gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76777 Posts in 13503 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever May 20, 2024, 06:27:09 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Metis
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Metis  (Read 20664 times)

Galactic Overlord

Metis
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2005, 01:12:45 pm »
Yes to IP usergroup and supposably /n is a carriage return  but it is a bug in the newer Metis it stopped working and Bender never fixed it....

Offline Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

• WANABE WINMX CHAT SERVER HACKER
  • Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
Metis
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2005, 05:19:30 pm »
so for the ip usergroup, how would u set up a command to operate if a users ip matched one in the usergroup?

Because surely <command usergroup="ips"> would check if peoples names match the numbers in the usergroup and not their ips
[ìíÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍ]Íì•íÌí¯`·íI¯ìIÌì í]¡í¯ìIÎ Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK ÎIí¯ì¡[ì íÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍì•íÌ[Ìí¯`·íI¯ìIÌìí]

• Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
Metis
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2005, 01:26:09 am »
would it be possible even?
[ìíÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍ]Íì•íÌí¯`·íI¯ìIÌì í]¡í¯ìIÎ Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK ÎIí¯ì¡[ì íÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍì•íÌ[Ìí¯`·íI¯ìIÌìí]

Galactic Overlord

Metis
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2005, 05:11:12 am »
Yes it should work as a conditional statement ...

You would have to push the IP into a variable  then do a comparison....
look at DJ Bill's  automatic Admin script for his RCMS room ...he checks IP against a list....

http://www.mxcontrol.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=144

• Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
Metis
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2005, 09:25:57 am »
Ok, im not the cleverest guy on MX but i didnt understand it  :(

Mind walking me through the bits that are important??????

• Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
Metis
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2005, 11:03:54 am »
Galatic Overload...
that is a very nice script, well written im sure, but 1 questions...

-  Where on earth is the relevant part i need because it has completely baffled me?  I see the end result i just don't understand the middle, about how u get it, and therefore which bit helps me!!!

thanks for your time and i hope u are able to clear this up

:D

Galactic Overlord

Metis
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2005, 05:37:05 am »
LOL I understand your cornfusion.... Give me time look over his script also.

DJ writes great scripts but reading them is like working your way though a maze...

• Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
Metis
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2005, 01:38:51 pm »
Your telling me!!!! lol theres more uservariables than people on mx and no commentary!!! helppppppppp

i can sorta understand bits here and there but im not genius like some of these programmers lol

much appreciated

Offline James420

• Forum Member
Metis
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2006, 04:51:21 am »
You could just do multiple outs that do the same thing for each one but each one works on different IPs in the commands. That script that he wrote for the autoadmin is highly confusing. And I haven't even really looked at it much, plus I write confusing stuff myself. But most of his scripts has always confused me. But I believe there would be more then one way to do what you want done.

were do i start

Metis
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2006, 12:00:36 am »
were do i start to make a  config file ( if that is what it is called ) and were oh were do i put it to work in metis..  i all ready have a rebuilt room i just need to learn the bots and how to work them.  btw  my room is an FX server room ( not open yet. ) because i want the bots working frist.  Can someone please tell me how to get this stuff going?

Gooner

Metis
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2006, 12:04:38 am »
go here and have a read... u will find everything u  need :)

http://www.mxcontrol.org/modules.php?name=Forums

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
Metis
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2006, 03:52:17 am »
start in the docs folder, there's examples & what's actually quite a good help file for metis.. there just aren't menu shortcuts to it.
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

MR,TK

were do i start !
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2006, 04:06:36 pm »
ok i am going to reformat ( again ) cos i think i got to much stuff on here and it maybe confusing me  so when i get back i hope someone will help me   1.  what to get frist.   2. were to put what i get seconed.   that will be good enough to start me off   ( i think. )  lol :?

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
Metis
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2006, 04:37:32 pm »
Reformatting every time there is too much stuff on the system is bad for the hard drive. All you have to do is delete/uninstall things. Deleting/uninstalling and not reformating will help your hard drive live longer and function better.

Anonymous

Metis
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2006, 05:56:30 pm »
metis config file is the mxc file u put in metis plugin folder for version 2.70.6 or 2.6 addon folder

MR,TK

Metis
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2006, 08:36:01 pm »
ok i wont reformat ... i just wish GOD wernt so pissed off at me right now cos i know he knows what i wont and he can help me.. but for now i will do it the hard way and have me,  a bot for incoming private messages as people come into my room, a seconed bot for toys, like the bar, and other games...

oh  btw  KM,  GOD dose share on winmx all the time and he is ONE SMART DUDE!!...  I just pissed him off 1 to many times....

And  GOD  as u know everything happens for a reason and i am going bald learning but i am getting there slow but sure!

btw,,  GOD  that person that was in your room the other day only knows your ip addy cos there is a site that list all the rooms with name and ip addy of people that host with there ip addy posted...

i think it is   www.winmx-unlimited.com... ( i think.. )

MR,TK

Metis
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2006, 08:46:47 pm »
sorry that not the right addy but it is out there so when i find it again i will post it so everyone can see it so if u host a room on winmx sooner or later they will update that list and your ip addy will be on it  ( if you host a room )...

MR,TK

Metis
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2006, 12:59:28 am »
I GOT IT !!!  I GOT IT !!!!!!

I don't understand it but i got it now !!!!!!

:D  :D  :D

wish me luck...... :shock:

Knight Rider

Scripts & Tech Lessons.
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2006, 03:30:26 am »
I think we all can ask for help (advice) without naming  certain persons/friends coz the final result doesn´t depend on them, only on our own knowledge.

I don´t have a clue about hosting , but any help I can bring here.. will be happily given.   Cheers.

MR,TK

Metis
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2006, 06:46:12 am »
ok my bad   Sorry   plz forgive me !   I love and miss all my friends!

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Metis

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.014 seconds with 16 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx