 3.54

Offline circe801

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 01:01:37 am »

a prior poster had been advised to dl the orig one and upgrade it as this for some reason would function as the 1.2 dl did not--i was just following that advice, but each time i dl the upgrade it functions by itself and differently than the orig dl.  they ALL show 'winmx not running' whether i start leechammer before or after i start winmx.  just for the record, i've a compaq presario notebook running vista home premium.  would this make a diff???

thanks for any and all advice--
circe801

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
    • Maxtech
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 09:01:49 am »
Hiya,
now as for Vista, i haven't got a clue on if this affects it, but the best idea i can come up with is try the newest mxmonitor 1.30 modified by Wraith,
if the auto start dont work on it, best way is start mxmonitor, then start winmx, monitor should work as normal.

Click Here MxMonitor 1.30.rar

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 11:08:12 am »
since you mention vista, .... did you make sure everything has been given administrator rights? please read the vista section on this board ;-)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  leechammer problems...

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx