gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 03:45:09 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  WinMX Compatible Clients  |  Mato
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mato  (Read 11025 times)

Mato
« on: May 10, 2014, 06:20:02 am »
Just giving Mato a long overdue look over. The instal file has been sitting on my desktop for ages. Things just keep competing for my attention.
I know Sean's put a lot of though and effort into this. We've had a lot of conversations about the features he's implemented and the thought  process behind it.
The clean UI belies the functionality of the chat client.

http://therebelion.myfreeforum.org/forum38.php

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Mato
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 09:13:10 am »
I was just looking through what has been created in the tutorials area and found a sub page and the start of a proper page for Seans project

https://www.winmxworld.com/tutorials/seans_mato_dotnet_install.html

https://www.winmxworld.com/tutorials/seans_mato.html

It seems that no one working on the tutorial had the .Net 4 installed and thus it was impossible to see the new client at work  :(

If anyone has some time could they take some images of the various sections of Mato and make some notes on what does what so we can build up some info here and make Mato a bit more accessible, Seans been working on this project a long time and deserves a lot more publicity than we have so far been able to deliver, lets all work together on this one and show we support our communities developers.

Offline Sean

• Core
    • The Rebelion
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 05:18:16 am »
It's been many months since I posted an update so I thought I would let everyone know that there is indeed an update available now. I have fixed a number of bugs and added a few new things here and there. A full change log is available here.

Offline Pri

• MX Hosts
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2014, 12:44:59 pm »
This is some excellent progress Sean, great job :)

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 07:29:28 pm »
Be a better job if someone could make some screenshots  :D

Offline Sean

• Core
    • The Rebelion
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 05:22:50 pm »
I have created a set of screenshots that covers most of the UI and encompasses most of the features of this client. There are available here on my forum, you may use them as you wish.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 07:24:27 pm »
Excellent work cheers Sean, I am a little bit disappointed that others have'nt chipped in however while you continue the great work of developing it further, still thanks again  8) 8) 8)

Offline Sean

• Core
    • The Rebelion
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2014, 07:47:44 pm »
While I am the only one writing any code, members of the community have contributed ideas/feedback, and of course Zénar (merci!) is providing the French translation.

After I published the first major release, I started taking classes part time in addition to a part time job. Currently I am a full time student and part time employee so time for projects such as this is extremely limited. I expect to push out major updates 3 or 4 times a year between semesters. Minor updates may appear when time allows. ;)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  WinMX Compatible Clients  |  Mato

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx