gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 11:31:37 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  WinMX host known as Josh that ran TEEN EXTREME TEEN was arrested for bomb threat
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WinMX host known as Josh that ran TEEN EXTREME TEEN was arrested for bomb threat  (Read 5866 times)

Offline Zénar

• Forum Member
  • Born again christian since 2010!
Well, I don't care about the story of DDOS... I know he made that thing too and he will probably be banned from using computers or internet for a time. Now I think we made a big show against him but he killed nobody. Maybe he talk a lot but I'm pretty sure he can't make a real bomb to kill people.

I'm just hoping he will be allright after all this but right now, I want him to pay of what he've done. After he paid, I think we should not continue in this ways and let him an another chance. We are humans and I can give an another chance to him.

I'm quitting this topic because I've said everything I can say about that story.
[John 14:6] Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
[Jean 14:6] Jésus lui dit: Je suis le chemin, la vérité, et la vie. Nul ne vient au Père que par moi.

KM

i'm still waiting for a photo of him in his blue jumpsuit - the one with "entrance" and an arrow pointing down on the back

that would make a man out of him I am telling you after working in a lock down facility for males it ain a pretty sight! I have heard horror stories of kids selling their bodies for extra food and piece of candy So dont be quick there on the jumpsuit KM ........but being a mother I keep trying to keep that in perspective he is someones child but so was every convict both grret and small!
"Winmx is my God and I am just a mere peon"
*We* are the music makers... and *we* are the dreamers of dreams.
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff25/Queen_Pauline/hearts.gif

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• my name is nooks, and I approve this message
  • MX Hosts
  • Dream BIG, Live BIGGER!!
i'm still waiting for a photo of him in his blue jumpsuit - the one with "entrance" and an arrow pointing down on the back
Personally I think that remark is totally lower class even for you. While dan2006 and eip say they're glad a 15 year old boy is facing the possability of some prison time and then insist on kicking him while he's down. Do any of you that have said he's getting what he deserved think it's a good thing a 15 year old boy is facing the possability of being gang raped by some prison gang?? Because as was said, we ALL know what goes on in prison. If you really do then please go hide your snaky fucking faces back under the rock you crawled out from under. I am curious however as to what they would say if he was THEIR 15 year old boy.
While I do not condone his actions I also do not condemn him for them. He is after all a kid and as some of you still are kids youselves you know kids are proned to spontaneous actions of stupidity with most the time the best answer for them being "I just thought it'd be cool.." In all honesty, and I do hope I'm right in saying this. I doubt seriously he will do any serious time and hope seriously that it is the case. He is a minor in any of the 50 states of America at the age of 15. He didn't have any REAL means or apparent desire to carry out his threats. And he has never been in any real serious trouble like this before. I should also say for the assholes who will come back at my post with their "W/E!" comments that yes I think that he should be punished and I do mean heavily, BUT as a 15 year old boy. Not a grown man. First I think he should lose his privilege to use a pc at least until he's 25 years old because at 25 his mental state and level of responsible thinking is pretty much who he is in his thinking. Secondly he should be forced to looked into all of the faces of all of the kids at his school, in say a gym gathering, and then be made to answer questions as to why he thought it would be a good idea and then publicly apologise to each and every child, faculty member, principle, and parents of those children of that school. Most likely the kids never were told by any faculty member what was going on anyway. They probably got it through the grapevine like we did years ago when I was in a school at the time of a bomb threat. They just rushed us out of the school in a mach fire drill. Now if you still believe he is getting what he deserves then by all means carry on. You have a right to your opinion. But before you cast stones please also make damn sure you are without guilt yourselves. And if you aren't then keep your opinions to yourselves.
When you wake up each morning always try to remember tomorrow is never your option, it's God's. Love like you want to. Live like you aren't afraid. And ALWAYS try to remember that even if it seems personal it's never as important as something you may have forgotten to do today.

WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE - For WinMX help or help on other pc related matters.
WinMXWorld.com Cafe_AE182F4ECAFE - For great chat.

KM

crook: but I am without guilt - I am not guilty of ever getting caught for anything major - what about you? :-P

As for his pending punishment, we'll have to wait and see... the article about his arrest mentioned he could get 90 days for it, and to be honest i think that would be good for him - when he comes out he'll probably be a different person for the better (of course there is the argument of falling in with criminals etc, but i don't think that's likely to be a problem with him especially if it's just a few months) - at the very least he'll be smart enough to not get caught for shit again

However there is the chance they could decide to throw the book at him and make an example out of him - at the extreme they could decide to try him as an adult, and from doing a little research he has been charged with 7 class B felonies, with more potential charges they can stick on him if they really want to throw the book at him - those 7 alone would be a fixed fine of $140,000 and/or a maximum of 70 years in prison - of course if they did go to that extreme then he wouldn't actually serve that entire sentence but he would be an old man when he got released anyway - that is to the extreme and would not really be deserved, however there is a chance they could use him to set an example (as they have been known to do from time to time), especially with the current situation in the USA...

I'm not making any comment on it beyond making light of it, calling him an idiot, and saying that we need to wait to see what happens... can't comment on if he deserves the punishment for it or not until we know what the actual punishment will be (and i suggest others should also consider that when talking about their opinions on what he deserves)

However I don't think they will use him to set an example purely because the story hasn't been over-hyped by the media, which works in his favor greatly (yeh those who hate him will probably now go running off trying to get as many newspapers as possible to run the story... it's not going to work, if they were interested they'd have done it by now)

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• my name is nooks, and I approve this message
  • MX Hosts
  • Dream BIG, Live BIGGER!!
KM ty very much for clearing up your thinking and I'll be the first to say I'm definately guilty of something. At no time would I believe or think you might wish bad on him. You give him a hard time but I really think you care more about him than you do care to show. My whole point to my post before was just that's it's real easy to kick a man, or in this case, a young boy when he's down. It's real easy to say they're getting what they deserve until you think about the fact that in this case we're talking about a kid who the toughest thing most likely in HIS life is a screwed up girlfriend or the drive through screwed up his cheeseburger or something (not meaning the lives of all young boys because it's certainly going to be different which each different person). Now all of a sudden he's locked in a cold ass jail cell, probably scared out of his mind, with limited contact to his parents and somehow people think he "deserves" that.
I read in the news article that they published his name due to the severity of his actions and the pending charges in his case. This sounds to me like they want to hype it up and get it out in the public to try him in the media before he ever sees a courtroom. My understanding, is that as a minor they should've never been allowed to publixh his name without Josh's or Josh's parents approval. And what Ghost posted earlier only confirms that. So it seems to me they want him tried in the media first to prove his guilt there so he has no real chance.
As I said earlier I think he deserves a stiff punishment, but that it needs to be punishment for a 15 year old boy who did a stupid thing. Having to own up to your screwups is often hard for a kid and given Josh's ability on a computer for him to not be allowed on a pc for several years down the road would deffinately feel like a harsh punishment without "marking" him for life as a felon. And just in case, if any of you (and you know if I mean you still think a kid needs deserves prison time) still think he deserves it then do yourselves a favor and think back to when you were 15. Could you do it or do you think it would scare the piss out of you also?
When you wake up each morning always try to remember tomorrow is never your option, it's God's. Love like you want to. Live like you aren't afraid. And ALWAYS try to remember that even if it seems personal it's never as important as something you may have forgotten to do today.

WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE - For WinMX help or help on other pc related matters.
WinMXWorld.com Cafe_AE182F4ECAFE - For great chat.

KM

he has been charged with all 10 crimes - 7 counts of bomb threads, 2 counts of identity theft and 1 count of harassment

bail has been set at $100,000 with the judge agreeing that it should be set high after the psychiatrist said he "poses a danger to society"...

it looks like they might be throwing the book at him after all

...no word on if his parents paid bail or not

btw, anyone more familiar with the US legal system - does the fact that he has now been charged and bail set mean they have gone past the point of deciding if they will try him as an adult or juvenile and have decided to try him as a juvenile? or does that come later?

KM

the article has been updated, and his parents didn't pay the bail...

"All of the charges are felonies, and the maximum sentence if Glazebrook were convicted of the charges is 90 days, though a judge or commissioner has the option of holding any juvenile in custody until age 21 if aggravating circumstances are present."

oh well, looks like he won't be getting tried as an adult with the maximum possible sentences then... he's lucky they aren't making an example out of him

Offline Victim

• Forum Member
    • Winmx 4 Eva
Wow..

:shock:

app

I think he will be tried as a juvenile, and if found guilty will get about 3-5 years in a juvenile facility, where he won't have to worry about getting raped as much as he'll have to worry about getting the shit kicked out of him multiple times a day by bored inmates, ages 11-21, that think he looks goofy.  :lol:

3-5 years isn't so bad when you think about wtf would happen to him if he got 90 days and then was released to a pissed off community that still remembers him and what he did.

3-5 gives them time to forget him and once he's released he can sleep at night and not have to worry about his neighbors storming his house with pitchforks & torches.

Now...what do I think about what he did? If he was the one that sent those bomb threat emails, then he is a terrorist...plain & simple.

The purpose of terrorism is to cause fear...which is what was accomplished. A terrorist doesn't have to actually intend to go through with their threats to accomplish causing fear. No person or property has to be harmed to cause people to be afraid.

A 15 year old American kid sending email bomb threats to a school without ever intending to follow through with those threats isn't any different than a 15 year old Arab kid sending email bomb threats stating he will blow up the White House, without him ever intending to actually follow through and do it.

The past actions of Josh is that of a childhood terrorist...threatening to attack, and even on occasion following through with it, online. The only thing that has changed now is that he has taken his terrorism to the offline world.

He's a kid out of control that needs help desperately. He has always acted as though he was living in KM's shadow, and jealous of the attention that KM gets and thought he had to act like a baddass jerk to be somebody.

He brags about the crap he does just to get attention, respect from whatever minions may idolize him, and to cause fear in others because it makes him feel important.

I blame his parents for this...not because they don't watch his every move and keep him under control, but because they obviously didn't pay enough attention to him while he was growing up.

Spending time with your kids, listening to them, showing them that you love them and care about them, treating them with respect and making them feel important will do your kids a lot more good than busting your ass to buy them tons of crap instead, and then ignoring them because you are too tired from busting your ass all day, and sending them off to go play alone in their room with their new toys.

There is a lot more to raising kids than buying them stuff and if you are not willing to invest your time in your kids and do it right, do them a favor and don't have any kids. The world doesn't need any more maladjusted, attention starved kids like Josh.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
 Ive thought back to when i was 15 and can say id never do something as stupid as what he did nore do i know of anyone back then that would  as well. Josh has been banned from just about every Winmx room and forum over the years for his actions so for any one to say give him another chance hes only 15 is really pushing it. I have to agree with app on one thing his parents have to take some of the blame .  He gave thought to what he was doing as being wrong  he did take 2 peoples id to try to cover his tracks. If you cant do the time dont do the crime.  I dont think he should get life but he was had many chances and used them up.
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Offline dan2006

• Forum Member
Personally I think that remark is totally lower class even for you. While dan2006 and eip say they're glad a 15 year old boy is facing the possability of some prison time and then insist on kicking him while he's down. Do any of you that have said he's getting what he deserved think it's a good thing a 15 year old boy is facing the possability of being gang raped by some prison gang?? Because as was said, we ALL know what goes on in prison. If you really do then please go hide your snaky fucking faces back under the rock you crawled out from under. I am curious however as to what they would say if he was THEIR 15 year old boy.
While I do not condone his actions I also do not condemn him for them. He is after all a kid and as some of you still are kids youselves you know kids are proned to spontaneous actions of stupidity with most the time the best answer for them being "I just thought it'd be cool.." In all honesty, and I do hope I'm right in saying this. I doubt seriously he will do any serious time and hope seriously that it is the case. He is a minor in any of the 50 states of America at the age of 15. He didn't have any REAL means or apparent desire to carry out his threats. And he has never been in any real serious trouble like this before. I should also say for the assholes who will come back at my post with their "W/E!" comments that yes I think that he should be punished and I do mean heavily, BUT as a 15 year old boy. Not a grown man. First I think he should lose his privilege to use a pc at least until he's 25 years old because at 25 his mental state and level of responsible thinking is pretty much who he is in his thinking. Secondly he should be forced to looked into all of the faces of all of the kids at his school, in say a gym gathering, and then be made to answer questions as to why he thought it would be a good idea and then publicly apologise to each and every child, faculty member, principle, and parents of those children of that school. Most likely the kids never were told by any faculty member what was going on anyway. They probably got it through the grapevine like we did years ago when I was in a school at the time of a bomb threat. They just rushed us out of the school in a mach fire drill. Now if you still believe he is getting what he deserves then by all means carry on. You have a right to your opinion. But before you cast stones please also make damn sure you are without guilt yourselves. And if you aren't then keep your opinions to yourselves.

Ok u wanna be a prick about it? pull your tongue outta his arse, i dont give a rats asshole what happens to him in prison or anywhere else for that matter, you only lick his bum coz he will screw your pc over if you slag him off , its pathetic, u wanna get some balls mate!

Offline Victim

• Forum Member
    • Winmx 4 Eva
Hey, lets try and keep this nice..

Offline dan2006

• Forum Member
well i was keeping it nice till he started being a jerk........truth hurts doesnt it ;)

{MXC}_michael

he went through all that to get a few days off school lol. What ever happened to "Mum i have a headache".

and is josh now classed as a terrorest?

im actually gonna miss him on mx, he has great entertainment value :D

and dan u need to give it a rest about the dos attack, its just joshes way of saying he likes ya :D

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
dan, both are opinions and I'd wish you'd find nicer words to express them.
your opinion to me is just like what his opinion is to you....
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Well I am going to say this............................... I heard about every bomb threat that had happened at that school and began questioning it! He would come into the room and tell me in great detail about the weather how long they were out there for and what they did while they were out there he did everything but to say he did it!

Now this being said still does not give anyone to judge any other human being whether they have been found guilty of something we do not approve of or not! Yes some of us may view him as a punk a smart ass or w/e The whole point some are missing out on is he is a child! SOme of you want to go after him with avengence and like a man although he is a smart kid in some aspects he is that just a kid. How would u like it if this was your child that had performed these acts and people were attacking them like this.

And again he has been charged with these accounte he has not been convicted .................innocent until proven guilty! There is a process you go through!

Offline dan2006

• Forum Member
i think i'll ditch this thread before i say somthing that will get myself banned from this forum :)

pCe

bughunter

josh is not a child.........he knew exactly what he was doing.........
hes 15 yrs old that is not a child, and he cant use the excuse that he didnt know what he was doing or what the consiquences would be if he was caught.............
josh made a choice and now he has to live with the consiquences, and to make bomb threats in america given there sensitivety to such things after 9/11 is just madness.......
i feel sorry for his parents who have to live with the shame of it all.............
any ways were all entitled to our opinion and thats my 2 cents worth .................

Minor Child: A person who has not reached the age of majority. The age is usually 16-18 years of age, and varies from state to state.

And that varies from state to state some look @ 19 year olds still as minors! So yes he is a child and feel sorry for his parents? How do you know what anyones home life is til you see it! Very rarely is it kids who are rich do acts like these. It is usally kids reaching out for attention who have not had such a good life thus far and that starts @ home. We all are guessing and econd guessing here and making assumptions.

No one I mean no one can say someone deserves anything without knowing the full story! And that means digging deep into the problem and would start @ home............. *gets off my soap box*

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  WinMX host known as Josh that ran TEEN EXTREME TEEN was arrested for bomb threat

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.024 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx