gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 07:35:02 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  WinMX Compatible Clients  |  How's the primary side of the client going?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How's the primary side of the client going?  (Read 22371 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: How's the primary side of the client going?
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2013, 12:11:50 am »
Hi O  :)

Given the severe lack of programmers and time its likely the initial release wont have all the luxuries we want but the items you mention are not hard to throw in once we have our code base, there are many good features in already and some still needing a bit of work but we are doing our best to deliver something on the big day even if its not 100% up to spec, with the userbase being so patient it was felt only fair we drew in a bigger quantity of folks to try out the client and work with the developers to add or fix what the community asks for, the priority items are of course just that and will trump any smaller issues and those are our key focus as always.

The final list of things to do wont be known until the final day as we are working hard to fix as much as we can and right up to release time, I hope folks are happy with the work and can look forward to a rebuilding of our numbers as we deliver on what they have asked for.

O

« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2013, 12:52:36 am »
So, did you guys release anything?It's the shut down anniversary isn't it?I've been away because my computer broke down.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2013, 06:08:16 am »
Yes we did  :P

Read the front page (click on the winmxworld logo) and follow the links from there O.

Offline FiftyfourForty

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2023, 08:21:17 am »
As of this post i'm pulling 5 to 8 primary connections 1 to 3 secondaries with <FSR=0 BC=3> if that is currently meaningful so here is to smooth sailing into 2024 everybody!
The most useful idea for tyrants is the idea of God.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  WinMX Compatible Clients  |  How's the primary side of the client going?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx