gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 18, 2024, 07:30:37 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Servers  |  Ravens WCS Project Information
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ravens WCS Project Information  (Read 13274 times)

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• my name is nooks, and I approve this message
  • MX Hosts
  • Dream BIG, Live BIGGER!!
Re: Ravens WCS Project Information
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2009, 11:08:19 pm »
Ok, seeing as we already have a topic dedicated to this useless spammer and this s turning into flame city I am as of now locking this topic and I will refer all of you to make anymore posts, needed or unneeded to this link. https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=8937.new.html And a word to the wise Josh, neither you nor your proxies are any longer welcomed on this forum or in the room. Do I need to remind you of the legallity of bypassing anything to be back on this site? I would figure someone who has already been in legal troubles over the internet and shady antics would know better than to circumvent anything to do with the web. Continue to do so and being banned anywhere will be the least of your issues and I think you know me well enough to know I mean what I say.
When you wake up each morning always try to remember tomorrow is never your option, it's God's. Love like you want to. Live like you aren't afraid. And ALWAYS try to remember that even if it seems personal it's never as important as something you may have forgotten to do today.

WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE - For WinMX help or help on other pc related matters.
WinMXWorld.com Cafe_AE182F4ECAFE - For great chat.

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2009, 11:14:23 pm »
... And Bluey do me a favor .. don't talk to me anymore. Your comments Are just useless as far as I'm concerned.

Oh, i feel so HONORED, yeeeeeehah!!!

perhaps Maturity needs to be considered around here.....
What you think is important is rarely urgent
But what you think is Urgent is rarely important

Just remember that...

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2009, 11:29:43 pm »
I'm happy your able to put your side of the story Birdman although you have already asked Pri to mention your side of events in another thread on your behalf, I hope this means we wont have to hear from you again regarding the matter, I have no doubt that your involved in this spamming and my offer to you was to get the spamming stopped rather than drive you off of WinMX, you and I both know the mob are not always so careful when they get riled.

Raven you too have said more than enough regarding events and how you feel in this thread, I will once more repeat that you need to step back, focus on what you want and how your going to achieve it and put those plans into action, the blocklist is public despite your bemoaning that you cant seem to find your way to it and I am still surprised you feel taking potshots at the very folks who keep a large chunk of the network operating and secured for the folks is achieving anything, trust me its not.

Now we have all had our say and we all know where we stand, Josh has his own site, Raven has her site, and Birdman it too busy fighting with other rooms to run a site, so please now take your problems to those places you feel need them as I know we at this site don't.
I am pleased there has been a clearing of the air so don't go away upset but if you really don't like this site or the folks who run it then please just go away and do as myself KM and Me_here did when we set this site up facing the same issues, innovate and create.

My apologies to the "lay" readers of this thread for the convoluted mish-mash of topics broached and the spiral of drama emanating from it, I know some of you enjoy the drama but the majority of those who provide us with feedback don't seem to share that view and for myself I feel its time better spent on something positive.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Servers  |  Ravens WCS Project Information

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx