gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 16, 2024, 09:12:04 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Fake Files  |  Fake or not? Not sure
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fake or not? Not sure  (Read 70503 times)

Offline wavoka

• Forum Member
Re: Fake or not? Not sure
« Reply #260 on: August 24, 2012, 12:40:47 am »
Are they attacking opennap too? Downloaded WSX files are not importing, qeues are skrinking.

Offline wavoka

• Forum Member
« Reply #261 on: August 24, 2012, 02:12:27 am »
On opennap searches are returning NOTHING. Qeues have dropped to 3 in qeue. What's going on?

« Reply #262 on: August 24, 2012, 02:34:31 am »
how many opennap servers are you connected to?

Offline wavoka

• Forum Member
« Reply #263 on: August 25, 2012, 01:33:33 am »

Right now I'm on 14 servers. And they came back alive. Cooking with gas. Yesterday not much was going on. Today it's like the old prehacker network.

« Reply #264 on: August 25, 2012, 03:41:03 am »
good to hear

Offline wavoka

• Forum Member
« Reply #265 on: August 28, 2012, 10:28:23 pm »
Had to reboot. When I did I went into peer network mpode. It ran great for a couple of days then today it went bad again. On opennap again and it's like a ghosttown right now. Looks like They can't keep their attacks up and hasve to quit from time to time. Maybe they're refining?

« Reply #266 on: August 28, 2012, 11:47:51 pm »
could be. some aspects of the attacks tend to stop now and then.
they could be refining, the server might have fallen over, someone might have tripped over the cord or maybe they want to use the network, who knows.
word seems to spread pretty quickly around the chatrooms when the network seems to be working ok
if opennap seems like a ghosttown, see if you can find some additional servers to connect to

Offline wavoka

• Forum Member
« Reply #267 on: August 29, 2012, 04:19:57 am »
Maybe someone can explain this: The same user keeps showing up as completing  the same file over and over and over after I've cleared completes. He keeps reqeueing and the file goes directly to complete. On opennap. Also qeues are not going above 4 and I'm not qeueing up for anything. Are they doing something new?

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #268 on: August 29, 2012, 04:44:20 am »
Maybe someone can explain this: The same user keeps showing up as completing  the same file over and over and over after I've cleared completes. He keeps reqeueing and the file goes directly to complete. On opennap.

file mismatch ... other user has autoretry on and has downloaded a file thats got the same hash (nap hashes are very different) but is a different file twords the end... could be something as simple as an mp3 with different metadata but same music data... they'll figure it out eventually ... hopefully... (dont ignore them since many nap admin frown on that)...

Also qeues are not going above 4 and I'm not qeueing up for anything. Are they doing something new?

do remember there are more nap clients than winmx so not everything is going to act the same.... but honestly on that one im stumped as to why you cant queue... can you download at all? try right clicking the files and selecting auto retry...

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
« Reply #269 on: September 02, 2012, 12:33:14 am »
queues and searches come and go.

as i write, i have queues, but searches return rubbish

other times, i have no queues, but good search results, other times, no results, and queues are static...

c'est la vié!
What you think is important is rarely urgent
But what you think is Urgent is rarely important

Just remember that...

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Fake Files  |  Fake or not? Not sure

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 25 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx