gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 05:33:42 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Other Software  |  Peerblock an alternative to Peerguardian
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Peerblock an alternative to Peerguardian  (Read 25882 times)

Offline Pri

• MX Hosts
Re: Peerblock an alternative to Peerguardian
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2010, 04:11:06 pm »
It's a shame you don't have forum Blitzen where you give back to the community so that we could call you up on your contributions. In-fact it's a shame you've never provided or done anything for the community. Shame that.

Offline Pri

• MX Hosts
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2010, 04:17:34 pm »
It is plainly obvious in this very thread that you just have a bone to pick with Ghostship and WinMXWorld. You've already been banned here once but you sign up again. You use aliases on other sites and undermine efforts for people to work together to move forward with new patches.

Ghost told me a while ago how you PM'd him after you posted on mxpie as Jake with your 'Change of Heart' about the Community Patch. I found that pretty funny too. What did you want ? Praise ? Attention ?

Offline Savage Blades

• Forum Member
    • DJ Hire
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2010, 04:18:49 pm »
Right, my very first "Lock" of  a topic and to go with it my views.........

If want to be 100% safe online, please do not turn on your computer....

Please do not expect a block-list of any kind to protect 100% , there are always 'new' threats..
Please do not use a third party block-list, cause many DO block innocent users......and personally I would rather leave myself open, than block a single innocent.............
the default lists do not block any innocent users. new IPs are added when threats are found and removed as that threat shifts IPs......... simple
There are no range blocks on winmx 'specific blocklists' that block innocent users.......... period.
My opinions, are mine !
They may, or may not reflect the views and opinions of other WinMX World Forum members !!
DJ Hire

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Other Software  |  Peerblock an alternative to Peerguardian

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx