gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 05:07:11 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Bots  |  BidebotMX
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BidebotMX  (Read 28426 times)

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
Re: BidebotMX
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2007, 03:11:54 am »
waited with testing for this some more final update ( /0\ testuser flashvisit put me on the track of time of release of the latest  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: should i make an auto admin?? )

thnx Bide and Me_Here
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2007, 02:26:25 pm »
for now i will go back to 0.0.3  :(

the tray function is a nice feature however i would like to be able to choose to tray it or not to tray it, but the biggest problem is:

traying the bot and re-opening  it from tray verry often gives me a notice ...failed to delete notify icon
traying it again after this leads to no icon in tray or even shut down(if not shut down... the only way to  close it is through taskmanager and force it to  close [well it 's the only sensible way anywayz  :lol: ] )

something i did NOThave a problem with but DID notice is that lines starting with a multiline command are no longer printed in the console... like the motd does not even display empty lines (used to see the  complete message in 0.0.3) and usual messages containing multiline give a blank ONACTION line (0.0.3 used to show that one too)

like i said this last thing was no problem to me (yet) just thought i'ld mention it because i read some empty line posts earlier ...i hope it helps you Bide  :wink:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2007, 03:42:32 pm »
edit last post: shame on me  :lol:

motd was not visible in 0.0.3 console.... other multi-line messages were

Offline Bide & Musique

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2007, 07:35:25 am »
soon ...... 
ChangeLog for BideBotMX

ver 0.0.6 (17-05-2007)
- Fixed   Bug with color code #c?#  and garbage color code
- Fixed   Bug   Freeze on exit 
- Added the variable DISNOTIFYICON to disable minimize to the system tray
DISNOTIFYICON  value 1 or 0 --> if 1 disable minimize to the system tray ( Default : 0 )
to use this variable  add it in the file winmx.conf  ( SYSTEM section )
example :
DISNOTIFYICON=1

also include in this release a new release of  Rss Feeds Reader Plugin   :  rssfeeds.dll         version 0.3
-Fixed :    if there is an access problem  with one rss feed , continue to read the others which are after.
-Added one option to strip HTML tags and   entities such as    &quote;
STRIPHTMLTAGS value 1 or 0 -> if 1 strip HTML tags and replace entities such as   &quote;  ( Default : 0 )
to use this variable add it in the file rssfeeds.ini ( folder modules )   ( CONF section )
example :
STRIPHTMLTAGS=1

also example files for the new options :  winmx.new  --->  winmx.conf     -    rssfeeds.new --> rssfeeds.ini

ENJOY  !!!!!       /0\

Offline Bide & Musique

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2007, 01:37:14 pm »

the new release 0.0.6  is here

Enjoy !!!        /0\

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2007, 03:31:24 pm »
thnx Bide for comming to the resque....the option to tray or not solves biggest part of my problem(re-opening it from tray)

now i did some more tests:

tried closing and getting it out  of  tray on low cpu (problem is my main winmx[primairy] uses alot most of the time)...guess what? no bug on closing  either

something i noticed was that the bot jumps in and  out  of tray on opening and closing it
what i am certain of is that when i use more than 85% cpu or something near that....it does not it...sofar i donot see this affect the operations of the bot it self

now i got a french (second error message), pic is below

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2007, 03:44:20 pm »
ooopz ...should not have hit the enter button  :P

anyway that looks like chinese to me(the pic)

seeying full colour pics now and i think it looks great ...thnx for the personal attention and the preview/dload

i did like i promised so you now should be able to test  on my server too (also in the private  room, wich might  be more relaxed for   you, only differences are ... a smaller motd and it s a subroom) but whatever room you choose you are more than welcome to login and test  :wink:

greetings

Offline sIrMoOn

• Forum Member
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2007, 09:53:20 pm »
thanks for the great work bm, but now i have a small problem with a script... delphi is new to me so i don't know if the problem is my script or the bot.  i have some code like this:

var
   Names: array[20..32] of string;
procedure OnText(Nicko, Channel, Text: string);
var
   index: Integer;
begin
   // skip some boring stuff
   Display('','','begin lookup');
   index := 20;
   While (Names[index] <> Nicko) And (index <= 32) do index := index + 1;
   Display('','','index=' + IntToStr(index));
   // skip some more boring stuff
        Msg('/setuserlevel ' + Nicko + ' +F' + IntToStr(index));
end;

"begin lookup" is displayed but "index=" never is - something in the middle seems to make the script quit :/  naturally it never gets to the Msg at the end.

any idea what's wrong?

Offline Bide & Musique

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2007, 03:25:37 am »
hello Sirmoon 

at the end of the loop while ,  index has the value 33 ---> Names[33] is out of the Array ----> exception  raise

then so that the script works  define Names with more elements      example :  Names: Array[20..33]  of String;   

to catch the exception  add the   statement   try / except
example :
var
   Names: array[20..32] of string;
procedure OnText(Nicko, Channel, Text: string);
var
   index: Integer;
begin
   // skip some boring stuff
   Display('','','begin lookup');
   index := 20;
   try
   While (Names[index] <> Nicko) And (index <= 32) do index := index + 1;
   Display('','','index=' + IntToStr(index));
   // skip some more boring stuff
        Msg('/setuserlevel ' + Nicko + ' +F' + IntToStr(index));
  except
    Writeln('Exception : ' + Exceptionparam);   
  end;  // end try

end;

be careful with your script  it's a looping  script if in the first // skip some boring stuff    you don't test a condition or a trigger on the text
  (     Msg('/setuserlevel ' + Nicko + ' +F' + IntToStr(index));   generate an ONTEXT event;

enjoy !!!           /0\

Offline sIrMoOn

• Forum Member
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2007, 04:03:53 am »
ty once again bm - perhaps a run-time error could be written to the console, so the user knows the script is faulty?  i know the compiler errors are very helpful.  though it might also be nice to have a "Compile OK" message - fixing a compile error, and reloading the script again, and getting no visible reaction is kind of anti-climatic lol.

the other possible idea i had was something like OnRawMessage(Code: Integer, Message: TByteArray) where var TByteArray = array of byte.  so if they really want to a user could handle some of those "special extensions" used by different servers.  maybe also a corresponding SendRawMessage(Code: Integer, Message: TByteArray) ?

yes i'm always asking for things - that's how you can tell i really like your program = )  ty again for sharing it with us : P

Offline Victim

• Forum Member
    • Winmx 4 Eva
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2007, 05:03:09 am »
Hey. I see in the Archive (Winmx World) that there is only french versions upto 0.0.2 and all other versions above that are english only. Have you released french versions of BideBotMx 0.0.3 and above?

Thanks in advance.

Offline Bide & Musique

• Forum Member
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2007, 05:39:45 am »
 hello victim
   answer is no
          it seems that there isn't french users of bidebotMX  :(   then why to continue to make a french version ?

/0\

Offline Victim

• Forum Member
    • Winmx 4 Eva
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2007, 05:49:27 am »
Ok. Was just asking cus i added the old french versions to my site archive.

Thanks ;-)

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2007, 09:25:00 am »
then why to continue to make a french version ?

uuuuhm for your self Bide? and maybe future french users ? :lol:

Offline Zénar

• Forum Member
  • Born again christian since 2010!
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2007, 02:21:09 pm »
It's the same thing for me.... only english people are using my programs and that's why I'm building english programs lol
[John 14:6] Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
[Jean 14:6] Jésus lui dit: Je suis le chemin, la vérité, et la vie. Nul ne vient au Père que par moi.

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2007, 09:49:57 pm »
well thats kinda strange...make one in dutch and i will start using it :lol:

Offline sIrMoOn

• Forum Member
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2007, 02:38:53 am »
something that just ocurred to me... why does the bot connect to the wpn right now?  is there a channel list, or a pm feature, or a file browsing feature that i missed?  or is there planned to be one?  o.O

Offline sIrMoOn

• Forum Member
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2007, 02:40:37 am »
btw i have officially converted all my scripts and ditched metis. my bidebotmx scripts have less code and more features. = )

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2007, 11:27:18 am »
hello again,

had a little play in trivia and saw this:

[12:37:15] <.MizzBide> [T]  QUESTION 22 : In the folk song My Darling Clementine how did Clementine die?
[12:37:50] <.MizzBide> [T]     Clue :  S _ _   d _ _ _ _ _ _
[12:38:10] <.MizzBide> [T]     The answer was : She drowned
[12:38:11] <.MizzBide> [T] == SCORE ==  [``¨°¹¤º§[]»Joshua«[]§º¤¹°¨´´203] 2 -
[12:38:20] <.MizzBide> [T]  QUESTION 23 : How many blank tiles are there in a standard set of Scrabble tiles?
[12:38:21] <.MizzBide> [T]     Good answer,   ! :  2
[12:38:22] <.MizzBide> [T] == SCORE ==  [``¨°¹¤º§[]»Joshua«[]§º¤¹°¨´´203] 2 - [ ] 1 -

question 23 was not answered and the bot gave 1 point to a blanco user, i have no clue why

and something else that came to mind:

i do not see any other way to interrupt a game than disconnecting the bot to the channel, if there is a way i'm blind  :lol:  (not very important but might come in handy)

greetings

Offline Bide & Musique

• Forum Member
« Reply #79 on: May 23, 2007, 04:24:13 pm »
hello ,

for Sirmoon  currently no connection to wpn then no pm no channel list no file browsing

for joshua  , when you make questions for the trivia game , the question must not include the answer :wink:

in Question 23  you have 2 which is the answer for the question  :P

to stop a trivia game you must be in the USEROPS ( look at the file winmx.conf  add MizzBide in the section USEROPS ) and you must type ?stoptrivia

enjoy!!!

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Bots  |  BidebotMX

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.03 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx