gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 19, 2024, 08:23:50 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Enough Is Enough!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Enough Is Enough!!  (Read 19922 times)

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
Re: Enough Is Enough!!
« Reply #140 on: September 08, 2006, 02:43:13 am »
You have got to be kidding. If this is true and i have no reason not to  trust km on this.

Then knobby is a biger fool than i first thought. Come on knobby wtf  even if it is true lie and say it isnt .

Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #141 on: September 08, 2006, 05:02:30 am »
How many Users experienced weak performance, Millions of Fakes thousands of Time-Outs due to my Systems Superior Performance, hammering the net, running unprotected at all?

We'll never know how many of them went from WinMX to Shareaza or Emule or whatever.
And there are still many more people like you who still do not know about it.... :( And are they being told about it? Also if the number of such primaries reduce, then the intensity of the attacks will also increase.... As many more flooders will try to connect to them.... (My opinion of course)
And there are no end of other P2P's to use.... so it's a loss for winmx, loss that can easily be prevented, a loss that is solely caused by pie....
I'd vote against them and try to give arguments that convince others to follow me,
When the paypal button was on the site, no explaination was given for a good deal of time.. I was also on your lines of thought... But when it's a question of money that innocent users have to cough up, the seriousness of the matter increases tenfold... Put yourself in those 90 days of pie, seeing that button, You may have donated as well, then you see this site and see Km's patch.... what will you say about pie then?

And Nobby, you can stop claiming that you have not accused anybody... Not replying to my posts shows you guilt...

What would you have me post to prove the DDOS attack?
- i post confirmation from my host, you dont accept it
- If i post a list of IP's you will say i made them up
Are you the one with preconcieved notions about us or us about you?
You don't even try but still say, you won't believe....

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
« Reply #142 on: September 08, 2006, 08:29:46 am »
i would'nt participate in DOS-Attacks.

That you were aware of.

But no ip's.

Would a list of thousands of IPs make a difference here? I am not accusing anyone of the attack so why would providing a list of IPs that will be pronounced by most here as made up anyway, help my point, it wouldnt, so i wont bother. What i am accusing here is the disgracefull sanctioining of the action by this site, and i dont need to supply the proof for that, its all here on the site.

btw, as for nobbys claims of his sites being taken down - he knowingly and willingly took them offline himself

A lie, the account had to be suspended due to the next round of DDOS attacks on mxpie.com, see email from my host already supplied.

You don't even try but still say, you won't believe...

I already did provide the evidence, it was rejected.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
« Reply #143 on: September 08, 2006, 08:41:49 am »
I see no further point in posting on this thread,  evidence is rejected, FACTS are ignored, and the "WmW 14" seem content with the illegal action taken with their sanction , not to mention several counts of libel in various forms. This site and those who supported this "action" will eventually be exposed for what they are, self appointed dictators and aggressors that claim they act on behalf of the winmx community, i hope in time those concerned have their heads placed in the preverbial Winmx stocks for the community they betrayed to pelt them with what they see fit. Its a dark day when WmW stoops to these dispicable levels, i feel sorry for QS, he has allowed his site and good name to be associated with this incident, he could have dealt with this matter professionallly from the start, he clearly chose to stay away, when a simple trip to the library could have allowed him to minimise the damage this will cause to his reputation and that of his site. I wil continue to defend myself against false allergations and outregous and ilegal actions.

KM

« Reply #144 on: September 08, 2006, 12:24:30 pm »
thank you very much for admitting that you requested the attack to be redirected to yourself (you made 2 replies and refused to answer it - and are now running away to avoid answering it... )

and as for your claims about QS, you requested that you get attacked, now you have picked a random person you know is offline and unable to post to try and say "oh look how guilty he is, he refuses to post" when you know full well the reason he isn't posting is because he isn't online

YOU are guilty of an attack against servage (you told them you attacked them yet? I'm sure they would be happy...)
YOU are guilty of lies regarding said attack that YOU launched against servage
YOU are guilty of attacking the entire winmx network every single day

do not try to say everyone else is guilty of everything, nobody here is guilty of anything but telling the truth, something none of you pie lot seem to be able to do

btw, nice of you all to keep saying how vladd has been sitting there with a patch to block flooders and filter fakes and refusing to give it out for all this time - shows how nice and community minded he is and just how much he likes winmx

thread loocked - clearly knobby is running away now after yet more of his lies being exposed, just as vladd did when his lies and scams were exposed

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #145 on: September 08, 2006, 12:30:39 pm »
I see no point to you having posted on this thread to begin with (certainly none to the posts you have made).. it seems to have been nothing but mud slinging on your part, making unfounded allegations with the sole purpose of hoping that some might stick to those NOT involved in what you were trying to claim.

*edit i wouldn't normally post on a locked thread, but it was NOT locked when i started typing... BB
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

KM

« Reply #146 on: September 08, 2006, 03:58:19 pm »
*edit i wouldn't normally post on a locked thread, but it was NOT locked when i started typing... BB

yeh yeh, whatever... you just posted in a locked thread so you could get the last word in...

i locked it, i get the last word damn it

and this thread will end on the following note: knobby is about as great as vladd, they deserve each other, and i hope they spend the rest of their life together - all 2 hours of it

* KM hopes they both die in completely unrelated freak accidents in 2 hours time so someone can blame this post for it

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Enough Is Enough!!

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx