gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 01:27:21 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  WINMX WORLD VS VLADD44
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WINMX WORLD VS VLADD44  (Read 25490 times)

Offline nylly444

• The /root of all evil ;-)
  • WMW Team
    • WinMX World
Re: WINMX WORLD VS VLADD44
« Reply #120 on: June 16, 2006, 01:17:32 pm »
"Patch Operational" means you have (to quote the pie maggots) "the right patch", if it says "Please Be Patient" it means you have (again quoting them) "the wrong patch"....

errrrrrm... so what's the right patch again?
LINUX - Legendary Intelligent Needful Universal Xperienced

Mick832

« Reply #121 on: June 16, 2006, 01:17:51 pm »
Both PCs here now say "Patch Operational".   I was using the Pie 2.9 on mine and yours on wifes PC.   My WinMX connection went to crap lately, so I swapped back to yours as well.

True story.

Mick832

« Reply #122 on: June 16, 2006, 01:22:08 pm »
Yeah that lost me too nylly444, I read that as being backwards?

KM

« Reply #123 on: June 16, 2006, 02:12:28 pm »
the winmxgroup patch is "the right patch"... they seem to get the terms "what i was told to tell you about" and "the right patch" wrong... so, in this case "the right patch" is the winmxgroup patch :-P

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #124 on: June 16, 2006, 03:35:03 pm »
Love
Site Admin

PostPosted: Today at 09:26    Post subject: Re: Lost Connection - No Reconnect    Reply with quote
Pls read this : http://www.vladd44.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=43059#43059

skinnydipboy wrote:
I have installed an alternative patch and WinMX is again working.

Pls do not install the other patch from winmxworld or winmxgroup which causes untold problems to yr system without letting u know what is happening.

The maker of that alternative patch u r using now from winmxworld or winmxgroup was the one who actually took 3 peer caches off out of 4 once to see if there were any adverse effects and claims there is no adverse effects. A very irresponsible act indeed.

http://www.vladd44.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=7943

Is she married to Vladd ? What a Joke.
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #125 on: June 16, 2006, 04:32:16 pm »
I think her script needs a rewrite, pie have claimed they have caches, lets see them.

I could bore many with a catalogue of users who have come here after getting poor advice from Kayleigh and ilk but at the end of the day its just wasted time, the winmxgroup patch works seamlessly and the host file one may allow you to connect while you cook lunch or go to the bar with friends, other than that forget it :roll:

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #126 on: June 16, 2006, 04:58:09 pm »
Love
Site Admin
The maker of that alternative patch u r using now from winmxworld or winmxgroup was the one who actually took 3 peer caches off out of 4 once to see if there were any adverse effects and claims there is no adverse effects. A very irresponsible act indeed.

Only thing left to say is that the dll patch is an encrypted virus. I don't know they have told people that as well. Hope they don't get any ideas :lol:
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #127 on: June 16, 2006, 05:57:21 pm »
The young lady is ignorant of what taking the caches offline for a small time would do.
The test provided data on how well the network could operate at that level and reassured many of the pie folks who had claimed doom and gloom if we didnt have umpteen online at all times.

Also we see one other important thing here, previously the pie team have claimed to be saving the network and running ads to pay for servers, I think this makes clear they are doing no such thing and that its the unpaid cache operators themselves who are the unsung heroes not the site folks who claim credit.

Cheers to all the cache operators from us all  8)

KM

« Reply #128 on: June 16, 2006, 07:49:50 pm »
does that mean i get multiple cheers? how many cheers? do the test caches and the backup caches that aren't in use count? can i have lots of cheers?

I do of course assume you mean cheers as in buy me a drink and then raise the glass and say "cheers"... if you're not buying then I'll pass

although next time they claim they can manage on their own and i am not needed etc, well, they said that about my caches "we won't update because we don't need them"... fine by me, i hope their "update" also doesn't include my "not needed" caches... could be funny to have this happen to them every few weeks, not very nice for the users who fell for pie lie, but at least it has got a lot of them to open their eyes and realise what complete crap pie are talking ;-)

on the down side though, a lot of people are pissed off and have been driven away from winmx by pie refusing to listen to anyone

how many countless users driven away by the fact that the fake files make it hard to get anything... and what did pie do about it? they actively encourage more flooding, and tell people to remove the filters so they can see those fake results!

how many users were driven away by the delays getting connected to the network before winmxgroup started blocking? the sole reason being the flooders, if left uncontrolled they will destroy winmx... what have pie done to get around that issue? do they get users to block? no, they tell them to remove blocking, do they maintain a list of flooders for those who do decide to hunt for a way to block? no, they refuse to

and of course how many users have been driven away from winmx by the last couple of days where pie users have been offline "winmx wont work" just like the shut down, and pie refused to tell people how to reconnect, telling them to just go away and try again later until they can update pie, refusing to admit there is any way to connect except waiting for pie to release an updated text file "in a few hours at least"... how many users did we lose because of that?

I wouldn't like to even guess how many users pie have driven away from winmx with their lies and refusal to listen to anyone who talks sense... however I'm sure it would be above the million mark...

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #129 on: June 16, 2006, 07:54:41 pm »
Lol after reading this and all the verry good questions asked and no reply from any one on Vladd44 forum other than .

Love
Site Admin

PostPosted: Today at 12:57    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Pls update to new MXpie patch Version 2.12 here : http://www.vladd44.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=7949&highlight=

Love
Site Admin

PostPosted: Today at 13:00    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Thread is locked as all issues r fixed.

Not one time did anyone try to answer any of these questions. 

Steel Trap

PostPosted: Today at 10:45    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Sorry this sounds more like a excuse and not a answer to the questions i asked.

Does the pie patch have servers? And if so why does what another patches server have to do with yours?

Does yours not update to keep up with what is going on from day to day like theirs seems to be doing?

Does your patch help stop fake files? or are you going to add something to adress this in the next patch?

Why should i wait for your new patch when it looks as if it can not stand on its own?

Ty for your fast responce but it has left me with more questions and answers. Ive used your patch from Oct.

i was happy to see mx had not died ive lost some good friends after it was taken off line i just hope it doesnt happen again.

Ill wait a little to see if you can sort this all out , ill just use the lappy any idea when your patch will be fixed?

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #130 on: June 16, 2006, 08:07:14 pm »
I saw that thread & could have answered all that poster's questions, however, had I done so my post would have been deleted as I'd have told the truth, which isn't allowed there..
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #131 on: June 16, 2006, 09:44:23 pm »
LOL ofcourse you have to go to the cesspool on vladd's forum to see the real post on whats going on.

Vladd44
reNew Orleans
Site Admin

PostPosted: Today at 10:27    Post subject:    Reply with quote
f**k you "Blunderer,

He is causing the problem, and he has admitted he is the cause, this is a personal attack by him to try to remove pie from winmx. Only problem is, what he is doing is counter to the network itself, and in the long run he does so at the networks peril.

Perhaps you choose to ignore that, but do so with the understanding that what is happening has one major cost. Users.

Steel Trap

PostPosted: Today at 11:25    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Im sorry but from the looks of things all your patch has been doing is use his servers if not it would still work.

After looking at 95% of your site admin,s post regarding km or winmxworld are nothing more than a attack on them i dont blame them if they are tired of you useing their servers to promote your patch.

You state this is a attack by him and that its counter to the network itself, and in the long run he does so at the networks peril.

I dont see it that way after doing some checking on both patches yours does nothing to stop FAKE FILES and it cant be denied that it will not update and keep up with changes in the server list as the winmxworld patch does.

You say this is going to cost users to a point i agree they will change from your patch to a patch that can keep up with the network and in the process make the network stronger by blocking fake files and not haveing to wait till you catch up with the network.

Looks like a win win to me, for the network and the users.

Love
Site Admin

PostPosted: Today at 13:40    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Since all issues r resolved, locking thread, moving to Cesspool.   

http://www.vladd44.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=7911

Yep thats where the truth goes in the cesspool or deleted all together.
I allways thought people on the net were a little smarter than the average but how people keep trusting Vladd's site and his Admin's to tell the whole truth on any thing is beyond me.

Has the money he makes on his site from ad's and his hate for Km pushed him to where he cares nothing for makeing the WPN better?

When questions are posed to him or a thought other than his is expressed . No answers just locked , moved.

Vladd is supposed to be a adult but all he can do is cuss and blame every thing but his outdated use of a host file.

Not once on this forum have i seen a Admin have to lower themselves to cussing to answer a question (Well he never did answer a question did he ?).

bughunter

« Reply #132 on: June 16, 2006, 11:46:33 pm »
it has been clear for a long time that vladd and pie have not tolerated dissenting points of view.........even when posted in the cesspool which after all is supposed to be a unmoderated forum,where anyone can express a view........pie and vladd dont want people to know the truth or even have an alternative method of connection..........even thou the alternative method to pie is a vastly superior method of connection.........i have watched as people like merlin ( who has the patience of a saint ) have systematically been alienated by pie and there antics..........
merlin has always to my knowledge posted sound advice.....but vladds admins ie love etc have given out mindless crap taking advantage of users ignorance..........( i could list examples of this but i dont think km or quicks would want me taking up 20 pages)
and as for magic formula,s pfttttttttttttt another load of bolony
we at winmxworld may not be perfect but any user seeking advice will be given access to the knowledge they seek so a informed decision can be made as to the best method of resolving that users problem ..........
it is not km fault that he was right and that both his cache and patch are the best.........
as i have said for many yrs i wasnt a km fan.........but ill give the man his dues.........winmx and the community in general owe km a great deal .......he has given freely his programming skills which has seen the release of a great patch that blocks flooders and fakes all on the fly.........and uses his own money to have cache servers that allow anyone to connect.......
so if you want the truth come to winmxworld...............
if you want bullshit and propaganda go see pie......................

winmx first.............
personal agenders second......................

KM

« Reply #133 on: June 20, 2006, 03:52:58 am »
[04:26:22] <fatboy> bought from mixpie off this site
 [04:26:29] <[ÂÇ] -+-JÁMÈS-+- [ÂÇ]> You paid for it?
 [04:26:32] ¤l|[GõÐ]FalsifiedAlias|l¤ that is a scam site
 [04:26:34] <fatboy> yes
 [04:26:39] ¤l|[GõÐ]FalsifiedAlias|l¤ get on to your credit card company
 [04:26:40] ¤l| éþî |l¤ fatboy www.winmxgroup.com iis free winmx         
 [04:26:41] ¤l|-»']['Å«- Hallowed Scyre|l¤ fatboy, you need to file a complaint!
 [04:26:42] <[ÂÇ] -+-JÁMÈS-+- [ÂÇ]> It's always been free, you got ripped off.
 [04:26:42] < \u0042\u0075\u0062 > what's the site.
 [04:26:47] ¤l|-»']['Å«- Hallowed Scyre|l¤ They scammed you
 [04:27:03] <fatboy> mixpie.com
 [04:27:03] ¤l|-»']['Å«- Hallowed Scyre|l¤ FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM
 [04:27:26] <fatboy> fileing right now
 [04:27:28] <[ÂÇ] -+-JÁMÈS-+- [ÂÇ]> That's just a spyware site for me, not selling anything.
 [04:27:36] ¤l|[GõÐ]FalsifiedAlias|l¤ you mean mxpie.com?
 [04:28:04] <fatboy> yes
 [04:28:14] ¤l|[GõÐ]FalsifiedAlias|l¤ if you paid anything, get straight on to your credit card company
 [04:28:22] ¤l| éþî |l¤ yes fatboy         
 [04:28:25] ¤l|[GõÐ]FalsifiedAlias|l¤ you have been scammed in to paying for something that is free
 [04:28:29] <fatboy> pd 39.95
 [04:28:34] <[ÂÇ] -+-JÁMÈS-+- [ÂÇ]> Ouch.
 [04:28:37] ¤l| éþî |l¤ that sucks fatboy         
 [04:28:40] ¤l|[GõÐ]FalsifiedAlias|l¤ !!!
 [04:28:40] ¤l| éþî |l¤ cancle it         
 [04:28:45] <fatboy> 2 yrs service
 [04:28:56] ¤l|[GõÐ]FalsifiedAlias|l¤ winmx is free, and has no subscription
 [04:28:58] <[ÂÇ] -+-JÁMÈS-+- [ÂÇ]> Heh, you can have unlimited service for the price of...free.
 [04:29:01] ¤l|[GõÐ]FalsifiedAlias|l¤ free forever
 [04:29:08] <TeufeLHund> 2 years !!   ; )
 [04:29:09] <fatboy> thanks
 [04:29:14] ¤l|[GõÐ]FalsifiedAlias|l¤ the people you paid, have nothing to do with winmx or the patches
 [04:29:18] ¤l|[GõÐ]FalsifiedAlias|l¤ it's a scam
 [04:29:27] ¤l| éþî |l¤ use www.winmxgroup.com fatboy its free

good job we don't get loads of people who paid for winmx from scam sites... interestingly look at the name of the scam site, oh shit you'd almost think he clicked on "Get WinMX Here" or some other catchy link that vladd has put on the site...

(he made a typo and put mixpie, which as you can see is not a winmx related site... when i suggested mxpie he said yes that is the one... almost as bad at typing as those winmix users...)

Offline Neutron

• Forum Member
« Reply #134 on: June 20, 2006, 04:41:27 am »
Another user mislead by the pie team.. well done

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  WINMX WORLD VS VLADD44

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.022 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx