gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 01:26:26 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Vladd stealing from the users?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Vladd stealing from the users?  (Read 14512 times)

bughunter

Re: Vladd stealing from the users?
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2006, 02:34:48 pm »
awwwwwwwwwww poor maggot if you dont like it fuck off.............the users have spoken and the winmx community doesnt want you of your maggot friends around...........for the good of winmx leave..........you have lied denied and decieved users for the best part of a year..............you even admitted this your self so dont act all surprised that some will take action to shut you down............
if you havent figured it out yet let me make it crystal clear..........YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE WE ALLOW YOU TO BE.............get ya fucking act sorted out applogise to the winmx community for your disgracefull conduct and remove that virus that you spread as a patch...........or next time your removal will be permanant.....................only a fucking looser maggot would give support to a egotistical wanker that runs a scam site and trys to seek money for something he nor you supply..............
there is no patch  there are no programmers your just low life SCAMMERS................but guess what nobass the whole winmx community now knows all about you ...........
pie is dead you have nothing to offer the community  no patch no cache no nothing................just more maggot lies denials and deciet..............
for a branch of the maggot pie who claim to support blocking how come in your so called help rooms and even the head maggot room no one even mentions blocking......................just more maggot lies..................but then nobass thats all you are just liars

https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=5d161ad8ef3c9a8c3654812762adc6b9&topic=2980.0

the full maggot admission that pie is just a lie for anyone who hast read this................or is even this just another maggot lie................

bughunter

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2006, 02:41:11 pm »
as a follow up to nobbys clams he was ddossed off line.................prove it..................in other words nobass put up or shut up...............lets see pkt captures whois reports trace route reports hell even a screen shot.............you do know how to hit the printscreeen button................ROFL..................how siklly of me your a pie maggot so utter stupidity is a given ...............

Nobby

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2006, 02:56:08 pm »
Heres the quote on the account i was hosting mxpie.com on at the time. I have no requirement to provide a braindead fool like Bug a screen capt of my hosting accountk, who the fuck does he think he is Winmx police?

DDoS Attack

The system your site is located on is currently under a major DDoS attack. We are fighting the attack. Unfortunately it is not yet under control causing sites to be slow or even unresponsive. We are working hard to block the source of the attack.

We are sorry about the inconvenience.

Offline Cerebral

• Forum Member
  • use the brain
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2006, 03:03:01 pm »
LOL @ NOBASS
open source all the way

KM

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2006, 03:20:51 pm »
this bears a horrible resemblance to the the attack on the Pirate bay
are you now claiming that TPB is a scam site that tells people they have to donate to keep everything running then puts no donated money towards those running things? last i checked you had to actually hunt for the option to donate to them, and then if you did chose to donate that money went towards the cost of the servers running it...

i look forward to seeing this sites support of the law in condeming publically all those who voted for and or took part in this illegal attack.
i look forward to hearing how long you managed to hold your breath for before you died

Offline Cerebral

• Forum Member
  • use the brain
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2006, 04:07:41 pm »
i am only ashamed being around a peice of pie shit

i hope vladd like his new buisness :D :D
open source all the way

bughunter

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2006, 05:31:36 pm »
since when was pirate bay a scam site..........they asked for donations for something they provided namely the servers,.............
unlike the maggot scam site www.vladd44.com.............you ask for donations to something you donot provide..............
you have no cache servers and you provide no patch,hell the head maggot doesnt even use winmx...........so again what exactly is it you believe you are providing that permitts you to ask for money....................
oh thats right its a scam site .................

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2006, 05:37:20 pm »
i look forward to seeing this sites support of the law in condeming publically all those who voted for and or took part in this illegal attack

Show us the proof that winmxworld attacked vladd and then we shall see. Thenlet the whole world see.

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

KM

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2006, 06:10:04 pm »
there is no proof of anything required... quite simply vladd was scamming users, the users disliked it, and action was taken to stop it, i would also like to remind knobby that contrary to popular belief in most countries such attacks are completely legal

i think everyone has also made it quite clear that the taking down of such scam sites has the full support of the users - myself included of course, although i'm sure vladd doesn't support taking down scam sites, but then he is a scam artist and not a user so who cares about him?

let's face it, he knows what he's done and he won't show his face through shame and humiliation, and his shutting down of his site and redirecting it to a site to sell stuff is his last attempt at making money from MX before vanishing for good... can't say i'll lose any sleep over it

Nobby2

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2006, 07:29:46 pm »
are you now claiming that TPB is a scam site that tells people they have to donate to keep everything

running then puts no donated money towards those running things? last i checked you had to actually hunt for the

option to donate to them, and then if you did chose to donate that money went towards the cost of the servers

running it...

Please show me where is said on the mxpie site that user "had" to donate, you cant, because it doesnt, so the

comparison stands, boths site were LEGAL and both were taken down illegally.

Now to deal with the monkey:

since when was pirate bay a scam site..........

As i nver said it was, i cant a answer that, perhaps it is under KMs law that says having a donate button means

its a scam

you have no cache servers

That you know about.

and you provide no patch

That you know about.

We move on.....

Show us the proof that winmxworld attacked vladd and then we shall see. Thenlet the whole world see.

You are trying to defend something i have not accused you of, why would you do that? In fact your the second one to do that today, Cerebral idiot came into vladds early to defend the same issue thats not even been accused yet, odd behavior??

So i remind you all again, as you seem to have difficulty with the concept of a donate button:

do·nate (dnt, d-nt)
v. do·nat·ed, do·nat·ing, do·nates
v. tr.

To present as a gift to a fund or cause; contribute.

v. intr.

To make a contribution to a fund or cause.

It really isnt tough folks, i did think even Bug would be able to grasp it, but perhaps that was asking too much. 

So whats the next target for the newly formed Internet and Winmx police? lets see, we are looking for sites that km and co dont like much, hmmmm Riaa, macrovision, Microsoft, plenty their for you folks to vote on DDOSing.......

KM

« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2006, 08:11:20 pm »
Please Help us recover some of our costs.

as per the last hosts file that was on mxpie.com:

87.118.98.131 - ME
80.175.31.63 - ME
217.160.28.101 - ME
72.232.140.20 - ME
209.67.209.54 - Rock
205.238.40.1 - SADre
205.238.40.2 - SADre
82.43.224.20 - Lep

so, where should we send our bills? i'll send off my bill first before passing the billing address on to the others of course in case he spent some of that money on himself - not that i would ever imagine he would do such a thing

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2006, 08:21:42 pm »
This is the trouble with many services nowadays, you have to pay in advance.

Offline TheMacDaddy

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2006, 08:43:05 pm »
Ok i see that we are now using words and meanings ?
So allow me to add something here....

do·nate (dnt, d-nt)
v. do·nat·ed, do·nat·ing, do·nates
v. tr.

To present as a gift to a fund or cause; contribute.

v. intr.

To make a contribution to a fund or cause.

i agree here but i must add it states   Paypal Donate  and not   Pal Donate

so allow me to give you the meaning of the word Pay

Main Entry: 1pay
Pronunciation: 'pA
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): paid  /'pAd /; also in sense 7 payed; pay·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French paier, from Latin pacare to pacify, from pac-, pax peace
transitive verb
1 a : to make due return to for services rendered or property delivered b : to engage for money : HIRE <you couldn't pay me to do that>
2 a : to give in return for goods or service <pay wages> b : to discharge indebtedness for : SETTLE <pay a bill> c : to make a disposal or transfer of (money)
3 : to give or forfeit in expiation or retribution <pay the penalty>
4 a : to make compensation for b : to requite according to what is deserved <pay them back>
5 : to give, offer, or make freely or as fitting <pay attention> <pay your respects>
6 a : to return value or profit to <it pays you to stay open> b : to bring in as a return <an investment paying five percent>
7 : to slacken (as a rope) and allow to run out -- used with out

no where in here to i see the word Pay relate to the word Donate

20:53:10 <Kayleigh> 03:35:32 <#c75#Çé®èß®àl Ä$$â$$ín>  why does pie need to get payed for something that dont cost them anything? <<< false... actually this new patch V is paying out of his own pocket and making it available free to all users

there it states the Vladd is paying for this out of his own pocket and making it   "FREE"
if we are to believe this then i see no way how you can claim this on one hand then ask for payments/donations for the help in running costs.....the words FREE and Donate dont mix either.

nobby i can banter words and meanings with u all day and everyday if this is what you wish to do ?

but you cant draw away from the fact that my point is simple   either Vladd pays for the new patch or the users pay for the new patch,please feel free to dress this up how ever you wish to,it all means the same at the end of the day
someone has to pay/donate for your new fix and Vladd cant claim to be paying for this if he is to use the donations of others to meet his costs
This (even though) indirectly is asking the users of his fix to meet his costs and not him thus meaning Vladd wont be paying for the fix the users of this fix will be thus also meaning winmx will not be free for all but only those who dont wish to donate.

in my eyes Vladd either pays for your new patch or your programmers give you a new patch free of charge...

WinMx was never a programme that any one person is or should be allowed to make money of just to give someone else the plesure of using it.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2006, 10:19:58 pm »
How long before we see vladd's patch  on a site for download just like this?

*EDIT url replaced by screen capture   BB*

Come on lets all ride the mx train!
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2006, 10:47:55 pm »
Please note the application on the above link is NOT WinMX I'm personally unsure if I should disable the link or quite what..

For now I'll leave a clear warning THAT IS NOT WINMX anyone downloading or trying to download it does so entirely at their own risk, but I wouldn't install a fake program.. who knows what's been coded into it.

*awaits advice/action by board admin or full supervisor*

*edit made unilateral decision
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

Offline Cerebral

• Forum Member
  • use the brain
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2006, 12:14:29 am »
im not all the stupid lol
i am still learning about computers (why dont you try to use your fist and not your mouth next time?)
i still know more things than you to knobby (DUMBASS) in certain area's
only ignorent people use pie patch(oh wait people dont use pie patch. It uses theM}
open source all the way

bughunter

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2006, 03:40:35 am »
there is no patch..........
there are no programmers.................
its just another scam by the maggots .............
vladd is a right fucktard and those that support him are leeching loosers..............
game is up nobass, no one believes you...........you like the rest of pie are self confessed LIARS.................
like your scam site pie is dead...............only you nobass are to stupid to realize it,,,,,,,,but then your just a maggot...............
your pie team is dead disgreaced by there own actions...............even if you could manage to get a patch ROFL no one hold there breath..............what lie are you going to tell to con users into dl said patch.....................
no one will dl any maggot patch.........and they certainly wont connect to any maggot infested cache...............
sabre is too stupid to realize the connections he recieves are RIAA  not real winmx users,,,,,,,,,,and the dumbass maggot is running around saying not to share .............wat a looser...........as if not sharing will stop RIAA from connecting...............god you maggots are stupid................
be warned maggot.............the community has spoken and you maggots are not wanted on winmx...............like your maggot scam site...........which has been removed..............your rooms are next.................wake up do the decent thing and leave.............or stay and be removed by force................choice is yours...............but make no mistake, you will be removed with what ever means are necessary.....................
have a nice day nobass....................
ps   you notice maggot there is not one post coming to your defense...........figure it out.............if you have enough brains too...............

Nobby3

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2006, 05:31:17 am »
lol Bug, the users have spoken? All 10 or so of you, who are happy to use this site to arrange your illegall DDOS attacks, nice, somthing for Winmxworld to be very proud of... As for the rest of your dumb statement, as usual you do not know the fact, yet shoot your mouth off anyway, whatever......

To Mac

I think you will fiind Paypal is the name of a product.

Ps. KM, will you PLEASE fix this damn forum

KM

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2006, 06:25:10 am »
Ps. KM, will you PLEASE fix this damn forum
i already did! i also told you your new username and password for the next time you want to log in... did you forgot it knobby?

btw, ignoring the fact that i don't believe their story about paying to make a (how did kayleigh phrase it...?) "super patch" (considering she was making things up as she went along...)

if vladd made a decision that users will pay for something that is already available for free (ie. a patch that blocks the flooders and filters fakes as they are claiming) - who gave him the right to dictate to the users that they will pay for something that already exists for free?

btw, i am giving the users a "super patch" for free and paying for it all myself making it free for the users, does that mean i am meant to take credit card payments for the cost of this free patch? i must have missed something when i thought free meant not paying for it...

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2006, 07:20:12 am »
if vladd made a decision that users will pay for something that is already available for free

Still your struggling with the concept of "donate" its users choice, there is no pressure, nobody is told they "will" pay for anything, you need to get past this and stopping making it out to be a pay for winmx service when it is not.

I am still waiting to see what your next "target" for a ddos will be, perhaps you should target a site with advertising Winmxworlds Patch, a little underneath the ads for pay winmx sites?? Or perhaps your not interested in that as its not a pie site?????

And no i didnt forget my password, how could i you made it so memorable, it just didnt wanna work again this morning, seems ok for now at least.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Vladd stealing from the users?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.024 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx