gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 08:07:45 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Chat Issues  |  Weird rooms
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Weird rooms  (Read 5010 times)

Offline Blitzen

• Forum Member
Weird rooms
« on: March 18, 2010, 09:05:08 am »
I guess many have seen the rooms listing latley that have filthy topics, there seems to be allot popping up of late. Here are some room names to check out  their topics

.·:*MOVIES  GATEMEDIATOR
.·:*§]-[ÂRÔÑ*:·.

It certainly does not make good viewing for anyone viewing the chat rooms list.

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
Re: Weird rooms
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 10:32:05 am »
and you are now promoting them ???? :o ... let s calll the police whahahahaa

sorry blitzen i m sure you ve read the chat warning and know about internet freedom and responsability and just to make sure .. this is their responsability and not yours! even if would you feel intimidated by the little boys remark  :P

this is probably one person with more than one room setup reminding me of someone that tried to take the fun out of chatrooms before in another way, ignore it .. it will go away sooner than you think
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 11:45:04 am »
I normally try to avoid shooting the messenger but in your case blitzen/birdman can I suggest that you in my view are one of the reasons we have such stupidity, I truly feel the only reason your mentioning it is to start more drama and ill will.

This is nothing new, idiots come and go and we will expose them publicly only when the evidence becomes available until then I would like to suggest we ignore them as Joshua stated above which is always the best advice, anyone who regularly uses WinMX knows that it offers a true freedom of speech platform, nearly all of us know such freedom carries a responsibility and those who waste their energies harassing others instead of doing something useful for the community should be shunned.

Offline Blitzen

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 12:24:04 pm »
About time you changed the record Ghostship on many occasions you were asked to provide proof of your claims against me and still to date have failed to do so, so again put up or shut up. How can the actions of others be anything to do with me and the reason i posted was i know the people these rooms topics are aimed at and the distress it is causing them. As for Josh you have shown your intelect with your childish posting.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 12:42:23 pm »
Thats Joshua not Josh and his first language is not english, so I hope an apology is in the offing.

I have been aware for a long time that your Birdman and let it pass because I dont believe driving you from winmx is something I would like to do or be proud of, if you want to see my proof then understand that after formally showing it to you I may decide to take further action to make a penalty that fits the offence, do you want to rachet up the game or leave things be ?

What do the rest of you think ?  Should I show you why I believe Birdman is connected to the room spammer some months ago (one of a few at the time) ?
I,ll let the regulars here decide, so save your time and effort asking your friends to post.

Offline Blitzen

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 01:07:49 pm »
Bring it on your "penalty" or whatever and it better be fool proof evidence as you will be needing your well paid job to bail your ass out

Offline Blitzen

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 01:35:08 pm »
And do not bother banning/blocking me from the site so i cannot reply to your bullshit

Offline Blitzen

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2010, 01:36:01 pm »
or to stop me from obtaining screenshots as there is other ways ..................

Offline Blitzen

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2010, 01:36:57 pm »
or lock this thread then add comments to it afterwards but so no one else can like you have done so many times before.............

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2010, 03:21:57 pm »
no sorry, no apologies simply because it was meant like it sounded (funny and sharp), i simply reacted the way i felt about all the fires he is trying to start (often i don t waste my time on that), he may call me childish for it but that only means he don t know me from scratch  :blindfold:

about exposing.. well i stated before it s not winmxworlds buisness and to stop giving it attention would most likely do the trick in the longer run in my humble opinion, heating the discussion up over and over again does not help either i think

i think we should not ever expose anyone or even make threads about it

blitsen it was no childish cheapshot ..you got to agree that you could fill a complete board with room complaints if it was intresting to us
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline Blitzen

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2010, 03:28:11 pm »
My apologies to you Joshua

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2010, 03:30:32 pm »
i was not offended, don t worry you dont have to apologise to me ;-)

Greetings

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2010, 05:23:43 pm »
Joshua may not be offended, however, I am. Not at Blitzen, but at the fact that this website has been recently used, too many times, for bashing the credibility of others, and making others feel less important. This was never what the website was meant to be, and I am surprised that it has been allowed to go on. I have had many chances to remove all this crap, but I had to stop myself due to others that have more access than I do. Administrators and users alike should remember the reason why this site has come to be. We are a WinMX help site,  nothing else. We should be offering WinMX related technical support, or at least supporting its users, although, just about all I have seen lately is users arguing amongst themselves about stupid stuff.

Action should only be warranted if destruction to the network, and proof of it, was taking place. We are not the WinMX Police, and should really stop acting as such. As per the creator, no parties associated with keeping WinMX alive monitor or have control over the chat function. It is our job to remind people of this notice, that comes up every time WinMX is restarted, and chat is reopened.

If we all do this above, we will have a better network, because the people on it will be working better together.

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2010, 05:33:17 pm »
Any more spamming the thread ill lock the bloddy thing myself for one reason and one only ..... i hate spam posts ...if you have a point to make then make it dont keep adding multi posts to do so..

Should I show you why I believe Birdman is connected to the room spammer some months ago (one of a few at the time) ?
I,ll let the regulars here decide, so save your time and effort asking your friends to post.

My vote is yes to settle this once and for all so the site can get away from this b/s drama crap

Offline Blitzen

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2010, 05:46:41 pm »
Omega is right in that what goes on should not be anything to do with winmxworld as it was suppose to be a support forum, but yet Ghostship and other senior site admin have been activley involved in chat issues for a while so someone needs to get their act sorted either this site now polices the chat or it dont, if Ghostship is now the sherrif of winmx then everyone needs to know and the notice removed from winmx when entering chat and replaced with any issues go to winmxworld!!!!

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2010, 06:01:48 pm »
I believe that this personal vendetta you both have against each other needs to be in private. There is no excuse, from either parties, why this is made public. The only thing I care about is the health of the network. If there is no damage done to servers, or server software, then I don't see the point in fighting. Children in kindergarten fight like this, and you are both older then I am, so what is your excuse? GET OVER IT TO TAKE IT PRIVATE!!!!

If some members feel the need to police the chat, then it is the obligation of the channel host, or its admins, to realize no such action should be taken place. Channel hosts take up resources on their computers to provide the network with the ability to communicate, so it is, and will always be, the responsibility of the channel host to deal with problems themselves. The only need for policing of the channels is if all the rooms were hosted on a central server, and users registered on a website, or internal function on a program, to create one. Since this is not the case, it is up to the hosts to work together. WinMXWorld will always be here to offer advice, support and ways for channel hosts to run their room smoother, and without obnoxious bickering like what is happening on this site.

Offline Blitzen

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2010, 06:07:08 pm »
Ok Omega your a good voice of reason and i will not say anything more from here on but just note i did not come on here bashing anyone in this thread i merley respnded to Ghostships sniping at me when ever i make a post.

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2010, 06:10:45 pm »
Thank you very much Blitzen!! Can we make that not bashing anyone in any thread?

Also, my posts were not aimed solely at you, I just wanted you to know that.

sharon

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2010, 06:18:12 pm »
i am the sharon the rooms are refering too he goes under the name of gatemediator mystical hes a stalker he dosnt know me or anything about me hes a stupid idiot that needs to grow up

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2010, 06:48:06 pm »
Hi sharon welcome to winmxworld. It's lame that an individual would waste so much time on these rooms. These kinds of posts are exactly what that person wants to see (that they are getting a reaction and attention)...the more reaction they get the longer they'll keep on doing it...i know it's hard but the best thing to do is try your best to ignore it and eventually they'll get bored and move on. That being said i think it's best that this thread is locked so this lamer doesn't get anymore satisfaction from it (from here anyways).

Topic Locked

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Chat Issues  |  Weird rooms

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.023 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx