gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 20, 2024, 04:12:16 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  How to unlimit the upload limitation 100?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How to unlimit the upload limitation 100?  (Read 8162 times)

Offline iTwins

• Forum Member
How to unlimit the upload limitation 100?
« on: May 22, 2010, 02:17:19 am »
I just want to make a point here before you mods lock this thread too.

Thank you, Savage Blades, you have answered what others failed to do....to answer a simple question of 1+1=2.

A person asks a simple question and others go through the encyclopedia and still cannot give the correct answer. Instead of giving the simple answer of "2" they have to go through rocket science equations and algorithmic formulas. I am starting to wonder if you guys have ever been to school! You would've failed miserably in any exam!

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
Re: How to unlimit the upload limitation 100?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 02:59:34 am »
What you do have to realise ITwins.. most of the people here love winmx very much, so much that they kinda hate some tricks that can be done that annoy many users and make them not use winmx anymore ..this could cause a slow death for mx

Many users asking questions like the one you asked are simply used to for leeching purpose, "blackmailing" someone into a chatroom etc etc or even just because it 's fun to upset/bug  someone they don t even know

The above is why i gave you an answer that was an honest one and reasonable at the same time.. let people make the choice if they want to wait in a que of 100 or more

You demanding an answer did not help much (not for me anyway) and the fact Savage answered this AFTER the thread was closed ....well ...personally i think this is not how we should handle closed threads (sorry Savage).
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 08:02:29 am »
Let me also make a point here Itwins, being rude and demanding often causes offence, people who act in that way should not expect to use this site, everyone here is a volunteer and thus deserves some respect even if their answers do not fit your criteria.

Politeness costs nothing.

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 08:04:02 am »
I do agree Joshua,
all this  "i want 100 ppl in my queue that i will never start" is the kind of attitde that makes ppl look elsewhere because there's some tight ass miserable ppl on mx spoiling it for the rest.

i see someone other day, she had 100 ppl in her queue and using the 0-0 hack had no intention of starting anyone, this is not fair and its going against what winmx stands for.

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 08:21:39 am »
i know the feeling max and i must admit i am getting a less nice helper/uploader  because of people like this, as we speak i'm in some dutch guys que ...just to annoy him ..avoiding his ignores for MONTHS now while i keep noticing he has 0 uploads 24/7 lolll (amazing) ...and the download ?? i allready got that on another network :yes:

i m sure i ve given this idiot files in the past and now he 0-0ing unless i would enter his room or the one he mainly hangs out

but ok getting a bit off-topic but does  explain why some info is not handed out on a golden plate to just any new user
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2010, 08:23:31 am »
maybe i m just hoping this user i spoke off in my last post will notice my browse someday again hehehehe

Offline Savage Blades

• Forum Member
    • DJ Hire
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2010, 10:17:06 am »
hmmm from his posts does it really seem as if he is only out to "pull tricks" on other winmx users ?
How can anyone "label" him anything ??
You simply do not have enough information to say this, or anything... "except he wants to know how to increase the queue size over a hundred"
He may, or may not, allow 6 upload slots AND allow max outgoing bandwidth !!!
This would make him "better" than "most" on winmx, now wouldn't it ???
How can any of you be soooooooo judgemental..sigh

I probably should have said more about winmx generally,
but was relating my first answer to mxmoni & winmx.
iTwins the problem exists on other users winmx'es, you know the
Auto Find Sources - 10m
Auto Enter Queue - 100
here's where the problem lies Auto Enter Queue - 100 <-- that's the limitation right there.
if everyone had Auto Enter Queue - 200 - then you would have 200 in your queue.
Hope this gives you a clearer understanding :)
Cheers

EDIT oh so any winmx users that simply can't stand the thought of being 100 in someone's queue here's a tip for you :)
Auto Find Sources - 10m
Auto Enter Queue - 1
Then you will never enter a queue unless your going to be first place hahaha
Happy winmx'ing everyone !
My opinions, are mine !
They may, or may not reflect the views and opinions of other WinMX World Forum members !!
DJ Hire

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2010, 10:22:58 am »
How can any of you be soooooooo judgemental..sigh
uuuhhm common sence? not being gullable?? hahahahah

here's where the problem lies Auto Enter Queue - 100 <-- that's the limitation right there.
if everyone had Auto Enter Queue - 200 - then you would have 200 in your queue.
this was explained in the other thread ...just not in so many words  :)

Offline Savage Blades

• Forum Member
    • DJ Hire
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2010, 11:03:38 am »
Ok Joshua, thankyou for inspiring me to be my very best :P
Here's come more info !

"WinMX and MxMoni and the 'Dizzy Queue'..."

Now as I mentioned on my first post on this topic,
the general tab, under settings in mxmoni is "clear older UL requests in order" default is 100
well say this is set 50..
What does this do ?
This makes the queue endless, someone new enters queue, the user queued at number 1 gets pushed out.
New logged user becomes queued at 50, and so the queue cycles !
This means "technically" "anyone" can enter your queue and an "auto-upload" trade is never lost !
Now if you are not using some kind of upload slot hack, and you really do allow uploads (as well as trades)
The person who recently entered the queue at 50 is suddenly number 1 and before another user enters the queue, a file completes uploading,
his upload has started on the free available upload slots (1 of 1) (2 of 2) etc
This "Dizzy Queue" feature of Moni doesn't 'kick' an active upload..
Now this user may have only been online 5 mins, and he has a download, lol
lucky him !  Much better than being 100 in a stagnant queue that "one by one" moves along...
It creates a "Lucky Dip" queue scenario, cool eh ? :wounded:
Well I think so, others might not..

EDIT I have yet to see a MxMoni guide that I can say "That is spot on !", most are stupid, and show poor understanding of the program by the author of the guide !
There :P
My opinions, are mine !
They may, or may not reflect the views and opinions of other WinMX World Forum members !!
DJ Hire

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2010, 11:29:11 am »
how nice huh Savage i m sure many will be thankfull for this feature out in the open and ready to be abused ..especially the ones that were waiting to get to que spot no.1  :sleepy:

why don t we paste the 0-0 hack back into the archive ?? and while were at it QMX too .....LOL

Offline Savage Blades

• Forum Member
    • DJ Hire
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2010, 11:39:49 am »
Ok Joshua,
please, take your time, think carefully, tell me ....
"How can anyone knowing 'this' abuse the system"
seriously ?

Never mind the (0 of 0) hack there are rooms that promote and encourage it's use...
My opinions, are mine !
DJ Hire

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2010, 11:45:18 am »
i think enough was explained allready hahaha and i m not gonna let you " inspire me " cause i regret triggering your inspiration to be honest, why do you think the other thread was locked?

Offline Savage Blades

• Forum Member
    • DJ Hire
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2010, 12:07:27 pm »
So you have no answer to my question    ?
"How can anyone knowing 'this' abuse the system" ?

And well, I can't think of an answer either, my post isn't about "how to abuse the system"
It is information, about an existing feature, of an existing program, that has many poor guides written for it.. MxMoni...
I would not dare 'speculate' why the other thread was locked,
without questioning the individual whom locked it...
Maybe they can share their 'reasons' with us ????

well if I was forced to speculate, I would say ' cause an answer was demanded ? '
again, I simply do not know !
very, very wrong to think otherwise..
My opinions, are mine !
DJ Hire

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2010, 12:20:23 pm »
abuse the system no i got to be honest i don t see a way (yet ,,,lol), it was about abusing fellow users in my mind but maybe i did not make that clear enough .. i dunnow

Quote from: Savage Blades
And well, I can't think of an answer either
pheeeew i was affraid you would ..and explain it   :D

Offline Savage Blades

• Forum Member
    • DJ Hire
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2010, 12:27:46 pm »
Ooppps, it seems that skull over <<---- there, (and up a bit)
is spinning faster than usual,
maybe is time I took a leisurely stroll around the streets,
and "take in" the amazing world that is "outside",
away from this keyboard and empty coffee cup
Bye !
My opinions, are mine !
DJ Hire

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2010, 12:32:56 pm »
hehehee good one ...i did open all my windows here verry early in the morning (cause it s real nice weather here now seriously) but maybe that was n t enough lolll

Offline wonderer

• MX Hosts
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2010, 12:45:53 pm »
The creator of MxMoni must have had good intentions by this feature and if used properly with good intentions it works great.
Just set the maximum allowed in que 1 lower as maximum upload que in WinMx. The waiting que will start wrapping around.
This would be nice if you are sharing and of course willing to upload a mix of small files and big files. It will take days or even weeks to get a small file if you have to wait a long que of big files. With MxMoni you can open extra slots for maximum filesize.
This would not be very effective if your maximum que of 100 has handled all small files within that 100 range. If you have set the que to wrap around, new small files wil get a chance.
If setting MxMoni this way however, you need to set the automatic whois feature off, or it will choke in open whois windows after a few days.

Offline iTwins

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 08:21:18 am »
First of all, I wasn't trying to be rude and it was not my intention. I was simply frustrated. Throughout this forum I see people ask simple questions and they are mostly replied with a slew of unrelated answers.

I understand some of you are concerned with the morale issues.  Everything has a good or bad. You might take it as leeching; I see it as trading. Some are even against trading and encourage sharing (aka leeching). That's alright, but let the person decide.

I use both MXMoni and Leechammer: MXMoni for auto-start trading and Leechammer for killing leeches that hog up my 100-limit queue. However, Leechammer hangs all the time. Therefore, a workaround is needed. Hence the reason for the way to increase the queue size.

The files I trade are mostly between 1 and 2 GB each. Because of this, the queue does not recycle very often, not with the speed I get on WinMX despite having a full duplex 100 Mbps broadband connection. Having a bigger queue allows me to view potential traders.

Savage Blade's answer does not work and I knew it. But at least he tried to answer what the person asked for, minus the morality issues.

Offline iTwins

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2010, 08:34:43 am »
btw, 99% of the time I trade with Japanese with a queue size of over 500. I wish I know Japanese; I would've asked them how to allow a bigger queue size. I believe it's a hack and it certainly not available in WinMx, Leechammer or MXMoni.

And just because some using a 0-0 hack does not mean he's a leecher. I think my leechammer killed/canceled a lot of my transfers because Leechammer flagged them as having 0-0 hack, despite them sharing terabyte file collections.

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2010, 09:34:10 am »
OK i will explain how ppl use the 0-0 hack, its normally 1 of 3 ways,

1, they let ppl queue up and have no intention of starting anyone, and i have seen ppl with 100 in their queue and not 1 gets started,

2, they let ppl queue, then PM them, "come to my room or i dont start you"

3, i know of a room that the members have to use the 0-0  and only let their members d/load off them, everyone else never gets started,

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  How to unlimit the upload limitation 100?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.022 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx