gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 19, 2024, 08:10:52 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  What A Load Of Rubish From A Loosing Scum Or Scam
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What A Load Of Rubish From A Loosing Scum Or Scam  (Read 7963 times)

bughunter

Re: What A Load Of Rubish From A Loosing Scum Or Scam
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2007, 12:34:41 am »
exactly chuck................pie are the only ones who have from the start attempted to get money from users ..........
from vladds scam site with its pay for winmx adds to his paypal button................the later scam was even to much for gemini .jim and sabre.............vladd didnt fire them as he publically stated, that was only to save face..............they left due to the paypal scam.............winmxworld has no adds on there site, and have at no point even susgested that anyone pay anything..........km has spent thousands of his own money on cache servers to keep winmx going.............something that none of pie can claim they have committed no money of there own or any other resources to winmx...........and something pie have missed is that km is in control, winmx wouldnt be here without him,,,,,,,,,,even sabre committs nothing of his own as his cache server is his works, so no costs there to him personnally................
the sections of convo  i have posted are taken from what was suppopsed to be a secret meeting,and of course wasnt for public consumption.............funny what they say when they think no one is watching................i have no need to make anything up there own words show just how low pie have sunk.............everything about them is just a scam from start to finish..........
there new client is just a scam, and as you can see provides no protection to the user or the network..............
you notice april says blocking is off by default siteing legal reasons.............what legal reasons, oh thats right pie believe the cartel have a legal right to access your computer.........need i say any more..............then if you turn blocking on manually it uses the pg2 blocklist, which as we all no dont block a single thing, unless you call legitimate users blocking, but cartel flooders lol there isnt a single cartel flooder in all of the 906 million ips pg2 claims it blocks..............and here is the sinister part pie know it doesnt work, remember pie believe blocking the cartel is illegal..............so they deliberatly lie to users about blocking...........then to add insult to injury they intend to charge for this piece of shit if they can get enough folks to run it...............hell will freeze over first....................but notice there not intending to run any caches of there own but to use existing infrastrcture ie kms caches ................nobby the village idiot already has his scam site up and running complete with pay for winmx adds.............to extract money from foot traffic ie users going there because there shiny new client is broken..........remember it runs pg2 blocklists and i can assure you we get heaps of pie users in the help room because pg2 is blocking everything..............uninstalling pie and pg2 fixes these issues...........surprise surprise................
pie will never change, and we cant keep fixing there disasters, unlike pie we want winmx to grow, but free from the clutches of the cartel................splitting the wpn is now the only way forward...............those that support pie can stay and do what they like on there wpn................while we move forward on the new clean wpn, and make winmx once again what it used to be...........some how i dont think pie are going to last to long do you ..........................

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2007, 01:52:00 am »
Well it seems a few of us really want this. i sort of hoped that more people would have come forward and spoke about this but thats ok. The next major thing i feel is advertisng, ive been messing about wid this tonight but i realy am abit stuck wid it, i was thinking about ads on a site we all go click instant revenue for advertising, but that doesnt really work as i cant say just click the bloody links wid out annoying google, and i wont even mention donations ie paypal, but thier needs to be a big advertsing push as well if the network is going to be split, Im all for doing this, ill even do it by myself, but need some idea's for advertsing, Posting on forums like i did back in the day is too shallow to do again, it realy needs some majic idea and a mention of cartel free network if this goes ahead!
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2007, 02:50:55 am »
i agree with tiny action needs to be taken sooner rather than l8er for the long term gain, mx may be picking up slowly (but on recent observations i beg to differ) but all mx is doing is ambling along pretty much aimlessly atm. myself i have observed a lot of ppl that have found there way back but left again because      "its just not anything like it used to be"  I'm not saying it should be my point is it should be better stronger and bigger than ever.........perhaps a little optimistic on my part but hey lets give it a damn good go and split the network  and build something to be proud of not just something ambling along at a snails pace
as for advertising i also agree there needs to be a massive push but I'm sure if as many members of this site as possible got behind it we could reach far and wide and once users realised we have a great thing going i have no doubts ppl would come swarming to be part of it

Offline Scyre

• Forum Member
  • <Insert nothing here.>
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2007, 06:17:29 am »
I also would like KM to consider adding to the splash screen with something like "If you paid for this patch, you were scammed. It can be found for free at winmxgroup..." or something to that effect so that other sites cannot sell his work.

That would put a stop to many of the pay sites, especially if a new patch would not let any others connect through it... They would have to have the patch with the disclaimer about it being free or else not connect to the 'clean network' :)

Best Regards and Be Good!
Scyre
A cat will almost always blink when hit with a hammer.

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2007, 07:50:24 am »
This patch is provided for FREE.
I guess that's good enugh.
Atleast in 3.1 beta6, it's there
I guess, it will be there in the next patch he releases...

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

bughunter

« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2007, 10:55:37 am »
tiny said...............Well it seems a few of us really want this. i sort of hoped that more people would have come forward and spoke about this ......................
think of it like this, all those that run the dll, give us there vote by proxy if you like.....................
they trust us to do the right thing by them and the network..............
a more accurate guide is how many times this has been viewed, and not so much as to the number that post..............
agreed that we should post information about what we intend to do, but i also dont believe this should be a long drawn out process, a week or two then just get on with it..................
we all know this is for the betterment of winmx, actually its blantantly obvious, thats if we want winmx to carryon..............
unlike our friends over at pie, everything we do is for the betterment of winmx, unlike them who seem hell bent on winmxs destruction by what ever means are neccessary......................

KM

« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2007, 02:49:41 pm »
you forget the point in scam sites... most of them don't even give someone a working winmx at the end of it, they sell them a broken one!

anyway... as for the funding thing, yes, for the long term something needs to be sorted out funding wise, rather than simply me paying for everything out of my pocket... simply because i'm having a little cash flow difficulty, but solutions there are for a different thread..

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2007, 10:31:08 pm »
well myself for one would like to help in any way possible in raising funds to finance for the better of winmx 

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2007, 08:04:12 am »
Well i was working on few idea's, one of which KM didnt like very much but oly because id of got into trouble, but my idea was a site solely set up for peeps to go click ad's. Make's a instant revenue available from google to put back into advertising and anything else like caches maybe. But that brings its own problems like everyone thinking its a money grabbing profit exercise. I suppose getting round that would be posting the adsense pages on the site to site but that would again piss google off big time, only other thing i can think of is the winmxgroup site but again thats frought with problems.  Its abit of a pain in the arse to be honest, and idea's are still gratefully taken apart from donation buttons,
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline TheMacDaddy

• Forum Member
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2007, 08:28:27 am »
https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=4419.0.html

this is a much better place to make our views i feel

Offline Mick832

• MX Hosts
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2007, 09:08:07 am »
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.   mmmm.

Offline TheMacDaddy

• Forum Member
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2007, 09:28:46 am »
https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=4419.0.ht      sorry i posted it in a closed section it has now been moved here for public viewing

Offline Mick832

• MX Hosts
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2007, 10:21:34 am »
ty

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  What A Load Of Rubish From A Loosing Scum Or Scam

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx