gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 26, 2024, 11:43:49 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Vladd shows his true colours
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Vladd shows his true colours  (Read 12488 times)

Yawn

Re: Vladd shows his true colours
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2006, 02:43:19 pm »
So it wasnt folks from this site that voted for "action" against another website? So 14 members here didnt vote for such "action" that resulted in a DDOS attack against the site? So it wasnt users from here that were delighted with the fruits of their voting?

Sorry my mistake, it must have been another Winmx world website where all this occurred. It must have been another Winmx world site owner who made it perfectly clear he was aware via the "grapevine" who was carrying out the attacks, it must have been another Winmx world website that censors and silences those that call them on their arrogant behavoir for some way thinking that 14 users represents the entire Winmx community, it must have  been another winmx world that allows users to continue to abuse other members even after repeated warnings, it must have been another Winmx world website that bans users with no justification whatsoever, it must have been another winmxworld website that allows its admins to openly mod users accounts in a derogatory manner,  so again i apologise, i must have you blameless folks mixed up with another less than reputable winmx world.

If you dont wish guests to visit and call you on dumb and ridiculus posts, dont post them.

Chuck, wtf are you blithering on about? I have made no money from Winmx or its users, as for vladds relationships with others, well thats his business, but as always there is 2 sides to any story you are likley to hear, and as i maintain a friendship and working relationship with both Vladd and Gemini, i hardly think i need your comments to know the truth of what occurred, your version and reality are 2 different beasts. I maintain the fact, i have never lied, the truth guides me, and as such i am more than happy to let you have your moment in your Winmx world spot light to sling mud and unfounded allergations in my direction, those who really know me, know i am an honourable man, and thats all that matters to me, sticks and stones chuck, sticks and stones.........

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2006, 03:35:37 pm »
is this thread still going on???  Nobby change the record you're getting really boring, its Christmas, a time to be happy, now shut up and leave  forum in peace, stop causing trouble, because when you're not here there is no trouble, this thread was old then you pop up with your boring crap and revive it,  WHY????
just f**k off and let us have our winmx in peace you scrooge, sodd off and ruin someone else's Christmas.

nuff said

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2006, 05:28:07 pm »
As usual Nobby your 'naivete' attitude on this is not a very good act.  Maybe Santa will get you acting lessons for Christmas, you almost have the drama scenes down tho.. should do you've had plenty of practice.   And I know you believe in Santa because you've proved you're a gullible git, and will fall for anything.

Quote from: Banned but still here
So it wasnt folks from this site that voted for "action" against another website? So 14 members here didnt vote for such "action" that resulted in a DDOS attack against the site? So it wasnt users from here that were delighted with the fruits of their voting?

I have a dedication for you Nobby, since Im in the Christmas spirit of things.. 'Twist and Shout'

So you really believe that adding a paypal button to a mx site only pissed off 14 ppl.  Do you really believe that only 14 ppl know?  Do you really think that ad riddled site with a paypal donation button to keep MX alive was received by all of WinMX with open arms, because we're all stupid enough to believe with you?  Do you really think anyone here 'would' be heartbroken to see that ad riddled site with a paypal donation button to Keep MX alive gone?  Do you really believe that we trust anything you say?  Do you really believe as Im writing this i give a shit about your ad riddled charge for mx and not care, paypal donation to keep MX running site?  Do you really believe that you were banned because i dont want ppl to see your ridiculous claims?  Do you really believe I had no justification to ban you from this site, after all I was banned because you could?  Do you really believe I care still?  Do you?  Do you really believe?  Do you really believe that aligning your self with a site that charges for MX and has a paypal button to keep MX alive would not associate you with said activities?  Do you really believe your not just as guilty for condoning it?  Do you really believe I or anyone else here cares if Chuck slings mud at you?  Do you really believe its OK for Vladd to offer money for Peoples personal details making this thread dumb and ridiculous?  Do you really believe your that honorable that you must keep going to sites you're banned from?  Do you really believe I care yet?  Do you really believe these things Nobby.. ? Do you believe that Vladd hasnt pissed in anyone else's Cheerios through the years except the 14 ppl here? 

one last thought...

Do you really believe I want a reply?  Nobby go spend time with your family and enjoy the holidays.. you sound like you need a break and a drink....

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2006, 07:15:09 pm »
When do facts become sticks and stones ?

But i dont care what you think , that should be clear to you by now.

Maybe vladd will buy you a nice gift this year.

and if you dont want people calling you on you and the people you  run with actions dont post on dead threads in a forum.

Merry Christmas nobby.
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2006, 07:49:40 pm »
Anyone is free to use the site search to see the many unfounded allegations Nobby has made as well as the lies he has told and then tried to wriggle his way out of, but all that aside what really concerns myself and the others here is the credo of hate being pushed by Nobby and other cronies of vladd.

Not anywhere in his post does it say anything that will either help or benefit winmx or the users of the network, instead we are forced to listen to his desperate and pathetic attempts to disrupt the site, as users have noticed there is little time for fighting and wasting time with name calling here until Nobby and co arrive to start their rain of accusations.

My advice to you Nobby is to follow the  advice and enjoy xmas in the season of good will, something you seem to have forgotten.

Offline Scyre

• Forum Member
  • <Insert nothing here.>
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2006, 08:01:31 pm »
Although I have no idea who DDOSed anyone, nor if it even happend (as nothing of any substance has EVER been produced proving anything has actually happend), I will say this:

If it did happen, then I am glad it did. Why? Because after trying to help countless people who had "purchased the new winmx from Vladd's site", I think he SHOULD be gone from winmx. It is a pathetic scumbag who reaps the reward of people being scammed out of their money for something that is free, and not even a product of their own.

I was completely sad, talking to some of these people who couldn't understand why they had just paid and they couldn't get online. They do not have the understanding that many of us 'long timers' have, and had no idea what a peer cache was, nor why it would fail, muchless who ran them or what they actually paid for.

They simply trusted ads from vladd's site, relying on it's reputation, and WHAM! they were scammed.

Then for V44 to add a paypal button for 'developement costs...blah blah...' was an even lower thing to do. What Has Vladd EVER developed? Now people know that site is run by money hungry grubs, and the poor misguided users who were duped into using a patch that didn't even work to connect (much less offer ANY protection whatsoever that it claimed it could) have switched to something that works, and is reliable, and does EVERYTHING it says it will do, and is 100% free.

again: 100% free.

So would it make me happy to know that someone shut V44 down? Of course. It would make me happy to know that others cannot be screwed out of their money by someone who took other people's work and decided they would deceive anyone who trusted in the ruputation of his site.

Pardon my language, but     F**k Vladd44.com and everything to do with it.

And that goes for any other site that would betray the trust in those who visit it, and look for a way to make money off of them, instead of providing help when they claim they do.

And you can take this as my own personal opinion. It doesn't mean that 'winmxworld condones horrible aweful acts' as you may try to twist this into.

It means that I, as an individual, feel this way, and I can only hope that the ones responsible for running the scam on V44 site, will pay for abusing other human beings, and never get a good night's sleep again.

Best Regards, and Be Good!
Scyre
A cat will almost always blink when hit with a hammer.

KM

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2006, 08:19:21 pm »
https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=3923.0.html

yet another example of the sort of shit that vladd causes with his scam sites he loves so much and sends so many users to

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2006, 09:36:23 pm »
god cant belive he is still about, and as for it being 14 members who called for action. when i first joined winmxworld he said it was 10. So have i been added to that number now dickhead. You really are a bad liar. Ive told you before you need to have a good memory to be a liar and its obvious you are too dumb to be liar nobhead. Leave this site you lieing piece of shit, as we are all banned from your shit room so you should be from here. Rot in hell nobby and if any attacks are coming your way im so pleased, i must of got my christmas present early. Because you not being able to spread your lies and bullshit and slander in this great area just may well become my new years resolution nobby. Im sick of your shit and what you accuse might just come true after all it is the time for christmas wish's!!!!
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

merrywinmxmas

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2006, 09:55:11 am »
this thread was old then you pop up with your boring crap and revive it,  WHY????

Actually, if you read, you will note it was Tiny brain that re-opened the thread with a laughable statement, so go ask him, and get your facts straight.

Tiny, you do seem to be a very unpleasant person with a foul mouth, go wash it out with some soap, the only thing 10 about you Tiny is your IQ.

Whilst most of you here are happy to buy the dumb hype whipped up by people like Bughunter, none of you can actually come forth and present and facts showing me as a liar, Why? because i havent lied, although i continue to attract false allergations against me, whereas i CAN and have on many occasions provided evidence for my claims, the only issue here is as usualy the Bugs of this world claim i have made allergations i have not, and like sheep you all blindly follow.

To all here - dont forget adverts are everywhere, i suggest you dont watch TV , read any magazine/newspaper , dont open your eyes when you leave the house, or visit any internet site that has ads on, a fool and their money are easily parted, and your not shorts of fools here..........

Merry Christmas.......

KM

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2006, 12:20:19 pm »
and your not shorts of fools here..........
we have been trying to convince you to leave, but i guess if you did then we would be short on fools wouldn't we?

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2006, 02:46:08 pm »
* Me Here looks around....

Nope, no Pay for MX ads or paypal buttons to keep MX alive here...

not everywhere

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2006, 07:27:20 pm »
I,m sorry to hear your no longer able to tell wrong from right Nobby.

You claim its no one elses business when your friend vladd is making money from MX users by misleading them, you even took part in the misleading yourself.
How are you going to pay back those who have followed links on vladds site (where you where an admin ) and ended up with little change out of $60 ?

when are you going to apologise for all the false claims you have made, even though you knew from msn conversations that what you claimed was wilfully wrong.

When are you going to apologise to all winmx users for your ongoing propaganda attacks on all the site members here ?

When are you going to apologise for the pie attack on the peer caches and this site that pie openly boasted of and carried out, with you supporting that attack  ?

When are you going to apologise for lying to 150,000 users for denying them access to the only network friendly solution to the frontcode shutdown ?

When are you going to apologise to all those who you dont like or even just those with a WMW tag on their names being booted by you from rooms your in (and you call this honourable ? ), is this because you cannot face those who have the common sense you lack ?

When are you going to tell us why you think network flooding is ok and why you supported it from day one even though you knew that it was damaging the network and costing users ?

When are you going to apologise for the repeated lie that you never banned 3 of the members here from your forum without warning and with malice, something vladd has confirmed was your own work.

When are you going to stop your lying and harassment campaign, it didnt work for vladd, do you think your a better man than he was ?

In short, when are you going to do something positive with your life ? 

hypocrasy sleuth

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2006, 09:32:20 pm »
As with all advertising, it is squarely the responsibility of the person making a purchase to do a little research on the product they are considering to purchase. I have clicked on many ad's on many sites, but i never lay down my hard earned cash blindly, do you?

I have made no false claims.

I do not "attack" users of this site merely point out the hypocrasy that is common place here, and ofc defend myself against the scandalous attacks against me, even though your policy of preventing abuse of users is actually done on a 1 rule for 1, 1 for another hypocritical policy.

I have supported no attack on this site, unlike the 14 users here who supported "action" against mxpie and all the innocent sites on that server.

I have never lied to the users and would not do so, in fact i have shown on several occasion that i have forwarded users to Winmxgroup patch, and i have shown evidence on this site that i had.

Anyone who wears the tag of this site and by doing so openly supports its values, will be treated in the manner they deserve, if they choose to align themselves with hypocrites, liars and those that agree that taking down perfectly legal websites is ok, then they only have themselves to blame when they are tarnished with the WmW brush.

I have never supported network flooding and was among the first to draw the situation to urgent public attention, again, i have proven this point with supporting screen shots from just a handful of days after FC pulled the plug. In additon to this, you were kept fully informed of my efforts  to change the line of some Pie anti block hardliners, to suggest otherwise puts you in the same ball park as bughunter.

The 3 users had privilages to a private forum removed, 1 stated publically that she wouldnt be useing it, the other 2 could not control their negative and openly aggressive counter productive stances, they were not banned from the site or the forum, just the priviledge of access to 1 small part. As i have said many times, if you could have controlled your temper over some tiny little issues, right now, winmx would be a better place, you were urged to control yourself and could not,

My life is full of wonderful positivity, beyond anything you can imagine, which is what gives me the strength to stand up and be counted for what is right, and as you continue to lie about me, and pretend i have done things i have not, i will continue to defend myself and the truth.

* Me Here looks around....

Nope, no Pay for MX ads or paypal buttons to keep MX alive here...

not everywhere

Actually Mehere, think about it for a moment, tap in a search for Winmx into google, check out the number of ads for pay winmx there......... i presume you have written to google to complain? think of the huge volume of traffic going through that page and folks clicking those enticing ads, perhaps you called google to complain? Perhaps you should take a vote and take "action" against google, although i will be impressed if Ghosts "grape vine" users are able to achieve the same results with google as they were with Mxpie, and vladd44. I suspect Google have a fair set of resouces at their disposal.

not nobby thank god

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2006, 01:52:27 am »
Google is a search,vladd44 is a winmx help site , well it once was. So to even say google is the same as vladd44 is well as retarded as saying nobby does not lie.

Isn't it time for you to put on your  gay apparel’ and help vladd clean his Christmas Balls?

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2006, 04:58:45 am »
Quote from: nobby
i presume you have written to google to complain? think of the huge volume of traffic going through that page and folks clicking those enticing ads, perhaps you called google to complain? Perhaps you should take a vote and take "action" against google, although i will be impressed if Ghosts "grape vine" users are able to achieve the same results with google as they were with Mxpie, and vladd44. I suspect Google have a fair set of resouces at their disposal.

And who has the authority to complain seeing as the official sites are down?
By the way, google returns the winmxgroup site as the first hit for searching "winmx". The second being wikipedia . Third is oldversion. The fourth being winmxworld. All the other results in the first page did offer download for winmx without pay. Of course I did not check if they were patched.
But if people mostly try out every result on the first page of their result and the first one in a good candidate to be clicked first.

A note: There were NO NO and for the third time NOO pay winmx sites in the first page. (ignoring ofc the adverts on the right of which there was only one)

Mosty importantly, google did not claim to be a winmx helpsite and loot winmx users of their hard earned money the way vladd did. Google atleast is unbiased thus far in their results. The fact that winmxgroup feaured the first hit on google tells where people like to go for winmx.

If you do not approve of it, then state an official declaration that you did not endorse it.
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2006, 08:54:18 am »
As anyone can plainly see Nobby is the victim of his own words.

Nobby was a member of pie team when it attacked this site and the peer cache operating here, under his own reasoning that he applies to those wearing the wmw tag he is therefore responsible for the attack.

Thank you Nobby for making that clear to us all.

I will hold you to your own line of reasoning Nobby, you are responsible for the attack on this site and its users and you dont need any grapevine to tell us the names of the others involved either.

Shame on you and how low you have sunk, to come to the only real winmx help site and attack those you dont agree with after trying to attack it with a ddos attack is bordering on crass stupidity.

A word of warning too folks, Nobby often comes here to start a smokescreen to cover up other pie dirty work, Keep your eyes open for strange events occuring.

seekeroftruthandjustice

« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2006, 09:17:07 am »
As anyone can plainly see Nobby is the victim of his own words.

Nobby was a member of pie team when it attacked this site and the peer cache operating here, under his own reasoning that he applies to those wearing the wmw tag he is therefore responsible for the attack.

Thank you Nobby for making that clear to us all

No no, thank you Ghost, as i was the one that went on record to Pie in many attempts to appeal to them to put a stop to flooding (you were a party to some of these efforts), and it was my actions (and vladds cash) that now see many many real Pie users protected, and contributing to the network in a positive way, i can only therefore presume you are refering to the Sabre/Gemini .info team, and i have nothing to do with that team. As for the attacks you speak of, i am not aware of any such attack, nor have i seen any hard evidence from you of such an attack, i'm sure if you had that evidence you would have already taken legal action, if ofc you are simply refering to Macrovision flooding, i am against that, and i would suggest you challange them legally if you feel their actions have attacked this site or its controlled caches, and you have sufficiant evidence ofc.

<enter next unfounded attack against Nobby here>

bughunter

« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2006, 09:37:46 am »
ROFL     i see maggot boy is back spreading his band of lies and dismal behaviour..............
seems hes such a bottom feeder he cant respect a ban that was put in place to stop his rantings and dillusional lies..............
oh were to start with picking apart his standard slew of lies denials and absolute crap..............
seems maggot boy has forgotten hes a self confessed liar.............do we really need to rehash the archieves to remind him,
maggot boy also seems to forget convientanty that he supported the deliberate scamming of winmx users and seeks to somehow blame google for pies deliberate lie deny and scam campaign...........dont possibly see how google are to blame or did google hold a gun to your head......................
maggot boy claims he has never lied to users PMSL are you insane ?.........you confessed on your own forum to lieing to users.......
even now you lie your ass off by telling anyone the maggot patch blocks riaa...........YOUR A LIAR......................your patch blocks nothing to do with riaa...........and its dead simple to prove..................still enjoying all those fakes are we maggot boy, the udp dos attacks that plague this network and the denial of service attacks...............so much for blocking riaa..............your patch like you is a waste of time...............thou these days the only morons using the maggot patch seemingly all hide in the vladd channel were they all complain how the nasty km and winmxworld 14 are attacking them....................prove it maggot boy................but we already know you cant.................just more dillusional rantings from a self confessed liar and scammer.................
if you choose to continue this bullshit maggot boy ill have camille post the real dirt on pie and especially you..............would you like that maggot boy a well known pie insider telling the truth all about pie vladd and your lies.............but i suppose shes a liar now too just like gemini sabre and jim.................funny how everyones a liar except pie..............even thou you and the rest of pie have admitted you lied you denied and decieved every user you could bullshit too..................your maggot leader has scappered as fast as his ass could go too ashamed to show his face to the community as his scam was exposed for all to see.............or have you forgotten the very public bounty of 1000 dollars he placed on km for exposing this scam................if it wasnt a scam then why the bounty..........
but anyway maggot boy, ball is in your court, continue to ignore the ban and post your dillusional crap .........you can count on hearing from camille............................
btw merry christmas maggot boy......................NOT..........................lmfao..................what a looser.....................

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2006, 01:59:21 pm »
Unlike all the sites you work on Nobby this is a volunteer run site and we do not have any food money to waste on suing the flooders or yourself.

Of course feel free to do something for the community and launch the legal effort yourself, saves wasting my time listening to you talk plenty and act little.

All the site ops here can point to help and work for fellow users where is yours ? You have given nothing to the effort except to try to direct users to a pay site, you also took no action for over 10 months to help with the anti flooder efforts, what happened there ? brains on strike ?
Even then when we saw the first effort creep in it was broken like the current method you are asking folks to use is, you said it was open src and it is not, wheres the apology for misleading its users once more ?

Making a patch and supporting the users of it is an immense responsibility, strange then that no one knows anything about who made it and whether it is a danger to users. at least folks can speak to the winmxgroup programmer themselves here as he has nothing to hide.

I would have more respect for you Nobby if for once instead of blaming others 100% for your own teams failings you just told folks a few words and then fixed the problems they mention, to go on ignoring faults and issues found in your latest effort is to become dead in the water, like the rest of the pie team have become.

I am not even sure who the hell this self appointed team of pro flooders called pie even consists of now anyway, what chance have others got ? Although I do know many have left and now help keep the network clean and safe using the winmxgroup patch, something that will never happen while you and the rest of the old host supporters file team  allow the flooders to connect with your "designed to fail" patch that could be improved.

In reality only someone as sielfish as yourself would try to disrupt this site at xmas without shame, its well known to all a truce should exist at xmas and so before I,m forced to block innocent users from the site to bar you be reasonable and post one more rant, then GO AWAY ! You are no longer welcome while you help no. one.

KM

« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2006, 02:42:47 pm »
I do not "attack" users of this site merely point out the hypocrasy that is common place here, and ofc defend myself against the scandalous attacks against me, even though your policy of preventing abuse of users is actually done on a 1 rule for 1, 1 for another hypocritical policy.
which hypocrisy is that?

i have always made my opinions and beliefs quite clear and always stuck to exactly what i have stated i think is the "right thing" in every situation, including at one point where i felt things were not going "right" my short-lived resignation (which thankfully after several discussions and agreements to change a few things did later get retracted)

I have supported no attack on this site, unlike the 14 users here who supported "action" against mxpie and all the innocent sites on that server.
i wouldn't have been surprised to have seen you there organising it - although at least you didn't talk about it openly in public like vladd did last time (when he attacked this site, then started talking about the fact he was doing it in his room)

I have never lied to the users and would not do so, in fact i have shown on several occasion that i have forwarded users to Winmxgroup patch, and i have shown evidence on this site that i had.
so you have not ever told any user that they can get a patch (defined as a "software modification") from mxlie? and have never claimed peer guardian as a way to sort out the fake files?

Anyone who wears the tag of this site and by doing so openly supports its values, will be treated in the manner they deserve, if they choose to align themselves with hypocrites, liars and those that agree that taking down perfectly legal websites is ok, then they only have themselves to blame when they are tarnished with the WmW brush.
I do not wear the winmxworld tag, and I hope that those who do so are not in any way implying any kind of supporting something just because winmxworld said so. People should always completely ignore what others say and have all of the facts and make informed decisions about the correct thing in a situation. If someone thought I was doing something that they disagreed with (like attacking someone as you have claimed) then I would be disappointed if they stopped investigating purely because they agreed with my work in helping the network for example.

I have never supported network flooding and was among the first to draw the situation to urgent public attention, again, i have proven this point with supporting screen shots from just a handful of days after FC pulled the plug. In additon to this, you were kept fully informed of my efforts  to change the line of some Pie anti block hardliners, to suggest otherwise puts you in the same ball park as bughunter.
so not a single user is running a hosts file contributing to the flooding as a result of you and your actions?

what's that smell?

The 3 users had privilages to a private forum removed, 1 stated publically that she wouldnt be useing it, the other 2 could not control their negative and openly aggressive counter productive stances, they were not banned from the site or the forum, just the priviledge of access to 1 small part. As i have said many times, if you could have controlled your temper over some tiny little issues, right now, winmx would be a better place, you were urged to control yourself and could not
what are you referring to there? i would assume you were either referring to the 3 of us and vladds forum or gemini's forum, if it wasn't for the fact that we were banned from them for absolutely no reason

My life is full of wonderful positivity, beyond anything you can imagine, which is what gives me the strength to stand up and be counted for what is right, and as you continue to lie about me, and pretend i have done things i have not, i will continue to defend myself and the truth.
the truth about how scamming users is helping the network? the truth about how people being unable to find files because of your fakes that you put there helps encourage them to use winmx?

what are you smoking? i want to make sure i never touch the stuff...

Actually Mehere, think about it for a moment, tap in a search for Winmx into google, check out the number of ads for pay winmx there.........

it is reasonable to expect all commercial organisations with a stated sole purpose of generating income for their shareholders to make money at every opportunity - is this your justification for vladd taking users money? if so, stop telling lies about trying to help and admit the truth that the primary purpose is to make as much cash as possible

and it was my actions (and vladds cash) that now see many many real Pie users protected
actually it was my actions and my cash that has users protected, unless you are claiming vladd had anything to do with blocking, or payed for any of the costs of keeping the network working/getting blocking working? or are you going to claim he is donating money to me? because if he is then he might want to tell me which bank account he put it in because i can't find it

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Vladd shows his true colours

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx