gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 10:22:57 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  WINMX WORLD VS VLADD44
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WINMX WORLD VS VLADD44  (Read 25492 times)

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
Re: WINMX WORLD VS VLADD44
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2006, 04:59:03 pm »
 For close to 5 years Vladd44 and all who beleve his way of thinking is the best way for mx and life. Have said that every thing Km says does is going to kill mx.Well mx is still here so id say all of you are wrong about Km.
 Km has worked on saveing mx by being proactive,while Vladd and pie are just reactive and will allways be behind.Nobby thinks pie has a better chance in a court of law,I dont see it he (they) admit blocking can be done on this forum and many others and they choose not to that is the high ground.They seam to think by putting their heads in the sand that they hold a better chance in court by saying we dont block fake files or flooding and now can not even say it cant be done.Just becose they do not block for what ever reason that may be they say its becouse they (mxpie has chosen the high road legally) every P2p program that has came under the eye of the RIAA and MPAA and said the same, Did they win with this argument? Thats a No. So all this legal high ground can now be called by what it really is BS.
 For Vladd or pie to say Km is wrong in what he is doing is saying that what they are doing is just as wrong.They are just to cought up in their own BS they think they know it all.Ive tried to look on Vladd44's forum to get a idea of just what they are doing to save the WPN but after finding they run their fourm like GOOGLE in China i saw fast no true info could be gained from reading there.If a idea comes up on his forum that does not agree with pie they delete it, lock it, hide it, even in its unmoderated space for the discussion of Current Events, Political Issues, Religious Topics, and p2p related news. The filtering of free speach goes on, GOOGLE would be proud of you Vladd44 and all your admin's.
 Bottom line is Km and those that work with are doing all they can to save the WPN and Vladd and Pie are just doing as little as they can.
 TY KM for what youve done to save mx and make it more user frendly but stoping fake files and flooding.Your are a programer Vladd and pie are users in more ways than one.
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2006, 05:15:15 pm »
.Nobby thinks pie has a better chance in a court of law,

It would appear the brilliant Chuck has found a method for mind reading, i think the recent post regarding legal concerns was made by Jim, my thoughts on blocking and the way forward do not match that of Pie, hence we parted company.

Do not presume you know my thoughts, as you do not.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2006, 05:57:55 pm »
 You are right i was wrong it was Jim. So sorry Nobby.
your are all so right i dont know your thoughts no one really does it will take you a few years of detox from pie for you to even know what your thoughts are and only then if vladd tells ya.

KM

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2006, 07:17:55 pm »
all i can say is lmfao, they know that this whole pie lie is finally crashing down, no idea how they managed this long tricking users in to using hosts files for winmx, however they know that they won't be able to trick many more users now, their time is up

their reaction to that news? the lie machine is at a full time high, no matter how ridiculous they are trying to say whatever they can to trick users, let's see some of the comments they have made to try and trick users...

[23:58:43] <Sir~Arthur> you seeing probs with the new dll kay ?
[23:59:22] <Jo Böt > same as always
[23:59:36] <Jo Böt > it wont work if you got a router
i assume she is incorrectly using "router" to refer to "NAT router" - as you can't use the internet at all without connecting through routers... in which case, is she aware it was developed by someone whose main development system is behind NAT? sure I'd have noticed if it didn't work on my systems...

I have also seen comments of "well it doesn't work on linux", can't find a quote right now however I'm sure they won't deny it...

Previous patch versions would work fine assuming you have wine installed (wine is required to run winmx - patch or no patch!), with only a single configuration change, version 3.0 does not even require this configuration change as it will make it automatically and will work on a clean system with just wine - a single installer and you have a working filtering winmx, can they say the same about their "download winmx, then modify your hosts file, then run the winmx installer"? more configuration required for that then even older patch versions!

and then knobby own contribution,

well - everyone knows i am causing the problems... considering there are only 2 people on all of winmx doing anything at all to prevent flooding, me_here maintains the lists and i make the patches to get rid of the flooders... what have pie done to get rid of flooders? they have done NOTHING to help get rid of flooders, they have however repeatedly encouraged flooding by getting previously blocking users to remove their blocking, or at the very least to downgrade it to be less effective - however in the majority of cases they simply tell people not to block at all

those are just 3 examples of pie lie, however there are many many more but i can't be bothered to waste time on a minor group like that (well, not so minor, estimates are that around 10% of the users on the network connected using the hosts file from their scam site)

btw, their threats of getting me arrested and their repeated attempts to bribe antivirus companies will not worry me, antivirus companies will not fall for your bribery and I know better than you fear the lies you copy/paste from your RIAA/MPAA masters...

Offline Scyre

• Forum Member
  • <Insert nothing here.>
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2006, 08:39:35 pm »
I just want to know this:

Is it that hard to admit that KM's work is superior? Is it because people are smarter than what the PIE team gave them credit for? (I believe it was 'sheep' that the PIE team called the winmx users...)

Fact: Users WANT the added feature of having the flooders blocked.

Fact: The PIE team's credibility was shot from the moment they started censoring posts on their site, and banning people who expressed free speech.

Fact: Launching a smear campaign to blame every problem users had on the .dll was foolish, cheap, and transparent. It only served to kill any remaining credibilty of the PIE team, and give off the impression that they were no different than the RIAA with their "P2P users are dirty pirates" smear tactics.

Fact: There is no way to provide filtering of flooders with a hosts file (it's just a text file). It is simply a mickey mouse hot-wiring of winmx just to get connected, and it was ok until a real fix was developed.  Now there is a real fix, the WPN shouldn't be duct-taped together.

Fact: Since the PIE patch users are the only ones without flooder protection, they are the ones getting the raw end of the deal and having all of the flooders connecting on to them. They (the users) will be the ones to suffer because of PIE's repeated lies about 'how legally they can't do this or that.' Truth is, the PIE patch team has no idea how to even begin with filtering with a hosts file, and they will not admit it. There is NOTHING illegal about blocking connections to your computer.

Fact: PIE team could not create a functioning peer cache server and had KM help them out. When they still wouldn't listen to someone who they begged for help, KM refused to work with hard heads. They had a half working peercache server at that point, until they STOLE a copy of KM's after a month and a half of frustration of trying to figure out what they were doing.

Fact: KM has produced a LOT of useful software and tools over the years for the winmx community, and I have NEVER seen any of it for sale. It was offered freely. The pie teams earliest beginnings were filled with talks of selling their patch and making money. As far as I know they have never developed any other product for the winmx community, and KM had to help them create what they do have.

Fact: People can only be kept in the dark for so long. As people are becoming more knowledgable about how it all works, they are willingly switching over to a real fix. As more users realize how wide open their systems are left by the PIE patch, they are increasingly more unsatisfied with such a gimmick as a text file being pawned off as a real solution.

Now there is nothing more to do, but admit that KM has a good product, and it is INDEED far superior than a silly text file. All the whining and showboating and lies and deceit, can never change that simple fact.

Best regards, and BE GOOD!
Scyre
A cat will almost always blink when hit with a hammer.

bughunter

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2006, 11:52:15 pm »
well said scyre......as usuall you have hit the nail on the head.........interesting to see that pie were intially thinking about selling their patch   PMSL.......but it does show were vladd and pie are really thinking......about making money from users......they care not about winmx or the community as long as they can make a $ from you there happy.............much could and has been said about vladd44.com............it isnt a help site but rather a money making venture praying on hapless winmx users......you will not get any real help from that site as sadly most of its contents are now out of date by years..........so donot be fooled by pies antics their lies etc...........there is only one true patch and that is avalable from winmxworld not pie.........pie have nothing to offer you,.....pie patch does not address fakes or flooding, it simply exposes pie patch users to riaa mppa etc........there is nothing illegal ablout blocking if there were every firewall company in the world would be getting sued and of course pg2 would also be in legal difficulties..........the fact is there not........pie will continue there lie deny decieve policy as they have nothing to offer users except lies and scare tactics.........the ones i feel sorry for are the pie users who were hood winked by vladd gem jim nobby into helping pie, they have poured hours of time and resources into a dead duck.......those ppl will be welcomed into winmxworld anytime.......but as fot vladd gem jim and nobby your time is up.......you should do the decent thing and leave, but of course your to gutless to admitt anything..............you can say wat you like about km but the facts are clear winmx wouldnt be here without him....we the users would have no protection or even be able to use winmx as it should be used without the patches km has provided for users.....as far as im concerned km has more honour in his index finger then the entire pie team combined.......but then honour is something pie know nothing about..........your days are numbered pie you are at the 11 th hour, the choice is yours either join the rest of the community of leave...........personnally i would prefer you to leave as winmx no longer needs ppl like you.............you are a disgrace.....................

bughunter

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2006, 12:17:51 am »
sorry to double post.........but i cant let the village idiot known as nobby have a say...........nobby your a mindless moron but i expect nothing more from a pie looser such as your self.........i for one would much rather have km in control then any pie maggot....as pie have demonstrated they shouldnt be put in charge of anything as there complete morons who are so sadly out of touch...........reality check for you village idiot.........we control the wpn .we have the most primary and secondry connections........face the facts users have voted and pie loose...........as scyre stated you have nothing to offer users except lies denial and deciet.........pie is dead in the water you have nothing to offer winmx any more not that you ever did..........users are now aware of pies crap and have taken up the new patch in droves.........and you can say you have left pie nobby but reality is you will always be a PIE MAGGOT.......and as such you wil be hunted and driven from winmx its only time along with the rest of your festering pie friends.........your creditabilty is zero no one except the terminally brain dead will believe any crap that comes from pie.....your days are numbered, do the honourable thing and leave winmx as you contribute nothing to the community and never have...........you wil always be the village idiot nobby nothing can change that..............LOOSER

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2006, 12:34:23 am »
Bug I know you have strong feelings on this subject, but please calm down, name calling does nobody any good whatsoever, you stand more chance of alienating people forever by calling them "village idiot" or "maggot" than achieving anything useful, I've had PM conversations with Nobby & he struck me as an intelligent man, doing his best in a difficult situation, & if you think trying to get Pie to do more about blocking isn't difficult I suggest you go join them & prove getting them to is easy
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2006, 02:58:28 am »
Hmm I myself admit to getting annoyed with the wilful and continuing sabotage of the WPN by the pie team leaders.

Whatever names we call each other the facts are clear.

1) Most host file users are flooding the network 24 hrs a day

2) The sites that offer the host file are not all carrying out their duty to ask folks to try their best to protect the network.(some are though and thos ones should serve as an example to the others)

3) The host file that is provided is out of date despite a public posting on this site of the changes.

4) Folks who have the dll and are protected are being given advice to remove the patch still and cause even more flooding.

I think most users will agree that the actions listed here are all damaging either the users or the WPN, is it any wonder then that things get heated and personal ?

I think for this site the best thing to do is correct inaccuracies and do our best to get folks protected, we all use the network and should do our best to perotect and defend it.

If I didnt know it wasnt true I would think tht the RIAA are paying the pie team well for their actions, alas they are led by those filled with hate and fear of KM.
I really think theres no more to be said here folks we all know that the truth is in the posts on both sites, sour grapes is not the way forward or helpful.

We make no profit from winmx users, we use winmx ourselves, we hope all users continue to enjoy the network, ALL winmx users are welcome whatever patch is used and information will always be provided upon request.

Lets get The Winmx Wagon rolling faster folks, we will all benefit if time is taken to give us a mention, the new patch gives us a great opportunity to mention the network,
  lets not waste it.

~*¤£ôvè(r)¤Gí(r)|¤*~

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2006, 04:46:28 pm »
http://www.vladd44.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=7866&start=25

folks, please note the screen shot of KM's 2 fake files....

you, KM, have proved your ability and your knowledge of the WPN...no one can question that...i tried to explain my concerns to you on msn KM, but you put me on your block list. 

[quote from msn today]
King Macro says:
yes, i can flood the network if i want to
King Macro says:
and i can shut down the network any time i want to[/qoute]

you have proved that you CAN and now HAVE put fake files on the network, the screen shots on Vladd's site back that up- regardless that they have or have not been removed

my question to you KM, is this: who's to say you don't get mad about someone or something, and flood the network or shut it down?

the answer: YOU do

so? we just blindly trust you? 
is that what you think of the winmx community?  that we as users blindly trust?
or do you feel we have no choice now, either blindly trust you or not use MX?
please help all us users in understanding.

now, moving on, no one is disputing that blocking is bad...please understand, all of winmxworld, as blocking is the best way to go...it's why PIE recommends PG2

it's not only the user's choice to use it, it's their responsibility to do so...

you get behind the wheel of your vehicle, you buckle yourself and your children, basically all your passengers up, it's your responsibility to do so - yes you can operate your vehicle without it, but you take your life and those passengers lives in your own hands by not doing so - there's always those crazy drivers out there

so you can operate WinMX w/out blocking, you just take your's and every other user's MX experience in your hands, due to those crazy flooders out there

this is not a flame post - and i don't feel there are any lies in it - please respond accordingly if you do respond, as I'm certain everyone is tired of the flames and name calling.

KM

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2006, 04:59:55 pm »
I have never denied that i have the ability to create a program that is able to send out a search result, indeed that screen shot was me giving evidence of that ability to those in the vladd room when knobby tried to claim that i did not have the ability and his post was why winmx was running - lol (or did you conveniently forget me asking what they wanted me to send out to demonstrate what rubbish knobby was talking?)

who should users be taking advice from? people who have admitted they don't even have a basic understanding of winmx and have been telling users any lie they can think of to get them to stop blocking flooders and start blocking legitimate users instead? or someone who has a proven knowledge of how winmx and the network operates, and has a proven history of doing whatever can be done to help winmx?

and yes, i do have the ability to completely destroy the network - you know how i could do that? stop donating money to operate the servers that are keeping it running... or are you forgetting that if i were to shut down the block list the flooders would overrun the network and make it completely unusable to legitimate users? it's a damn good job i am the one with that ability and you do not have that ability, as i have proven i use my ability to help the network, you have proven that you are willing to do whatever you an to destroy winmx

so, as you're here i might as well ask you - what is the excuse you lot use for telling such ridiculous lies to users to try and trick them in to destroying the network?

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2006, 05:03:58 pm »
Lovergirl? Have you ever run RoboMX? If so.. YOU put 8 fake files on the network yourself, unless you configured the browse message...

Should we trust one man? UM.. none of us seemed to have a problem doing so when Kevin/Frontcode ran the show  & he DID shut it down...

I applaud Pie for recommending blocking, when they do, have you looked at how many threads there are in the help forum where it's never been mentioned to a user requesting help to get their primary working? Within the last 10 minutes I had to append a plea to such a user to do so.. as no prior mention was made of it.. & he now reports a working primary.. I HOPE he sees the request, but he's probably disappeared over the horizon never to be seen again.. flooding all the way.....
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

KM

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2006, 05:22:22 pm »
the problems with blocking are 3 things

1. they rarely even mention blocking
2. when they do, they recommend peer guardian, that is not an effective blocking solution it is merely "better than nothing" but is far from good
3. they get people who currently do have effective blocking to either completely remove the blocking or at the very least to remove effective blocking and replace it with "better than nothing" blocking

and all the time they are doing this they tell the users they are helping make winmx better rather than admit they are the cause of all of its problems... lol

~¤£ôv뮤Gï®|¤~

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2006, 08:21:11 pm »
I have never denied that i have the ability to create a program that is able to send out a search result, indeed that screen shot was me giving evidence of that ability to those in the vladd room when knobby tried to claim that i did not have the ability and his post was why winmx was running - lol (or did you conveniently forget me asking what they wanted me to send out to demonstrate what rubbish knobby was talking?)

Quote from: V44 channel yesterday
[15:37:39] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> and yes, i do have all that is needed, i in fact have had a fully functional flooder sitting on my hard drive for months

[15:39:34] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> want me to fire it up for you? pick a keyword and a message to flood :-)
[15:39:37] !Hitch:ë®> oh
[15:39:45] < e >> KM
[15:39:46] < K M>I have achieved winmx beta Admin level - Rear Admiral KY

[15:39:50] < e >> flood that ^^

[15:39:58] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> lol
[15:40:02] ..Ñøßߥ..> lol km, one thing i grant u, u have sense of humour

[15:40:27] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> give me a minute to find it and get it working
[15:40:30] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> :-P

[15:40:59] ..Ñøßߥ..> perhaps u would save me the bother an post the pic for me km?
[15:41:05] ..Ñøßߥ..> im having a lazy night
[15:41:13] <{SCC} ~¤£ôv뮤Gï®|¤~> lazy azz :P
[15:41:26] ..Ñøßߥ..> :D

[15:42:25] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> do an mp3 search for vladd-test
[15:42:26] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> :-P

[15:43:27] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> now, do you still wish to claim that your post the following day interrupted my plans before i had a chance to do it? :-P
[15:43:34] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> i could flood
[15:43:42] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> but i think a single hash is less disruptive
[15:43:46] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> a single listing

[15:44:20] < e >> why would you need to tho even 1 , theres enough fakes to test your dll already ? :S 
[15:44:29] ..Ñøßߥ..> it was interupting, merely a possible change of heart
[15:44:31] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> and i'm only running 1 copy so only 2 users will show - of course if i wanted to get it above a load of other flooders i'd use multiple IP Addresses
[15:44:47] ¤/¥\~\/~]Ф-צ×(¯°¤§h¥Kïtt¥¤°¯)צ×> Yup Km wld be first on my list
[15:45:15] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> i made a flooder ages ago just for research purposes
[15:45:21] ¤/¥\~\/~]Ф-צ×(¯°¤§h¥Kïtt¥¤°¯)צ×> for his bottom spanked that is, not for anything pervy
[15:45:22] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> been sitting there doing nothing
[15:45:51] <{SCC} ~¤£ôv뮤Gï®|¤~> Km the fact that you have a fully functional flooder sittin on your hd...is enough to raise question in anyone's mind
[15:45:53] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> although i do like the idea of flooding a winmxgroup advert and could get it to show a single listing above all of the other flooders, i wouldn't do

[15:53:29] < e >> right for you to know it's limited to only 2 per ip you must have tried to flood more than that to find out .. keep digging lol

[15:53:34] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> people would be confused by that screen shot, it needs to be in context :-P
[15:53:42] ..Ñøßߥ..> i think the chat log and the pic would be much more fun dont u km?
[15:54:47] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> well, the flooder connects to hundreds of primaries in order to make sure it responds to every search (otherwise it misses it), however you never see 3 of them return results from the same IP, it would be silly to assume that the search reached only 2 primaries with flooders attached and reached exactly 2 every single search
[15:54:49] ..Ñøßߥ..> hmm perhaps i should lock that thread quick? lol
[15:57:58] (¯`·.Unique.·´¯)> you have put a lot of thought into this destructive idea
[15:58:40] < e >> well yes but it is easy to see why , know your enemy ..
[15:58:50] < e >> just dont like the method
[15:58:53] ..Ñøßߥ..> but join your enemy?
[15:58:55] ..Ñøßߥ..> lol
[15:58:57] < e >> LOL
[15:58:59] ..Ñøßߥ..> not for me thanks
[15:59:06] < e >> just dont like the method
[15:59:09] < e >> :P

[15:59:09] (¯`·.Unique.·´¯)> if only he was smart enough to build instead

[16:01:15] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> how did it harm? a single result from a handful of users is nothing

[16:02:42] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> flooding thousands of results from many systems - that is harmful, flooding a single result from a single flooder using only 100 primaries - at the most you'll get 100 UDP packets in at 100 bytes each, that's 10k of data... however the majority of the primaries will not respond, and the couple of k you might possibly get is spread over several minutes

[16:05:11] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> like it or not, i have complete control - nobody else is doing it

[16:06:18] < e >> you know what your doing , your methods are imoral at times km and your personality dictates if you had control and shit you'd shut it down on a whim

[16:07:13] Jim.at.work.> he will do his best to take complete control even if he hurts the users or the wpn in the process, this is a sims game with 800,000 players to him
[16:07:45] < e >> yah
[16:07:52] <{SCC} ~¤£ôv뮤Gï®|¤~> agreed

now, i removed other conversations that were going on at the time, as to not confuse this issue

many other issues are rised from this chat-
KM, no one asked you to do it, you took it upon yourself to prove you could -the simple 'lol' from you after someone said to flood your trigger response in V44 shows you knew it was a joke.

[15:53:29] < e >> right for you to know it's limited to only 2 per ip you must have tried to flood more than that to find out .. keep digging lol

this implies that KM has tried before to flood the network

[15:57:58] (¯`·.Unique.·´¯)> you have put a lot of thought into this destructive idea
[15:58:40] < e >> well yes but it is easy to see why , know your enemy ..

i agree to the reason, know your enemy and as E said: just don't like the method
for those that are confused on the 'enemy' it's those behind the flooding

and yes, i do have the ability to completely destroy the network - you know how i could do that?

yes KM, we do know how you could do that -you gave us a small taste of it yesterday

[16:02:42] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> flooding thousands of results from many systems - that is harmful   <---now that you've said you have the ability, and have proven you can do it - who's to say you won't tho?  We're all aware of your power over the MX users.

as i have proven i use my ability to help the network

i'd think there would be more users voicing how 'happy' they are that KM 'used' thier primary connection to prove he can put the fake files out there then.

[16:01:15] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> how did it harm? a single result from a handful of users is nothing

and how did these 2 fake files help the network?  considering you only put them out there to prove you could -how did you help? considering you USED that 'handful' of usersprimary users -how did you help? we already have enough fake files out there KM -how did you help?

Quote from: V44 channel yesterday
[16:05:11] Warning:FalsifiedAlias> like it or not, i have complete control

Quote from: Bearded Blunder
Should we trust one man? UM.. none of us seemed to have a problem doing so when Kevin/Frontcode ran the show  & he DID shut it down...

sorry, both of these quotes show that not 1 person/entity should have control, there has to be a balance - KM went against everyone who wants to block the fake files is who by putting those fakes out there, so again, how did that help the network?

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2006, 08:47:21 pm »
Lover girl you do bring up some good points.
As far as the fake files and flooding from Km goes I doubt he would do such a thing to take down the WPN.

For years Vladd and his camp has said that Km is going to do one thing or another to destroy WinMx and 5 years later he hasn't so why think he would now. This is just Vladd and pie's fear mongering.To try to keep some kind of control on people's minds so they will trust him and do as he wishes.

Vladd and pie have shown they are not open to any debate when it comes to the DILL. when any one tries to bring up any info on any thing but Pie on his forum he deletes , moves, hides or locks any post. I could let this go if it was just on his open forum but on his unmoderated space for the discussion of Current Events, Political Issues, Religious Topics, and p2p related news? It is moderated to the point it has more deleted , locked threads than any other forum ive seen.

Should anyone trust a person that does this? Even on this forum all people are heard no matter how stupid they may be. Ive seen all types of info shared here no matter if it goes against what the mod.s beleve.
So yes I trust someone who is open to debate as km is ,unlike vladd and pie who will just delete and act as if there is nothing there.

Fact the fake files and flooding need to be blocked.

Fact vladd and pie patch does nothing to adress this .

Fact the DILL and km work to stop fake files and flooding.

Fact  saying Km will flood the WPN with fake files is like saying a rock will fall out of the sky and kill us all. Sure it could but ill go with it wont.

Vladd , Pie and people like you can not argue that the dill is not the best thing for MX so now you go for fear mongering to cast dought on KM the only programer who has a active patch that allows all users to connect to the WPN, stops flooding and fake files.

I have to really ask why is Vladd, PIe and now you trying to hurt the WPN by not using the DiLL and trying to keep others from using it?

Using the Pie host file is like running windows ME when there is XP pro there for all to use.

You speak of trust any one that really knows of vladd knows you cant trust him and with Pies smear on any thing other than Pie shows you you cant trust them to be open to the truth.

bughunter

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2006, 09:47:24 pm »
wondered when the pie maggots would try there trusty fear / smear campaign......reality is lover gal you like the rest of your pie maggots are finished..............your lie deny, deciet campaign is over..........users are now wide awake to the damage pie has created on this net work.......you like vladd gem nobby and dipshit jim are a disgrace...........you cared not that you were exposinmg users to having their ip harvested by riaa for future legal trouble. you cared not that pie patch is soley responsible for flooding of the network resulting in denial of service. and you cared not that pie patch is soley responsible for fakes on this network.........something all pie maggots have never denied   YOU FUCKING L;OOSERS............. its not km or winmxworlds fault that we have come up with a working solution to these problems........so instead of admitting your pie patch is as useless as tits on a bull and the dll is the only true patch for winmx..........you like the village idiot aka nobby engage in a dirty tricks / smear campaig.......well gues swat loverho   ..........you like the rest of your pie maggots friends are over no one on winmx believes the lies coming from vladd and his band of sorry loosers any more...........do the decent thing leave winmx as you are not wanted here any more...............and personnally if km ever decides to go on a flood of vladd channels ill be the first to offer my bandwidth for such action as personnally i dont see that winmx or the community at large needs loosers like you or the maggot team........so do us all a favour and leave, before your hunted down and removed..............

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2006, 10:29:56 pm »
I find it worrying that Nobby and Jim make a post on Vladds claiming flooding is taking place then on finding no such activity is occuring their room member asks KM to demonstrate the principal for them to obtain screenshots  :roll:

It has been stated many times that this technique is possible so why the pretend suprise and outrage over something that is not taking place ?

I was amazed by the ignorance I read on LoverGirls post, I think this really shows that not only do the pie team not know how the WPN works they are in denial of their own eyes.

Everyone here works towards bringing benefit to the network, something that the pie team have not shown, in fact they have by denying common sense and  logic acheived the reverse.

Q) Should no improvements be made to the network because of the pie teams ignorance ?

A ) No - Those best suited to the task are already working on the matter and contrary to the scare stories put around " lone wolf" KM is part of a dedicated group of winmx users who seek only to reverse any decline in the userbase, the latest patch has acheived that.
If host file users switched to using it all flooding on the WPN would halt, this would mean no more falling from rooms or random disconnections.

I too ask the users who would you trust, people who had pay-for winmx-ads on their sites or those who have asked you for nothing except moral support for the community.

Its my belief Nobby left the pie team as he saw that they no longer represent the interests of the common user, merely their own anti KM agenda, that is my own opinion of course but I am sure Nobby has tested the 3.0 patch and found it most satisfactory.

KM

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2006, 10:48:54 pm »
Its my belief Nobby left the pie team as he saw that they no longer represent the interests of the common user, merely their own anti KM agenda, that is my own opinion of course but I am sure Nobby has tested the 3.0 patch and found it most satisfactory.

ahh, but he didn't leave pie - that wouldn't be possible, not with the number of times he has told me he wasn't a pie member, how can he leave something he wasn't in? lol

but lovergirl, try looking at your own post - at that log, the bits you chose to quote are things that i did not say...? for example you quoted something a pie member said as proof that i have tried large scale flooding, then ignored my response saying how i knew about the 2 per IP limit...

btw, for the record i have not ruled out using search results to advertise 3.0 to those users who do not have it, a single result at the top of their search results would not cause any disruption - the reason macrovision are a problem are because 1. they fill every primary on the network with flooders so legitimate users can not connect, 2. they make it hard to find legitimate files, 3. they flood of thousands of results for a search can knock slower primaries offline... none of which would be the case with non-disruptive advertising in that way (of course it would take careful planning to be effective, and the time it not quite right for it)

Offline Scyre

• Forum Member
  • <Insert nothing here.>
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2006, 11:27:29 pm »
The funny part about this is that we are expected to be up in arms against the person who offered us a way to protect our network.

ok, I will put it simple for the pie people:
If KM could block the flooders but didn't care about the network, why would he give us a tool to do it too?
Wouldn't he just keep his system protected and laugh at the rest of us?
It would be easier for him to NOT develop something to help us all.

And as for the doom-saying 'He wil destroy us all!' ... Come on. Get real, and grow up. He isn't waiting for a way to do it. He could do it. But he hasn't. In fact, in all the years you guys have been fortelling such a grim future, he hasn't.

Sounds suspiciously like fear to me. "we can't let him have complete control! He will do something crazy!"
Really? The funny thing is, he DOES have complete control, like it or not. And it looks to me....Yep, my winmx is still running.
In fact, it is running really good :)

It's funny, we could all just quit worrying about it, and be satisfied with the fact that WE are ok, and having no flooding... But apparently we DO care about the ones you guys are lying to, and would like to see them protected too.

And I seriously doubt that anyone really gives a crap about the fact that he sent a couple packets out as a test that made up about .00000000001% of all the traffic that would go across someone's system in a day...except for you guys. I wonder why you guys are jumping to the defense of people over something so unimportant, while not giving a damn about them when it comes to really important issues?

Could it be because you are out of ammo? Last ditch effort to try to show that someone who is helping isn't doing it the way you want?

one word:

Tough.

If you whiny butts are so worried, then develop a real patch. And offer even a fraction of what KM has done for the community.
You can start by designing your OWN peer cache server from scratch, and no longer use KM's creations. (someone you swear is the devil lol) Or do you even know how to do that much?

Hell, I'd be satisfied to see your silly hosts file even produce a splash screen! But...it can't do anything except point something somewhere else....Let's all hear the truth:

Admit that you don't have the ability to do anything else with it. Cannot filter flooders. Cannot adjust AYTHING else regarding winmx.
It is just a silly text file and all the hype about "NEW RELEASED PIE PATCH!" was just a silly nonsense way of saying "we moved our servers and had to fix the pie patch. it doesn't do anything any different than the very first hosts file we came up with."

THAT is the truth. There is no way to EVER further develop your patch, and all the spreading of fear and lies cannot change that. Casting doubt on the one person who has done it all by himself cannot change that. Speculating on the future like you really have any clue cannot change that.

BLAMING YOUR LACK OF ABILITY TO ADD FLOOD PROTECTION ON 'LEGAL REASONS' CANNOT CHANGE THAT.

There. I have called your bluff. In front of the world. EVERYONE can now see the real reason you object to flood blocking. BECAUSE YOU CANNOT PROVIDE THAT WITH A HOSTS TEXT FILE NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, AND IT MAKES YOU ALL SICK THAT THE DLL CAN AND YOU ARE NOT THE ONES WHO CREATED IT! SO IT IS EASIER TO BLAME IT ON LEGAL REASONS THAN TO SIMPLY ADMIT YOU CAN'T DO IT!

So, just keep telling everyone what a legal problem it is and when they all realize you are fulla sh*t then you can invent a new lie.

Now, for something that is gonna really shock a lot of people:

The original idea for using a hosts file was my idea.

"Huh?! What?!"

That's right. Before the PIE team even had a name, I was there when it first fell apart with Sabre's little group, and suggested it as a way to quickly get everyone hooked back together until something else could be developed. And guess what they told me?
"No that won't work."
LMAO and when several others later started talking and someone else mentioned it, they decided to give it a try. And now it is "THE ONLY WAY TO GO!" lmao lmao lmao lmao
But when I first mentioned it, it was only for a quick fix and NOT for a permanent solution.

But, hey, If they want to swear it is the greatest idea ever, then thanx! :)
I AM pretty smart aren't I!

But I want the rest of you to know that it was a VERY caveman approach to a bigger problem, that KM has now been able to solve.
Not hotwire. Not piece together. But SOLVE.

And if no one else thinks it is a big effort on his part, then consider this... The hosts file is nothing more than something like this (where the x's stand for an IP address):

127.0.0.1            localhost
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx    winmx.com

WOW! Some engineering feat!

I for one think KM has done a lot in developing a permanent fix, AND to include such a feature as flood blocking!

My thanks KM. And many others know how hard you have worked too, and are equally appreciative.

Be Good!
Scyre
A cat will almost always blink when hit with a hammer.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2006, 11:45:20 pm »
 Hmm Scyre is a chef. Came up with the recipie for PIe. Pie's server software was taken from KM?

So let me see all i have to do is take others ideas and work and call it a pie patch and i can save MX?

WOW i can see now why Vladd and the Pie team don't want the real truth to come out. I now understand why they delete , move , hide and lock post on the 44 forum.
 This just keeps getting better.AM i missing something here did Vladd and the pie team come up with or make anything at all?

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  WINMX WORLD VS VLADD44

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx