gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 October 18, 2024, 03:54:48 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Chat Room Bot That Sent You To Another Chat Room
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Chat Room Bot That Sent You To Another Chat Room  (Read 2381 times)

The Old Hobo

Chat Room Bot That Sent You To Another Chat Room
« on: November 27, 2005, 03:52:28 am »
I was in a chat room where they used a bot that would send you to another chat room, (Of the admins choice)  if you were the kind of  room visitor that  annoyed everyone or pissed off the host.  Does anyone know the name of that bot.

Thanks

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 04:00:20 am »
This could be set up on almost all of them, in any room that supports redirect/exile type commands..

Certainly it would be fairly simple to script in Metis (as Metis scripts go) & it's not hard for admins to issue the command manually either..
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 04:03:46 am »
Quick note: please don't ask ME for an example script, I disapprove of dumping the trash on other hosts...

I know many will think there are some rooms that DESERVE the trash dumped in them, but as a course of action it just generates bad feeling between chatrooms.
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

The Old Hobo

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2005, 04:18:46 am »
I didn't plan on asking you for he script.  It was just a question as to what bot they were using.  Thanks for the reply

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Chat Room Bot That Sent You To Another Chat Room

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx