gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever May 08, 2024, 08:34:37 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Maggot Mentality
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Maggot Mentality  (Read 8667 times)

Cant-B-Nobby

Re: Maggot Mentality
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2006, 03:22:29 pm »
Km wrote: but it would also prove that this patch they claimed from the start never existed, although we knew that already anyway

The patch is nothing to do with Hollow or his patch, it is a totaly different patch, that is being tested and therefore to say it never existed is a lie and shows your willingness to make things up just because you dont have access to the facts.

km wrote: I think april is probably referring to the attempt hollow is making

April is doing no such thing, April is testing the patch Nobby has been reffering too for several weeks and has been repeatadly accused of lieing and that no patch exists, KM repeats the lie and ignorance in this very thread.

KM wrote:

and i really hope you aren't nobby, he got banned apparently, even though we are still investigating the cause of this ban, while we investigate how that happened the ban has been left in place to avoid tampering with evidence - however ban evasion would be a reason for a second ban

Your investigating the cause of this ban? Its not tough, one of the admins choose to ban after Nobby defended himself against a wave or personal attacks and false allergations, censorship in action.

As for Ban evasion and a second ban, i cant possibly be Nobby as Nobby is banned, and as Nobby is already banned, how would you intend to ban him again? LMAO

KM

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2006, 04:03:44 pm »
April is doing no such thing, April is testing the patch Nobby has been reffering too for several weeks and has been repeatadly accused of lieing and that no patch exists, KM repeats the lie and ignorance in this very thread.
I was merely pointing out how you can't use hollows if that's what you were planning...

Your investigating the cause of this ban? Its not tough, one of the admins choose to ban after Nobby defended himself against a wave or personal attacks and false allergations, censorship in action.

red tape and bureaucracy, we got it from pie... unfortunately we are trying to rid ourselves of this pie like bureaucracy but it's taking time, during that time nobby will have to stay banned as required by section 23 of paragraph 7 of the ban investigation clause in the winmxworld procedures until the mistake has been properly investigated and the reason for the incorrect ban has been established.

Currently the investigation is in its initial stages, once I have prepared my preliminary report we shall have to establish a committee to assess the report and report on their findings to another committee, once this has been done they shall decide upon the actions required in the further stages of the investigation.

Nobby will of course be kept informed of the status of this investigation, once each major stage is completed. These notifications shall be sent via the sites PM system as required under section 3 of paragraph 9 of the ban investigation clause in the winmxworld procedures.

As for Ban evasion and a second ban, i cant possibly be Nobby as Nobby is banned, and as Nobby is already banned, how would you intend to ban him again? LMAO
ask bluetack how they blocked sabre when he was already blocked... lmao

Nobby who?

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2006, 08:58:30 pm »
km wrote:

Nobby will of course be kept informed of the status of this investigation, once each major stage is completed. These notifications shall be sent via the sites PM system as required under section 3 of paragraph 9 of the ban investigation clause in the winmxworld procedures.

That is ofc Dumb as Nobby wouldnt be able to sign in to check his pms, and ofc the fact that the site owner considers the WmW pm system to be compromised and not suitable for private messages, probably down to the fact km reads them, lol

KM

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2006, 09:14:14 pm »
those are the procedures...

as for your claims of some part of the site being "compromised"... if you have any security concerns or any reason to suspect that there may be security issues with the site please do inform someone ASAP - I know knobby would do if he knew of some potential security issue, unfortunately he is banned... perhaps you will be just as security conscious as him and report any suspected security issues?

Whos Nobby?

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2006, 04:24:20 pm »
I checked with Nobby and he says he was warned by Ghost himself the pms on site were not secure and not to trust them. Consider the issue reported.

KM

« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2006, 05:37:06 pm »
any specific reports?

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Maggot Mentality

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx