gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 16, 2024, 04:55:54 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Servers  |  Ouka Server kicking my bot out.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ouka Server kicking my bot out.  (Read 1609 times)

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
Ouka Server kicking my bot out.
« on: August 30, 2020, 04:58:41 am »
I've got Ouka Server 5.60b and I have turned off flood protection. with #AdminCmd FloodProtectOff   however it's still kicking my Metis bot out if it types to many lines. is there a way to fix this? Any suggestions or comments are welcome. Thank you Cam.

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
Re: Ouka Server kicking my bot out.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2020, 07:05:06 am »
I'm not familiar enough with Ouka chat server to know off hand of any other settings that could help. You could try adding some delays into the script(s) in question...
<out>

replace with

<out delay="300">

try adding some of those and see if it helps. If it doesnt, add a few more, or even change 300 to 600

i'll try it out later on as well in an ouka test room. Maybe somebody else knows of a server setting?

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2020, 10:30:12 am »
The server has an error / events log can you confirm the message it gives is related to the quantity of text lines as there are many other settings and scenarios in Ouka that can get you ejected

Also did you try making the bot an admin and turn the flood protection off from the bot ?

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2020, 05:59:19 pm »
Yes, I tried both of those. But willing to try again also the Message I get is <Admin> Buffer Overflow! [IP:184.7.xx.xx] it just says Buffer over flow Ghostship. Thanks Reef. I'll give those a try as well. XD

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2020, 01:48:32 am »
One of my friends came in with his Metis bot he runs on his channel tried !games on my server it BUfferflowed and kicked it out. so for some reason Ouka either doesn't like the Metis Bot or it's a commands I need to disable. Any Suggestions? Thanks Cam

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2020, 04:57:43 pm »
I don't think the problem can be solved. So I will be switching to another server I'll be going to WCS. Any one have a tutorial for WCS? Thanks Cam.

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2020, 07:57:39 pm »
Found this in the Ouka help file        $BuffOverNotify$="Buffer Overflow!" msg rsn  Block can not be disabled.        

<out delay="60">           that  resolved the issue in the scripts that were causing it in a test room i had running

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2020, 09:38:57 pm »
Another simple fix for this, is just remove the notice commands. Its not the speed of the messages the server is detecting, its due to the amount of commands "/notice" that the bot is outputting. So by removing the notices, you dont even have to add delays into the scripts

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2020, 11:14:08 pm »
Thanks Reef! I will look over it and see if I can figure out how to change those. if I need any help I'll pm u lol Thanks Cam!

Offline operation420.net

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX and operation420.net!
    • Operation420.net
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2020, 12:40:18 am »
I met Cam before he used WCS. I ran a local WCS and Ouka server.

Cam loved Ouka so much he wanted nothing to do w/ WCS LOL. Now it's the other way around.

I switched from running my WCS server locally to my Linux VPS when I took my laptop out with me. Since then I never started the local WCS or local Ouka.

I could not join more than a few times without changing my username.

My naming convention was something like:
𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝟒𝟐𝟎.𝐧𝐞𝐭/#𝐂𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞

But I had to switch to:

𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.𝐜𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞.𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝟒𝟐𝟎.𝐧𝐞𝐭

making it hard for me to determine which machine the name belonged to w/ all the cryptic crap I had to put at the beginning.

Seems like trying to setup Ouka is like beating a dead horse...

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2021, 12:40:31 am »
Hey guys. Wondering.. Can you set custom colors for each user in Ouka or is it kinda one size fits all? Thanks Cam.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Servers  |  Ouka Server kicking my bot out.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx