gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 12:42:47 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  Welcome
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 43664 times)

Offline bu44er

• Forum Member
  • Hack The Planet
Re: Welcome
« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2009, 08:26:18 pm »
Greetings lizzy! Welcome to WinMXWorld from me!!!
System(s) Configuration
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo T4500 CPU @ 2.3Ghz, 2048MB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit

Offline smOOches

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2009, 03:09:15 pm »
Hello, I have been using winmx for years and love it. 

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2009, 05:42:43 pm »
Hi smOOches, welcome to WinMX World. Glad to hear your still enjoying WinMX   :)

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
« Reply #103 on: October 08, 2009, 11:29:22 pm »
Hi Smooches

Welcome to winmxworld.com
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline bu44er

• Forum Member
  • Hack The Planet
« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2009, 09:46:20 pm »
Welcome to WinMX World Smooches. It's nice to hear users are happy with Winmx and enjoy using it. If you need any help feel free to ask and one of us will be happy to hehlp you.
System(s) Configuration
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo T4500 CPU @ 2.3Ghz, 2048MB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit

Offline Agent Scully

• Forum Member
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2010, 12:26:05 pm »
Hiya everyone!  I'm from British Columbia, Canada.  Been a user of WinMX since before Frontcode was shut down - used to be known as Killer Tomato.  ;)  I've been a lurker in this fourm since back when I was trying to figure out how to use the patches.  I finally signed up b/c I had a question I couldn't find an answer to! 

Offline Bluehaze

• Forum Member
    • Realms Beyond
« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2010, 01:35:30 pm »
Greetings Agent Scully! Welcome to WinmxWorld! Like yourself, I lurked around here a great while. You've been happily winmx'ing for along time, and I am sure you will be for a long time yet. It is good to see you!   :yes:
"As one grows older, one becomes wiser and more foolish,"
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2010, 01:43:01 pm »
Welcome Agent Scully to Winmxworld.com and I should say welcome back to winmx.

:D
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline Bogu$ 911

• Forum Member
    • WinMX Phoenix
« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2010, 08:52:55 am »
Well, seeing as i am new here, and this topic is still active years later "must be a good topic" then allow me to introduce myself.
My winmx name is BoguS-Cash, and i have been on winmx since 2001.  I love the darn thing what more can i say, and now, i want to give something back to it...

I started a team that we have dubbed "Team Phoenix" and we have created a website to 1) bring others to winmx. 2) Give them a concise history of what winmx is and how it began  3) offer assistance on any questions they may have about any aspect of the wpn, opennap or features and functionality of winmx or its many add-on and/or run beside programs. and finally  4) Gather any and all able and willing programmers that would like to make a new open source client that will run on both the wpn and opennap networks.  

If you feel that you may be able to offer any assistance  it would be greatly appreciated as we have many ideas for new features that we would like to implement into this new p2p client.  There are a lot of things that need to be done on the website as well, like updated tutorials and how-to's and if anyone feels like writing any, please contact us.  Won't be too hard to google for us.  ;)  but if you cant find us, just ask me.  We also have a room on winmx.  (WINMX PHOENIX)  "the hash may change periodically"
BORN FROM THE ASHES!!!

Offline Bluehaze

• Forum Member
    • Realms Beyond
« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2010, 11:40:09 pm »
Welcome to Boggy911! I hope that the efforts of Team Phoenix will prosper.
"As one grows older, one becomes wiser and more foolish,"
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2010, 01:23:41 pm »
Nice to see you Bogus Cash, I have been watching your requests for help on Slycks and did wonder when you where going to find your way here  :lol:

It does seem to me that your basically attempting to duplicate what we do here already, what you have proposed is a rather large task and has expanded from the original task you stated of creating a new winmx compatible client, can I suggest you stay focused on that as that's what we need the most, trying to cover the whole spectrum as we try to do will take a lot of time and simply means less time for programming/designing/planning, trust me I know.

Can I also ask you to remove the donations box from your site as its sort of off off putting for folks to see that when you are asking them to do all the work on your site, surely its not earning you anything and can be removed without hurting your plans, all the folks on this site help out for nothing and I would like to think if you are truly committed you need not have such a box as folks like myself want to see you do good but I don't like the idea anyone will profit from my help and I'm sure many others here will say the same thing.

We have a development section on the site for programmers so there is some benefit for you if you can see your way clear to showing the good faith I and others are basically waiting to see, anyway good to see you here and I hope to talk to you again many times in the future  :)

Offline Miz Jessie T

• Forum Member
  • Otium, Unitas & Aequalitas!
    • Miz Jessie T © on Twitter
« Reply #111 on: September 22, 2010, 10:10:08 pm »
HIIIIIIIII
I miss a lot of ppl I used to talk to on WINMX I can't dl it and can't acces the chatt rooms :(   So if meme, quicksy and everybody who might remember me (Jessie_555) sees this, I don't do forums anymore but I'll have a look to se if you reply to this. And I really miss halfy(Half_Pint) if any one are in thouch with him pleace tell him it would be nice to hear from him :) I can be reaced on Twitter FaceBook or MySpace... I've just started out on Twitter so thats the safest bet ...Twitter link in profile

MooOOoo...!

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #112 on: September 22, 2010, 11:29:29 pm »
You rang  :lol:

Half still has his room up Jess and I,m still about the place here so we havent all gotten split up, nice to hear from you again and I will draw halfs attention to this post but if you have some private method of contact please sent it to me and i,ll pass it on to half , been a long time but good to hear from you again  :yes:

Offline crazyeddie

• Forum Member
« Reply #113 on: May 24, 2011, 07:50:23 pm »
Hello folks,

I came here to find out why Winmx was messing up so bad and now I know.
I've been using Winmx for at least ten years now. To me, Winmx is home.
Lately I've been going to OpenNap to d/l the stuff I need. I'd rather do that with on Wimnx  although I'm getting to like OpenNap more and more.  I hope this problem is fixed at some point so I can go back to using Winmx again. Thanks to everyone connected with this site and to those who supply the servers.

Offline Jiinx

• Forum Member
« Reply #114 on: May 26, 2011, 03:41:33 pm »
 Hello all !
  This is my first time actually posting on WinMX world but I started using WinMX  around 2002. It's been the main downloading tool for my MP3s since then. It's a fabulous program and you guys have done a great job maintaining it !  I hope it never dies !

Offline Debra924

• Forum Member
« Reply #115 on: May 27, 2011, 11:52:35 pm »
I have been usng WnMx since 1998.   I absolutely  love it .  I came here today for the first time to find out what is going on.  It is absolute crap. I remember when  the internet  became so accessible to the public.  Everything was free.  The whole concept was the free exchange of information, etc.  It was like having the whole world  as a library.Now everyone is out to make a buck.  It is not the same.  I will remain loyal to WinMx.  I will never stay. Thank you.   Tonight a friend and I are having wine and dancing with all the music provided by WinMx

Offline Aquarius_500

• Forum Member
« Reply #116 on: June 09, 2011, 06:18:12 pm »
Thank you for the warm welcome!
I am a newcomer to the WinMx community. I intend to be a good neighbor by complying with community expectations, such as, sharing data fairly and equitably. I love music from the 60s, 70s and 80s when music was music played by bands; not the canned stuff called "music" today.

I have a considerable collection of these golden oldies. Feel free to contact me.

Aquarius_500   :howdy:
Aquarius_500

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #117 on: June 10, 2011, 12:53:14 am »
Hi Aquarius welcome to the winmxworld forum  :)

Offline jem21

• Forum Member
« Reply #118 on: June 11, 2011, 08:22:32 am »
Hello everyone, I'm a very old user of WinMx and also a very old user (full stop) so am not very technical.  Found this web site because of all the pr***ts flooding our searchs recently.  I am trying to find answers.  I've tried Ares, didn't like it, I want my WinMx working again!  I'm also new to Forums etc so don't expect much from me, I'm a useless old biddy.

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #119 on: June 11, 2011, 11:08:08 am »
Hi Jem21, welcome to the WinMXWorld forum!

For information about the attacks, you can visit the links below. There you can find all the information you need.

http://winmxworld.com/tutorials/wpn_attack_information_.html
https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=10932.0.html

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  Welcome

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx