gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 07:38:09 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  PC Aid Station  |  General PC Aid  |  I cant figure out how to compress the extracted contents of an ISO back
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I cant figure out how to compress the extracted contents of an ISO back  (Read 2930 times)

Offline Brolyfanatic777

• Forum Member
Hello everyone I 'll get straight to the point as I am slightly annoyed with my issue at the moment. I had an ISO file, I extracted it, and I can't figure out how to compress it back. Is there a program that is meant to do this? If so, all recommendations will be very much so appreciated.

Thanks

Jim.

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
hi there .. Nero should be able to help you burn it as iso ;-)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline Brolyfanatic777

• Forum Member
to be a little less vague, It is a psp game that I am trying to compress back

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
little google gfgave me this link and many more too

http://www.minidvdsoft.com/isocreator/index.html

hope it helps, can vouch for any of this cause i have not tested  :/
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
sorry i meant can NOT vouch for it .. be carefull with free stuff is all i can say ;-)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  PC Aid Station  |  General PC Aid  |  I cant figure out how to compress the extracted contents of an ISO back

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx