gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 12:48:14 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Other Software  |  Peerblock an alternative to Peerguardian
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Peerblock an alternative to Peerguardian  (Read 25885 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Peerblock an alternative to Peerguardian
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2010, 10:33:49 pm »
This is one of the deleted pages blutak would rather you didnt read.

Offline Blitzen

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2010, 07:04:49 am »
After reading that page you have attached iam not sure if i have read it right but to me it hinders your arguments against blocklists ?   i see it that there was a peercache operating that was in an anti p2p groups range  music.net or something, that was  blocked by Bluetack and soon dissapeared after it was blocked which was suspicious to say the least! maybe iam reading it wrongly but it suggests that using a third party blocklist may have been protecting users at that time ? and that as Bluetack refused to remove the caches ip their site was supposdly  DDOS attacked . Iam assuming this was mainly down to King Macro as i can indeed remember there use to be on the main page here a link asking users to leave their browsers open on certain web sites thus in its self a form of DOS.....................

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2010, 08:27:19 am »
Is there any claim you wont make Blitzen ?

It seems obvious that I,m wasting my time here with a clueless chap who cant understand that the "antip2p" range was simply on their list because it was used by a company blutak dont like at some stage in history and not because it had attacked anything or done anything else.

Also your claims against both the the peer cache operator, King macro and ourselves are pure speculation based on fresh air as the log shows, when asked for some evidence of an attack none was forthcoming, you have to ask if they cant show any logs for their own site why should anyone trust any of their other claims as regards IPs to be blocked.

I ask you now to back up your claim that we asked anyone to open a browser window at any time on our front page, this is a serious claim of potentially criminal activity and if your unable to support the claim I will then ban you from the site again, its morally wrong to make claims based on your desire to win an arguement at any cost, if you have proof of such activity then I shall resign as I have never asked anyone to do such things on this site and honour would demand I stepped down.

I await to see either an apology or some proof of what you have claimed.

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2010, 08:59:52 am »
Iam assuming this was mainly down to King Macro as i can indeed remember there use to be on the main page here a link asking users to leave their browsers open on certain web sites thus in its self a form of DOS.....................

Well personally i have never seen anything on the main page/main site, or on the forum of the nature you claim to remember Blitzen,
next you will be accusing us of being anti p2p and trying to destroy the 1 thing we defend.

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline Blitzen

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2010, 10:40:16 am »
There did use to be on the main front page a place to click on to open other web sites that if i remember right was at that time advertising winmx for download possibly with payment and it was being advised to leave your browser open on that site, how can i prove it when it is long gone ? anyone who is a long time user of this site and not a kiss ass will know it exsisted !!!!

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
    • Maxtech
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2010, 10:49:09 am »
WinmxWorld would never advertise a site that promotes paying for Winmx,
i think you are having dilutions on that, further more, WinmxWorld would not condone, support or promote in ANY site that asks for payments of Winmx.

Offline Blitzen

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2010, 11:01:52 am »
It was not to promote sites that were advertising winmx for payment it was asking users to leave their browsers open on certain sites to cause that site problems and disruption and the only reason Ghost want to ban me from the site is because it is true and he knows it. There is no freedom of speach on here you can only say what they approve anyone who puts their trust in this group will one day pay the penalty Km knew and was silenced, just google KM and winmxworld  and read his posts and he was more on the  inside of this site than most ever will be!!!

There is always other forums i can bring users attention to your lies and deciept Ghostship, I just hope mxpie.info do obtain a better patch for their users but i sure hope they run and control it themselves as if they trust wmw they will be doomed ............. Peace       (p.s  aka  im also  JAKE  from pie.info  forum _

Offline Blitzen

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2010, 12:43:44 pm »
Ok Ghostship you wanted proof then look here

https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=4681.0.html

and note one of of the comments posted  on the first page   by J A M E S  " could i ask that a link to this site be put on the home page again? "

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
    • Maxtech
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2010, 12:52:13 pm »
He means he is asking again, can it be on the home page,
or he would have asked for it to go back on the home page,
and this wasn't what you implied to leave a web browser open to Dos the site,
it was stating it downloads off their site, so using their quota of bandwidth, there is a Big difference.

Offline Blitzen

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2010, 12:53:03 pm »
And here is a quote from Ghostship actually applauding the attacks on other sites

https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=1631.0.html

"I,m glad to hear the rip-off companies are taking a beating Josh

Pass my thanks and respect to all those involved in making sure these theives find it more costly to distribute a free product while charging a fee to point users to winmx support sites like this one.

Well done all involved  "

Offline Blitzen

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2010, 12:56:05 pm »

Max wether its leaving a browser open or whatever it was still encouraging attacks on other sites and that was my point .................. and it did use to have a link on the front page of this site but ofcourse i cannot prove that now i can and have provided refrences to it, read on in the first link you will see he mentions it more !!!!!!!!!

Offline Blitzen

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2010, 01:47:18 pm »

@ Max     i quote J A M E S

"agreed,

i have also told josh that the links section needs to be updated, lol...

and thats why i asked for the link to be put back on the home page, i think people have the wrong idea about the program, if the site in the first place had of stayed open, and been as enthsiastic as when it first opened but intrest was lost  "

On page 2 if you had bothered to read on and no matter which way you look at it, there was a link on the main page of this site to effect the running of other sites in effect an attack which is what i said, now lets see if Ghostship stands by his statement of his actions if what i had claimed were true .............  i expect more b/s and to be banned from here

https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=4681.15.html

"

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
    • Maxtech
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2010, 02:41:35 pm »
I didn't "bother" to read page 2 as you pointed out what was on page 1,
so im not "bothering" to read any more of it, because4 you clearly want to use posts against people,
you would make a good lawyer, they are deceiving and devious too.

don't "bother" answering me or try to make your point, you are just a waste of bandwidth.

Offline Pri

• MX Hosts
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2010, 02:50:40 pm »
It was not to promote sites that were advertising winmx for payment it was asking users to leave their browsers open on certain sites to cause that site problems and disruption and the only reason Ghost want to ban me from the site is because it is true and he knows it. There is no freedom of speach on here you can only say what they approve anyone who puts their trust in this group will one day pay the penalty Km knew and was silenced, just google KM and winmxworld  and read his posts and he was more on the  inside of this site than most ever will be!!!

There is always other forums i can bring users attention to your lies and deciept Ghostship, I just hope mxpie.info do obtain a better patch for their users but i sure hope they run and control it themselves as if they trust wmw they will be doomed ............. Peace       (p.s  aka  im also  JAKE  from pie.info  forum _

lol

Offline Blitzen

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2010, 03:05:36 pm »
And you find what amusing Pri ? 

@ Max you just kiss ass and dont want to read whats in black and white.

Offline Pri

• MX Hosts
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2010, 03:51:35 pm »
I just found that whole post pretty funny.

You say a lot in it that is amusing.

1. No freedom / free speech on here
2. Anyone who put their trust in this group will pay a penalty
3. KM was silenced
4. MXPie should get another patch than the Community Patch
5. You being Jake from Pie.info forum

All that was pretty humorous. The reveal of you were Jake on the forum was a bit like a soap opera, really entertaining.

Offline Blitzen

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2010, 03:54:47 pm »
Wrong Pri

i did not say i hope mxpie.info get another patch other than the community patch i said i hope they get a new patch but run it themselves, your lack of understanding on many issues through out this forum is evident i suggest you stay quiet rather than trying to look clever!

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2010, 03:55:17 pm »
i was j203 but who could have not realised that LOL
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline Pri

• MX Hosts
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2010, 04:01:00 pm »
Wrong Pri

i did not say i hope mxpie.info get another patch other than the community patch i said i hope they get a new patch but run it themselves, your lack of understanding on many issues through out this forum is evident i suggest you stay quiet rather than trying to look clever!

lol Its hard to understand what you post Blitzen, it's so incoherent like a child wrote it. You can't even spell words like speech correctly how am I supposed to understand your ramblings? xD

Offline Blitzen

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2010, 04:07:51 pm »

Not you would not understand Pri as i said it shows in many topics within this forum how you lack understanding in many ways, but you poke your nose in with some wise ass comment trying to look clever and talkin of soap opera performance i doubt there is anyone who could wear the cap more than yourself .

http://www.mxpulse.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=85   <--------------- now thats better than Eastenders

Anyway as usual you draw yet another topic off what it is about so plz either input or shut up!!!!

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Other Software  |  Peerblock an alternative to Peerguardian

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.024 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx