gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 18, 2024, 05:06:02 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Christmas
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Christmas  (Read 1857 times)

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
Christmas
« on: October 28, 2008, 10:22:31 am »
Hi All

I am looking for ideas for count down this year.... Last year I did Aussie 12 days of Christmas

Any ideas will be grately apprieciated.

People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
Re: Christmas
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 05:13:17 pm »
I recon tig should be banned, for mentioning christmas. More pressure to work my behind off to fund the familys beer intake and crap nibbles to eat. Thanks for depressing me tig lol.
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline tig

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 09:47:39 pm »
Depressing you ........... hmmm...................... I didnt mean to lol.... I am getting ready for this time of year.
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 08:09:43 am »
Don't ban tig, just ban Christmas itself, then set a word replacement Christmas=December, i hate Christmas, cold miserable weather  an industry driven experience that sees my wallet emptied almost uncontrollably, and all for what? some dude named jesus and a book of fairy tales called the bible. To add to that the traffic on the roads increases to stupid levels, the shops are so bloody busy with ppl buying crap that you cant get in to buy a pint of milk, and my work load increases about 10 fold to, so i have no actual time to spend with the kids at home.

Then you get all the dogodders stuffing up billions of pounds worth of outdoor lights that suck up our power reserves at silly rates.

Why not dump Christmas and have a nice few days in the summer where we can declare a 3 day national holiday, something of actual use, people can actually enjoy.

BAN CHRISTMAS NOW!

<end of rant>

Offline tig

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 08:39:13 am »
We cant ban Christmas.... Anyway lets get this thread back on track... What should we use to count down Christmas this year?

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 09:33:08 am »
We can, its easy, chat rooms can filter the word, so can forums, QS can put his best scrooge costume on etc etc, it can be done.

As for a countdown thats easy to do, start on December the 1st with £500 of christmas money and each day post how much as gone, by the 25th it will most likely be zero or even minus! lol

Happy Thursday everyone! shall we send cards?

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Christmas

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx