gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 18, 2024, 08:36:14 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Vladd shows his true colours
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Vladd shows his true colours  (Read 12484 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Vladd shows his true colours
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2007, 02:04:31 pm »
Looks like another excuse to post a link to an anti-winmx site.

When they can move on from asking users to host fake file flooders and continue stealing bandwidth from the rest of us and helping macrovision flood the network with fake listings I will change my tune but for now its clearly just a site that used to support mx and has sold out the users and those relying on its previous good name to sell them something thats always been free.

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2007, 11:46:46 am »
Looks that way to me, maybe a change to rip off link might be better.
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline Neutron

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2007, 03:38:28 pm »
I think vladd knows he has lost his "war". Now he just hosts a page filled with scam ads trying to suck up as much cash as possible before his website is forgotten by everyone and is just a part of the WinMX history book.

He removed the forum from his site and added some large scam images with advertisements of scam ad links below them. The users who remember vladd and his site as a reliable community, are trapped by his scams and pay money for something that is free, or make money for vladd by clicking the scam ads.
I would not be surprised if he actually runs one of those WinMX counterfeit websites, trying to make it look like he's not by putting advertisements on his old site. Vladd has finally shown the community what a joke he is and has always been. It's not hard to see he's not a good guy anymore, and is no more than a scammer. Those ads don't end up on his website like that without a reason, only vladd is able to put those advertising fields there.

We all have a dream of getting rich, and so do I, but I don't think abusing my position in a community or scamming people is the right way to do it. That's what vladd did, and he failed.

End of history - lol

KM

« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2007, 08:46:51 pm »
if i wanted to i could probably make at least a million from winmx, but i don't want to, because that would be unethical - and that's why i am struggling to pay the bills, because money isn't everything

vladd just wishes he could, but as he can't he is willing to settle for a few thousand, and has no issues at all with the fact that he is scamming users to get it... all he cares about is that he gets money

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Vladd shows his true colours

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx