gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 10:49:05 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Technical  |  WinMX Client  |  Visual Basic Tutorial - WinMx List
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Visual Basic Tutorial - WinMx List  (Read 4757 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Visual Basic Tutorial - WinMx List
« on: August 08, 2005, 10:05:59 pm »
Josh has produced an interesting article on his site for demonstrating how to interface using visual Basic.

https://www.winmxunlimited.net/visualbasic/tutorials/sendtomx.html

I was most impressed, its a very well laid out page folks so give it a read and let Josh know what you think of it on his forum  :)

KM

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 03:48:27 pm »
i wonder if snip could extually explain what any of that code actually does...

SteveUK

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2005, 08:06:56 pm »
LOL, if he could actually do that I would actually believe he learnt it.

waborita 281

online connection
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2005, 03:42:22 am »
i cant get an online connection no matter how long i try my opennap works fine all imported wsx usually connect quickly i have 22 that i use but dl speed is pretty slow only 4 or5 hundred online its about 2.5kbs any ideas on what my prob might be

F'lar

Re: Visual Basic Tutorial - WinMx List
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 10:17:13 pm »
At last, i have been hunting high and low for ANY information about this. Slapping myself around the head with a wet fish now for not searching the forums here before!

Just one problem winmxunlmited site seems to be offline :( wahh. Is there a new location/ archive of this page anywhere please?

Am fairly new to programming, teaching myself as i go along by trial and error, have a few small projects under my belt but have desperatley been trying to work out how to connect to the WPN and/or interface with winmx.

Cheers

F'lar

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 06:47:06 am »
Hi Flar,  could you join the forum please as I am unable to respond to your PM that you send me with you not being a member here.

I have some news that I hope you will find helpful, drop me another pm when you join the forum and I,ll send the information that I think will be of help to you .

Offline F'lar

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 02:52:53 pm »
Hi GhostShip

That's weird. After I posted I then joined so that i could PM you, wouldnt let me without joinng.

Thanks for your informative and friendly PM  :D

Cheers

F'lar
Process and procedure are the last hiding places of people without the wit or wisom to do their job properly

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2006, 12:54:39 am »
For people wanting any of my software please visit http://67.171.62.83/     this is a temporary site for my programs until we get these personal issues straitened out with km (the domain owner).
- Josh

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Technical  |  WinMX Client  |  Visual Basic Tutorial - WinMx List

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx