gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 26, 2024, 07:55:09 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  PC Aid Station  |  General PC Aid  |  Re: jose trolling
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Re: jose trolling  (Read 2567 times)

Offline JOSE

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
Re: jose trolling
« on: May 06, 2015, 08:45:39 pm »
How is ourmx progressing LOL  :no:

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Re: jose trolling
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 12:21:39 am »
Not very speedily but it is progressing, funny thing is I dont remember you helping with anything to support the WinMX community over the last ten years this sites been here, some may say its because you cant help, if thats the case be a good chap/chapess and stay clear of those who can and do.

Offline JOSE

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 05:30:37 am »
You are very prickly on the subject,  is it a source of embarrassment?

How long has it been now?

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 06:02:27 am »
Trying to do things for the community is no embarrassment to me, I only feel disappointment for those who never get to take part in anything in their lives, I have enjoyed many adventures here and learned a lot, Ourmx has issues and I'm perhaps overly fussy but that wont hurt anyone and when you next see it it will work as you expect it to, folks have to remember your the person who didn't even realise the first beta had been released, if you spent less time trolling here and more time taking part in something I believe you would see that trying to pull the tail of a contented man is a waste of your time.

I apologise to the rest of you all here for allowing "Jose" to hijack a topic, I have on many occasions asked "Jose"to start topics instead of sidetracking others but attention span and focus seen rather short.

Offline MinersLantern

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 11:16:09 am »
chapess.... lmao

WinMX World :: Forum  |  PC Aid Station  |  General PC Aid  |  Re: jose trolling

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx