gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 18, 2024, 05:40:27 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  How to unlimit the upload limitation 100?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How to unlimit the upload limitation 100?  (Read 3868 times)

Offline enigmatic

• Forum Member
How to unlimit the upload limitation 100?
« on: March 14, 2010, 11:26:45 am »
I'm using winmx monitor and the upload quene is limited to 100. However, I would more people to queue, How to do the update?

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
Re: How to unlimit the upload limitation 100?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 01:10:50 pm »
Why would you want to add more to the queue when they are never gonna get to the top even at 100 ? :hrmm:

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 02:51:38 pm »
if your que reaches a 100 and people manually enter your que manually from remote que then you ll go over a 100, pointless and nothing to be very proud of as you can see by the reactions your getting  :no:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline ']['affy

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 06:07:01 pm »
in the yrs i been using mx i've rarely had a 100+ in my que,,, if it did go over it was ppl trying to get the hash for the file they was getting

Offline nylly444

• The /root of all evil ;-)
  • WMW Team
    • WinMX World
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 07:22:11 am »
This limit is exactly the reason for a lot of traders to limit queue slots to 1,2 or 3 slots per user though and ban anyone queueing for more files at once.

This keeps one user from "hogging" the queue using up lots of queue slots.
Still it happens quite a lot especially with new users that they queue up 20 files or more at once.
The right way to go about this amongst traders is to actually queue up only a couple of files and set the rest to queue locally.
That way once a download is finished a new files gets queued.
LINUX - Legendary Intelligent Needful Universal Xperienced

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 08:04:37 am »
well taking a guess at why the original poster wanted over 100 in his queue,
to trade only with, like see what they have, if they have something he wants, he starts them and gets a start,
if nothing he wants, they sit there and never get a start, or they get iggy'd,
its the trade or else attitude in some places, if you dont have what they are looking for, you got no chance pal.

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2010, 01:56:29 am »
Why?
Why?
Why?

It's as pointless as wanting more than 512 spots in your ignore list and just shows you dont unnerstand winmx

and theres no help in having more than 10 slots open either, else everyone gets slowed to a crawl.
What you think is important is rarely urgent
But what you think is Urgent is rarely important

Just remember that...

Offline iTwins

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2010, 01:54:18 am »
 The original question has still not been answered. Don't question the reason why! Forget about the morale issues!

Simple question: HOW TO ALLOW MORE THAN 100 QUEUE?

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2010, 02:31:13 am »
well the question was answered in my opinion but sice you are now "shouting"  i 'm not gonna point it out  :P
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline DaBees-Knees

• WMW Team
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2010, 04:58:12 am »
I think the point was well answered by the comment, why would you need a queue with more than 100? It serves no useful purpose other than to cause frustration for those in the queue. The waiting time to get to the front of a huge queue would become so great that it makes it pointless.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 08:53:28 am »
I can answer this question pretty simply then I,m going to lock the topic.

How to create a que of 100, well you would need to be able to edit your settings dat file to falsify the current status settings, this is not easy for two reasons, one is because WinMX usually has it locked to its own process and two its encrypted and thus not very easy to do, I hope this answers your question.

I can see no reason why anyone would go to to such effort aside from wishing to impede others using the network and thus no one here will help you attempt to do what I have explained above.

Offline Savage Blades

• Forum Member
    • DJ Hire
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2010, 11:03:14 am »
How about I answer the question,
on the General tab of MxMoni you will see "clear older UL requests in order" default is 100
untick this, or specify a different number :)
a smaller number keeps your queue smaller
My opinions, are mine !
They may, or may not reflect the views and opinions of other WinMX World Forum members !!
DJ Hire

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  How to unlimit the upload limitation 100?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.023 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx