gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 06:24:38 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Chat Issues  |  unwanted contact
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: unwanted contact  (Read 3001 times)

Offline gray

• Forum Member
unwanted contact
« on: January 02, 2011, 01:14:23 pm »
Hi
this is the first time I have posted on this forum and unfortunately it is to complain.
I was PMd this morning by someone called Sheila who informed me that Pri and Josh were the most hated people in winmx and as I supported them I might find myself being banned from winmx.
I find these kind of threats reprehensible and so completely against what winmx is all about.
I would appreciate comments on this subject please.

Re: unwanted contact
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 02:12:03 pm »
Gray, it sounds like 'Sheila' is rather mistaken.

Few points;
There are no most hated, nor are there any most loved people on the network. The network is full of individuals who all have their own opinions as 'Sheila' has clearly shown.
There are no users who are banned from the network. No one person, nor any one group of people can ban a user from the network.
All communities have crackpots who like making inflammatory comments.

I have locked the thread and after discussion with site admin it may be removed. This is not the forum to discuss the pro's and con's of individuals within the winmx community.

On a technical point, if you continue to receive annoying PM's I suggest you might change your privacy settings for a time.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Chat Issues  |  unwanted contact

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx