gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76785 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 22, 2024, 06:26:38 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  WinMX World Agenda Revealed
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WinMX World Agenda Revealed  (Read 9870 times)

JIM-921

Re: WinMX World Agenda Revealed
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2006, 02:52:09 am »
for this discussion to continue is ridiculous and non-productive.

we should all have something else to be doing besides beleaguering each other.

get a grip.

WinMX Rocks, no matter what patch or persuasion you ascribe to.

our challenge is to keep our mesh ours, not fight with one another over minuscule points that couldn't be further from productive.

OK, break is over back to work everyone :D

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2006, 05:09:54 am »
As one of the unelected folks pontificating over others on the other site you motives are in question, are you not willing to join a democratic committee Jim ?

I am at present taking opinions as to the future direction of this sites efforts if your wish is to do nothing to help then be gone, I had the dream of doing a lot more and helping build a stronger community by involving the community and help focus all our resources and efforts with others of a like mind.

You are free to throw your name into the vote hat if you want to at any time not as a pie member but as a committed winmx user, the choice is yours, the future or the past.

For those wishing to help in shaping this communitys future please make your views known here :

https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=2126.0.html

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• my name is nooks, and I approve this message
  • MX Hosts
  • Dream BIG, Live BIGGER!!
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2006, 05:38:20 pm »
And yet once again we pick a fight. Please do carry on. What a ludicrous way to save a network. Never would've thought that by attacking one individual or even attacking anyone that you could pull a whole community up from rubble. "He lied!" "She lied!" "YOU LIED FIRST!!" "NO I DIDN'T!!". I have 3 children and none of them cry this much and my oldest is only 7yrs old. Fuckin move past this shit already.
When you wake up each morning always try to remember tomorrow is never your option, it's God's. Love like you want to. Live like you aren't afraid. And ALWAYS try to remember that even if it seems personal it's never as important as something you may have forgotten to do today.

WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE - For WinMX help or help on other pc related matters.
WinMXWorld.com Cafe_AE182F4ECAFE - For great chat.

Camille

« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2006, 08:04:53 pm »
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOo

what a surprise, another fight....................

have fun

hugzzzzzzzz

<  smh >

camille

« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2006, 08:14:13 pm »
As one of the unelected folks pontificating over others on the other site you motives are in question, are you not willing to join a democratic committee Jim ?

I am at present taking opinions as to the future direction of this sites efforts if your wish is to do nothing to help then be gone, I had the dream of doing a lot more and helping build a stronger community by involving the community and help focus all our resources and efforts with others of a like mind.

You are free to throw your name into the vote hat if you want to at any time not as a pie member but as a committed winmx user, the choice is yours, the future or the past.

For those wishing to help in shaping this communitys future please make your views known here :

coughBOLLOXcough            do as your told or you are banned ?      thats how i read that post, nice going drama queen...................

bughunter

« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2006, 10:09:43 pm »
kinda told ya you were wasiting ya time with the pie maggots quicks........but i do applaude you for once again trying to build a bridge.........
unfortunately the pie maggots are clearly to stupid to realize when there asses have been kicked.....but then what can you expect from those that perpetuate a virus as a connection fix.....and as spreaders of a virus we should treat them as such......cut them off at their fucking knees and be done with them once and for all......winmxworld and the community do not need losers like this......
and before some dumb ass says what virus, what else would you call a fix and i use that term loosely that allows riaa to harvest ip,s of users for future possible legal action , directly supports riaa,s flooding of both tcp and udp of the network primaries and room hosts, and also props up riaas fake file flooding......any network administrator or engineer worth their credentials would call pies hosts file a virus and take all necessary action to prevent it from infecting their network..........
but anyways quicks well done for at least trying.........but in reality pie have nothing to offer and bring nothing to the table ........
we simply dont need them now and never will ............................

Offline nylly444

• The /root of all evil ;-)
  • WMW Team
    • WinMX World
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2006, 10:35:04 pm »
I think this has nothing to do with pie vs dll anymore, this is just a bunch of annoying kids that can't stop fighting. Frankly it makes me sick and it certainly has ablolutely NOTHING to do with winmx!
If you people - and I mean all involved, no matter what "side" - can't stop playing the "lets find someone to blame for whatever happened or not and who is right and who said what first" game you will succeed in driving away the "normal" users that don't care as long as their winmx works.
Personally I must say you're on the best way of driving me away cause I couldn't care less about all this stuff and so do most of the people I've talked to. If you do have to have these kinds of fights at all can you please find a secluded corner somewhere and leave the rest of us alone? I'm open to honest arguing about pretty much anything but this simply makes me sick.
I can't see how possibly something good can come out of all this and I refuse to be associated with any of this.

LINUX - Legendary Intelligent Needful Universal Xperienced

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• my name is nooks, and I approve this message
  • MX Hosts
  • Dream BIG, Live BIGGER!!
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2006, 10:45:42 pm »
kinda told ya you were wasiting ya time with the pie maggots quicks........but i do applaude you for once again trying to build a bridge.........
unfortunately the pie maggots are clearly to stupid to realize when there asses have been kicked.....but then what can you expect from those that perpetuate a virus as a connection fix.....and as spreaders of a virus we should treat them as such......cut them off at their fucking knees and be done with them once and for all......winmxworld and the community do not need losers like this......
and before some dumb ass says what virus, what else would you call a fix and i use that term loosely that allows riaa to harvest ip,s of users for future possible legal action , directly supports riaa,s flooding of both tcp and udp of the network primaries and room hosts, and also props up riaas fake file flooding......any network administrator or engineer worth their credentials would call pies hosts file a virus and take all necessary action to prevent it from infecting their network..........
but anyways quicks well done for at least trying.........but in reality pie have nothing to offer and bring nothing to the table ........
we simply dont need them now and never will ............................
You think this is about kicking someone's ass? You yourself have accomplished nothing but showing that you can't see ahead of yourself. I said it once and I'll say it again. pie vs. dll = noone wins. Pie = some win. dll = some win. Who cares how you win? Just make it to the finish. Quit bein a such a dumbass.
When you wake up each morning always try to remember tomorrow is never your option, it's God's. Love like you want to. Live like you aren't afraid. And ALWAYS try to remember that even if it seems personal it's never as important as something you may have forgotten to do today.

WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE - For WinMX help or help on other pc related matters.
WinMXWorld.com Cafe_AE182F4ECAFE - For great chat.

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2006, 02:37:03 am »
* Omega Screams at the top of her lungs......STOP THE FIGHTING!!!!

please     for the sake of WinMx

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2006, 03:48:42 am »
I had hoped to move forward to this topic and leave this one to rot, it is as most point out just a waste of all folks time .

This poll has nothing to do with patches, who runs what or any of the other items I,m seeing put forward here, its about how we move forward and in a sensible manner, if folks do not wish to help fellow winmx users then please leave this site to continue to offer that help, alone if need be.

So your all clear I am thinking of the future in a more expansive way beyond the realms of what patch is offered and into a planned future for all of the community, with all views being heard and replied to in a respectful way, I,m sure you all want this too so, lets leave this thread and move on.

I have all the time in the world to continue replying in kind to folks but thats not the way ahead, if we continue to demonize each other stagnation will set in for good and the community will die as other networks take our disgruntled users, and with them go tales of stupidity, which I admit to taking part in.

So I ask you all very nicely and with a good heart to move forward and tell me what you want out of this site and how we can all help each other in the wider sense, no face is lost in discussing matters that are important to us all.

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2006, 04:28:21 am »
This is just going to tare WinMx appart and it seems as though nobody really cares. I care more then anyone. If it wasnt for this network I wouldnt have met someone very special to me. If i ever have to choose sides I will just leave. What people dont get is that I am not on any side. If I am going to stay then some things need a lil changing.

This is getting old and it is really making me mad. I dont care who started it, but it needs to end.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2006, 05:06:29 am »
I suggest the remedy for getting mad is to stop posting here about fighting, there will not be anymore.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  WinMX World Agenda Revealed

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx