gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76560 Posts in 13442 Topics by 2084 Members - Latest Member: MagixMark October 29, 2020, 07:58:47 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Other Software  |  Bendmx exe & BendMX src
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bendmx exe & BendMX src  (Read 109 times)

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
    • Teen_Hangouts webchat
Bendmx exe & BendMX src
« on: August 27, 2020, 03:27:57 pm »
Hi, I have given the files of BendMX399a1.exe and BendMX399a1.src to a friend. she's really good at building software. However she told me that's not all the files to build an exe. is there other files needed? |f anyone knows please let me know. Thanks Cam
Tell the truth boldly, whether it hurts or not. Never pander to weakness. If truth is too much for intelligent people and sweeps them away, let them go; the sooner the better.
                                       By: Swami Vivekananda

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Bendmx exe & BendMX src
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 06:55:15 pm »
I have encountered this issue before with some software and I think with Bendmx also, now for the good news theres a simple solution, well fairly simple.

The code files are I think all intact but some of the resource files (images etc ) are missing.

You remember the old resource hacking tool you used some months ago to look at text strings in some of the programs for translational reasons , well that same tool can be used to tear the missing resources (BMP files in this case) out of a compiled version of the program and added to fill in the missing gaps in the src files, I am pretty sure this is all that is necessary.

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
    • Teen_Hangouts webchat
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 08:56:41 pm »
ok, so I'll give her the hex editor and tell her to try and extract the files she needs from the exe. thanks Ghostship
Tell the truth boldly, whether it hurts or not. Never pander to weakness. If truth is too much for intelligent people and sweeps them away, let them go; the sooner the better.

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
    • Teen_Hangouts webchat
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 09:02:09 pm »
nevermind. it's not the hex editor. what was the name of that program? I don't remember. thanks Ghostship

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 10:18:51 pm »

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
    • Teen_Hangouts webchat
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2020, 10:23:22 pm »
yesss, thank you very much! Now I remember. I just sent her a message. Hopefully she'll understand it :) thanks Ghostship. if it all works out. I'll have a version of bendmx that works on windows 10. XD and soon a newer version of the webchat. she said she can possibly upgrade it to html5 and also a RCMS files that work on windows 10. if all this gets done. I'll send you copies so you can go over them XD Thanks Cam.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2020, 10:27:21 pm »
I added the images to my last post  :)

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
    • Teen_Hangouts webchat
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2020, 11:48:12 pm »
I didn't even see it! thanks sooo much!!

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Other Software  |  Bendmx exe & BendMX src

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2020 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.023 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx