gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever May 04, 2024, 11:17:11 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Maggot Mentality
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Maggot Mentality  (Read 8663 times)

KM

Re: Maggot Mentality
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2006, 03:08:09 pm »
KM, the very first day i arrived in Vladd44 channel you were in there, and was in there fairly regularly until the little disagreement u had
going in there every few days does not make me a regular, as i was never in there to be friendly...

I am also well aware from the many quotes you have sent to me from the Vladd44 help channel you also visited there pretty regularly
I had left a client sitting lurking in there several times - but most of the quotes sent to you came via third parties...

and up until quite recently you spent plenty of time sitting in v44 as Falsified alias
I have been in there with that username at most 3 or 4 times, if that...

so in fact you have added more lies to your previous lie that supplemented the lies before it

#1. I have made no such accusations, therefore i will need provide no evidence
yes you did...
#2. I dont need to defend vladd as he hasnt done anything wrong, and as i have access to the facts and you dont, i cant see how its possible for you to do anything but guess.
yes he did...
#3. Hosts file is a connection method, i dont see how i can lie about that.
no it's not, it's a system file... and you have lied plenty of times saying that editing system files to connect is a good idea
#4. pg2 lite isnt even a product, please make it clear wtf your talking about. I have never said PG2 with bluetacs list is a reliable form of blocking, in fact i think many of those lists are simply too long and cumbersome, i have always said PG2 with the WmW blocklist is the way to go, until ofc something better for hosts file users comes alongs, i suspect that will be very soon.
oh really? what you have said seems to say differently...

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2006, 04:17:43 pm »
please post evidence for your allergations, but i wont hold my breath, as no evidence exists, as they are untrue.

KM

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2006, 06:11:03 pm »
evidence of what?

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2006, 09:12:37 pm »
Evidence of people tired of vladd and his team = no more pie.com ,more than 2/3 of team leaves to start own team.

Evidence of scam site google ad's = vladd44.com

Evidence of new patch by vladd and knobby = knobby says so.

Evidence of knobby lieing = knobby says if people vote they are guilty of every thing , so useing knobbys own way of thinking , love member of vladd's pie team lies to users ,  so all members of vladd's pie team are liers.

bug said :
the fact that YOU have openingly supported vladds attempts at scamming winmx users.....................

knobby says :
As you are not in possesion of the facts, your claims are nothing more than speculative. I do NOT support any scamming, on Winmx or anywhere else

Evedince of knobby supporting scam ad's on vladd44 he is a site admin. showing support for vladd44.com and its ad's and actions.
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2006, 09:52:36 pm »
Evidence of people tired of vladd and his team = no more pie.com ,more than 2/3 of team leaves to start own team.

Evidence of knobby lieing = knobby says if people vote they are guilty of every thing , so useing knobbys own way of thinking , love member of vladd's pie team lies to users ,  so all members of vladd's pie team are liers.

bug said :
the fact that YOU have openingly supported vladds attempts at scamming winmx users.....................

knobby says :
As you are not in possesion of the facts, your claims are nothing more than speculative. I do NOT support any scamming, on Winmx or anywhere else

Evedince of knobby supporting scam ad's on vladd44 he is a site admin. showing support for vladd44.com and its ad's and actions.

Ermmmm chuck, i think you been hanging out with Bug too long, was there a point to your ramblings? As for saying that voting means your guilty of everything? You must be drunk.

#1. I have made no such accusations, therefore i will need provide no evidence
yes you did...
#2. I dont need to defend vladd as he hasnt done anything wrong, and as i have access to the facts and you dont, i cant see how its possible for you to do anything but guess.
yes he did...
#3. Hosts file is a connection method, i dont see how i can lie about that.
no it's not, it's a system file... and you have lied plenty of times saying that editing system files to connect is a good idea
#4. pg2 lite isnt even a product, please make it clear wtf your talking about. I have never said PG2 with bluetacs list is a reliable form of blocking, in fact i think many of those lists are simply too long and cumbersome, i have always said PG2 with the WmW blocklist is the way to go, until ofc something better for hosts file users comes alongs, i suspect that will be very soon.
oh really? what you have said seems to say differently...

Those are your comments, back them up, or withdrawl them.

- i havent accused anyone of a DDOS attack please show me where you say i have.
- Vladd did nothing wrong and has you dont have access to his bank statement you cannot prove your accusation, or perhaps you do, of so please post the evidence for your slanderous remarks
- Hosts files works fine for many many users.
- My comments on PG2 are my opinion, thats that.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2006, 10:05:13 pm »
I forgot to add.

Evidence that knobby is a Troll  = Just adout every post he has made on this thread.

bug said :

knobby says :

All these are facts knobby and the evidence is there for all to see. So your trying to blow them off really shows you are a Troll.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2006, 11:42:06 pm »
You simply saying it chucky, does not make it so. I could take your post to bits comfortably, as there is little truth there, but im getting bored of playing ball with folks that cant catch, cant kick the ball, and mostly seem to far from understanding the whole concept its almost totally pointless.

If anyone wants to ask a sensilble Q or make an actual factual statement, then fine, but since chuck is happy to witter about nothing, km seems to be doing a bug impression and Bug is just an idiot, i doubt any common sense will be along soon. I guess i can but hope.

bughunter

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2006, 01:08:29 am »
poor nobby hes told so many lies he cant keep track of them all, and so it is with all liars....................
and as for vladd doing nothing wrong ,well seems your the only one who thinks so,from winmxworld thru to jim gem and sabre we all think know believe that vladd has done plenty wrong...........
the title of this post nobass is maggot mentality, so once again thanks for proving it true, but your lieing scamming ways are over,the community is now fully aware of it all..........
proof of this was the last time pie crashed only rooms that were missing wrre the v channel rooms , so no loose there and only a handfull of users mainly those that hang in the v channels 95% or more of winmx users werent effected by pie crashing, which clearly demonstrates how many are using the .dll..............
the community as a whole have abodonded pie, and there is no denying that fact.................no getting around it..........pie is a failed concept..........its demise was brought about by lies deciet denials and scamming...............the brains trust of pie even have abonded vladd, and want nothing to do with his scams jims words not mine,,,,,,,,,,,so if gem jim and sabre think vladd is scamming users,or are they lieing as well nobby................
and the only idiot around here is YOU nobby...........little point in name calling at those that expose your lies and scams.............\
if you cant handle people taking you to pieces over your statements then dont lie,be decietfull,deny ppl information when they ask for it ......but most importantly dont support those that are scamming winmx users, pay for winmx adds which are on your sites are a scam..........and as for paypal buttons, its a powerfull statement when ppl like gem jim sabre who were at the top of the pie decision making leave saying vladd is scamming winmx users with this paypal button....................
its obvious to everyone but you nobby that vladds only interest in winmx is how much money he can make from it..........nothing more nothing less....................

{MXC}_michael

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2006, 06:35:24 pm »
these posts are like essays lol :D :D :D
yes u did nobby, no i didnt bug, yes u did nobby , no i didnt bug......
just out of curiosity who is righting Vladd's blocking patch?

Offline Sophosaurus

• Forum Member
  • <see - i'm the witty comment>
    • Online-Magazin Tagesgespraech.EU
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2006, 07:09:35 pm »
dem all bots in da tredd, dats fo shoor :shock:

SCNR
still somehow freightened when i shall get inserted

bughunter

« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2006, 10:42:12 pm »
no one is writing vladds blocking patch as there is no patch its just a scam to get ppl to click on there paypal button........
intially the excuse for the paypal button was to compensatre vladd for costs he has associated with winmx,when asked what costs vladd has , since he runs no cache servers has no patch in fact vladd doesnt even use winmx he uses robo when he shows up in the maggot channel, the story forthe paypal button then changed to its to compensate vladd for a patch he was having commisioned by 3 programmers, even thou he was supplying said patch for free, the story then changed again to it wasnt vladd getting the patch but nobby,,,.......unfortunately there scam fell oiver when jim gem and sabre left vladds pie team due to it being a scam............\
then to get ppls attion away from the scam we had this rediculous story that km and or winmxworld ddossed vladds websites knocking them off line for three days, couple of problems with this story
1 who changed the dns records so that vladd44.com resolved to that nappy site, only 2 ppl can change dns records the owner ie vladd or there domain host who holds or stores the dns record for the domain,
2 even thou asked many times by different people neither vladd or nobby or seemingly there isp didnt even get one ip of this attack even thou it lasted for 3 days, were expected to believe that for 3 days no one got any record of this ddos attack..........

this has been the sad story of pie all along, one lie after another followed by deciet and denials.................
winmxworld and those that choose to use the dll have done there bit to protect themselves and the network, pie have done everything possible to keep allowing riaa and there co-horts access to this network..............
anyone is free to ask or seek better information on how the dll works or anything else they need, with the answers being given being able to standup to the most toughest of scrunity..........pie on the other hand will kick ban you from there room and or delete  any post from there website that asks the tough questions..............

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2006, 11:59:56 pm »
Ok nobby says ive given no facts so lets try to use not my words but his and post from others that stand for them selves.

Evidence of vladd44.com being scam site with pay for Winmx ad's.

The first post here has a screen cap of Mxpie.com.The ad's and pay pal donation links are easy to see.

https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=3173.0.html

Evidence of knobby lieing=  on this site made by knobby.

(As for who did it? well im accusing nobody, but put it this way, Tony Blair and his cabnet voted to attack Iraq, it may not have been them that dropped the bombs, but they voted for the attack and therefore should take the responsibility for the "action")

From reply 62 this forum= by knobby

Those that voted for the action ARE here, they are as guilty as those who carried it out. As i already said, the Cabnet vote for "action" the armed forces carry it out, the resposibility lays firmly with those that sactioned the action.

All so from this forum Reply #46 By knobby
(ok, lets go over a few issues here, with an overview of the actual facts:

#1 i left the pie team as i was unhappy with a number of issues, these included:

- the fact they will never support blocking
- the lies given out in help
- they dont even push pg2
- the fact they have no answers to give users who are suffering with fake files (for the record i directed the users to winmxgroup, nobody from pie team replied, as they had no answer)

Ok if those that voted for any action should take the responsibility for the "action" so should any one that is a site admin of a web site that lies to the users.

Evedince of knobby supporting scam ad's on vladd44.com easy to see he is a site admin of vladd44.com and in his own words.(they voted for the attack and therefore should take the responsibility for the "action")

knobby says :

He left the pie team becouse of many reasons he says one of which is lieing to the users but yet he is still a site admin of a site that trys to sale winmx to users with scam ad's . Funny if he was so aganst scam sites he would stay a site admin of such a site.

Evidence of people tired of vladd and his team =Reply #30

(i know you are not fond of my thoughts on the subject of blocking, and i have my reasons.

but now, maybe you can see why creating some separation from vladd was a good damned idea.

didn't take long after gemini amd myself asked for his resignation, in private, for vladd to tell the world that he *fired* us, in public on his forum, and that now that we were out of the way he could do things the way he wanted to.

well, you can see that this is what he wanted to do.

we would not have had any part in this type of opportunistic gold diggin)

And really the only evidence you or vladd have or will have a new patch
is your word. and as stated above with all the lies you have said come from vladd's pie team and other site admins of vladd44.com can we trust what you say? All these facts come from this thread  https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=3173.0.html          and are your words all but the one from Jim. so if they are not true then you got to be a lier. These are not my words there yours.

bughunter

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2006, 07:30:50 am »
exactly chuck.............
from the very start pie have lied to every pie user and the winmx community..............
denied information to these very same users on how to protect themselves and this network..............
have been decietfull in implying that pg2 protects hosts file users, even when presented with evidence that it clearly doesnt ,this has even been acknowledged by nobby, but wat do we see, the continual promotion of a failed patch and protection option.......
then we have the scam sites and vladds on going attempts at making money from winmx users.........vladd is nothing more then a parasite..........
so as chuck has posted nobby and co are nothing more then liars and scam artists, betrayed by there very own lies and statements...............
there conduct so disgracefull that the other half of the pie team up and left,wanting no asociation with vladd or nobby and there continual lie and scam tactics...........
even if they did m,anage to produce a patch,,,,,,,,,which they wont, but if they did who in there right mind would download and install something from self confessed liars and scam artists, answer no one..............

Offline Cerebral

• Forum Member
  • use the brain
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2006, 08:21:19 pm »
here is a pic for nobby
open source all the way

April

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2006, 10:59:32 pm »
There is a patch. Vladd gave me a copy of it this morning for testing. This is real.

And guess what? I didn't write it. Mine was flushed out of my recycle bin weeks ago when I decided I didn't want to be a part of this sickening rat race any more.

And I have no idea who did write this patch...Vladd won't tell me who it was.

But it is real.

--April

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2006, 11:34:34 pm »
Lets be honest does it really matter anymore whether we see another patch in the running ?

I cant be bothered to even read this thread and have only read the post above this one, so forgive me for not bothering to read claim and counter claim.

If a new patch arrives that does something usefull then thats good news for the users who have already done their bit by blocking flooders, other than streamlining this function  and perhaps allowing a more respectable updating system not much more is needed to bring host file users into the fold.

bughunter

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2006, 12:42:13 am »
finally some good news from the pie camp...........lets hope it lives upto expectation, and does actually work.............
then that just leaves the pie cache which is still a open invitation to riaa....................
but lets dwell on the good things were still here a year after the crash and one side of pie has hopefully seen sense on the subject of blocking, just a pitty its taken a year....................

KM

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2006, 04:41:21 am »
I think april is probably referring to the attempt hollow is making, with all of the running in asking for help that hollow has done it sounds like a version 1.9 with no 9x support and no IE7 support, no filtering, etc etc

what hollow made is NOT what the vladd lot are referring to, hollow did not tell them to put any paypal button on there, and it certainly is not this patch that they had bought back then, as it was started after they claimed they had bought it and had it (and have had it for weeks refusing to release it according to them...)

if they do go releasing hollows then not only can everyone directly quote them "it doesn't work on all systems so never use it" and "its a dll file, those are all trojans, even the ones in the windows directory" etc etc... but it would also prove that this patch they claimed from the start never existed, although we knew that already anyway

Not Nobby

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2006, 12:37:36 pm »
KM lies, he doesnt have the facts, and is simply using Bug tactics to make stuff up. Sad

KM

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2006, 01:24:05 pm »
what have i lied about?

and i really hope you aren't nobby, he got banned apparently, even though we are still investigating the cause of this ban, while we investigate how that happened the ban has been left in place to avoid tampering with evidence - however ban evasion would be a reason for a second ban

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Maggot Mentality

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.031 seconds with 25 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx