gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 19, 2024, 08:47:56 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Chat Issues  |  Banned?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Banned?  (Read 14085 times)

Offline Mr.D123

• Forum Member
Banned?
« on: December 18, 2008, 11:00:47 pm »
I have my suspicions, but I'll ask before I assume. Am I banned? I haven't been able to access the room for quite a while now. If I am, why? Sorry to have to post crap like this here, but I'm really curious...
59.7% of statistics are made up

Offline Mr.D123

• Forum Member
Re: Banned?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 11:23:47 pm »
I can't find an edit button, so I'll just add that I'm talking about the WinMXHelp and Chat rooms.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 01:23:07 am »
I,m not aware of any banning Mr D, can you confirm the room addy you tried to enter please :S

Offline Mr.D123

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 01:43:04 am »
WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE and, more recently, I haven't been able to get into WinMXWorld.com Cafe_AE182F4ECAFE

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 02:12:02 am »
I have reset the room Bans so give it a try now Mr D.

Merry Xmas btw and hope to see you about during the festive season.

Offline RReactor

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 06:32:37 pm »
lol are you kidding  me mr d  i hear banning ppl is the norm now in there  nook is training blue geek to be just like him  only geek has one different  quality he knows how to kiss ass good and get info on ppl by sitting in other ppls rooms to try and solve the spamming problem that is clearly directed at wmw  since they didn't know how to address the problem they go looking for ppl they can use to take care of the problems that are theres  but is hurting  all of winmx  and the funny thing about it is there is so many ppl that have been screwed  by them who the hell knows how many ppl are doing it  and by the way nook keep up the good work you and  bluey as i am slowly getting all the ppl that were disgusted  in there and are helping me out  some of the old ppl from a few years back all the throw aways are  the ones that know there shit  anyway  and are not worried about trying to control winmx
RReactor

Offline ]2aven (R.I.P.)

• MX Hosts
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 06:44:04 pm »
Yeah you got that right RR...

15:51:26 #c9#»]\/[v]\/[« #c74#]2aven000_38919 (DSL 298 files) has entered
15:51:26 Hello »]\/[v]\/[« ]2aven000_38919, Welcome to WinMXWorld.com Room.
15:51:36 ¤l|[W/¥\W]Omega|l¤ hello Raven
15:51:44 »]\/[v]\/[« ]2aven now what's the problem
15:51:53 ¤l|[W/¥\W]Omega|l¤ what do you mean
15:52:11 »]\/[v]\/[« ]2aven can i get hrough a day without hearing im being talked about here
15:52:24 «l|ñòóKýçrÕôK|l» no
15:52:28 Little Brother Failed creating socket, thats the problem
15:52:33 «l|ñòóKýçrÕôK|l» want me to prove it?
15:52:34 »]\/[v]\/[« ]2aven at least include me in the conversation
15:52:45 «l|ñòóKýçrÕôK|l» no way where's the fun in that
15:52:49  Cherry  lol
15:52:50 ·;·Fàñçý Méòw·;·  o.O
15:52:52  Cherry  meanie
15:52:55 ·;·Fàñçý Méòw·;·  wth is going on?
15:52:56 «l|ñòóKýçrÕôK|l» yes
15:52:58 ·;·Fàñçý Méòw·;·  lol
15:52:59 ¤l|·;·Gêêk  O'ߣÜë 412|l¤ you told me not to...
15:53:00 ·;·Fàñçý Méòw·;·  hi Nooks
15:53:02 «l|ñòóKýçrÕôK|l» nothing
15:53:16  Cherry  nooks lost an arguament with wifey, so he is grouchy again
15:53:23 «l|ñòóKýçrÕôK|l» Raven, take your issues elswhere, the conversation nothing to moan n whine about
15:53:45 ¤STORM¤ so socket failed means two things trying to use 1 port?
15:53:51 »]\/[v]\/[« ]2aven not whineing at all just wondering what your issues are with me today
15:53:55   ®ÊN  Pri   guys, Nut is in her room and making out that things said here are worse, this is him in her room "RAVEN THERE TALKING ABOUT U IN WMW!'
15:54:01   ®ÊN  Pri   seriously nut, why are you doing that for?
15:54:08 ¤l|·;·Gêêk  O'ߣÜë 412|l¤ and if you are here, raven, i'm not to talk to you, you told me so..
15:54:11   ®ÊN  Pri   "<{ß{¥}£} Qûéèn ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze> THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU IN WMW "
15:54:11  Cherry  thats pathetic
15:54:13 {ß{¥}£} Qûéèn ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze how wud u feel if they talked about u ?
15:54:17 {ß{¥}£} Qûéèn ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze eh
15:54:19 ·;·Fàñçý Méòw·;·  How crazy is that?
15:54:21   ®ÊN  Pri   why nut are u trying to cause agro?
15:54:24 {ß{¥}£} Qûéèn ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze i am not
15:54:25 ·;·Fàñçý Méòw·;·  I havent seen nothing
15:54:25 «l|ñòóKýçrÕôK|l» any issues I have with you I'll bring to you myself, starting with you comin with that attitude
15:54:28 {ß{¥}£} #c?#King ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze666_31617 has left
15:54:33  Cherry  thats just major crap stirring
15:54:35 syo wtf
15:54:37 [SvrMsg] You have been banned.
15:54:37 You left the channel.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2009, 09:33:41 pm »
Raven has anyone besides Nut come in your room and asked you to account for yourself ?

No ? didnt think so. All of the rooms on WinMX are free to do as they wish speak about what they wish and if your not in favour of that then I suggest your in the wrong place for you, I spoke about you in the room today myself and I would rather you posted that than some log where you had a disagreement, posting chat logs is not polite in my view but is sometimes necessary, but in this case its not, no one bad mouthed you when I was there and if you make forum posts as you did the other day, making all sorts of allegations, why should the admins feel any love towards you ?  

I hate to say this but you came in the room with a bad attitude and you left with one.

Ask Nut for the other log and you,ll see that we expressed concern and real sympathy for you rather than anything else, we all know you and its hurting evryone when you take a small part of whats being said and not see the whole picture, we are not your enemy Raven if nothing else keep that in your thoughts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactor, I think your becoming a parasite, you seem to have hunted around the forum for an 11 month old topic that you could spam with your agenda of abusive comments, as before you disappoint me and the others who know you on the team, what happened to the good guy we all know, surely a falling out with wmw is not the end of the world but a beginning for your own efforts, I wish you all the good luck with what your trying to do and you can rest easy that whatever that is I for one wont be coming to abuse your forum with badmouthing.

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• my name is nooks, and I approve this message
  • MX Hosts
  • Dream BIG, Live BIGGER!!
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 10:00:36 pm »
This is so sadly pathetic I wasn't sure I wanted to even post a responce but here goes. You said 1 thing right in your whole post RR without even actually saying it. You accused Bluey of having the 1 trait that I do not and that is kissing ass. So you and all the rest of the shit stirrers will well know I refuse to kiss your ass which is what started your pathetic issues with me in the first place. And you're damned right I've tried to get the rest of the admins and supers to quit coddling your whiney snivelling ass. You are truely sad.

As for Raven I think it's painfully obvious I know there's no talking with her because she's looking for a fight and I refused to give her one or condone her looking for one this morning. So I joked and talked shit. Something I will do again should the situation and opportunity present itself to me again. Yes, I kicked her but only after repeated requests to stop. I also did everything I could to make sure she knew that she WAS NOT banned and she WAS welcome back in there if she was willing to drop the argueing. If that's your only obvious reason for coming into the room then I will ask you to leave and if you can't find your way out or stop with the bullshit I will help you out. Now I do hope this clears some of this morning's confusion because I don't intend to explain it again.

Nut got kicked and banned because of his obvious motives and intent to cause more bullshit and stir even more trouble. My message to him is shit seems to follow him everywhere, you keep going and you may well find yourself looking at yet another room you can't return to.
When you wake up each morning always try to remember tomorrow is never your option, it's God's. Love like you want to. Live like you aren't afraid. And ALWAYS try to remember that even if it seems personal it's never as important as something you may have forgotten to do today.

WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE - For WinMX help or help on other pc related matters.
WinMXWorld.com Cafe_AE182F4ECAFE - For great chat.

Offline ]2aven (R.I.P.)

• MX Hosts
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2009, 10:13:52 pm »
I came to your room and asked for the chance to defend my good name as it was clearly being smeared in a so called "help room". This is how you've been helpful to the Community all week. That's what started this. I asked you for the chance to defend myself and you turned me down and banned me. OK fine. Use WMW Help to smear the others that provide services to this community. Explains why no one is jumping to your rescue to code a new client for you.  LOL

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2009, 10:50:27 pm »
Raven you dont need defending amongst friends dont you uderstand that ?

Who smeared you ? Please dont make fun of any efforts we have tried to make to get us a client its just a low blow and I will disengage with you in a major way if thats all your about.

Offline ]2aven (R.I.P.)

• MX Hosts
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2009, 11:45:49 pm »
Well let's recap the whole thing and maybe we can settle this and I can go about my business..

We have a nice discussion a while back about building trust, forward movement software wise, caches, etc. Right?

So here I am sitting in my own corner of WinMX minding my own business and several people come to me saying .. you know you're being bashed in WMW Help lately? Things are being said about WCS source codes. Lies are being told about you deleting posts on your site, they're recommending that no one use your WCS fix, etc.

So.. I come here to see wth is up and I get a lot of you cant be trusted and your selfish because you never offered to help with caches .. backed by your kiss ass Bluey who's on my last nerve with his comments this week...

14:52:46 ¤l|·;·Gêêk  O'ߣÜë 412|l¤ and i sensed a lot of time spent mulling over whether to do something, when offered or asked
14:53:17 ¤l|·;·Gêêk  O'ߣÜë 412|l¤ an almost beauracratic lag...
14:53:47 ¤l|·;·Gêêk  O'ߣÜë 412|l¤ 6 months just to DECIDE whether to do something?

Have I been refusing to run caches for 6 months? No I haven't..

I've been here defending you people when you're being slammed about caches being down or flooders getting through. I reported peer media when asked since I'm a U.S. resident. I even talked to Mind about helping with the "new client" boasting about you and how you would like to see forward movement in that area. I even considered passing the WCS code to you when I was leaving WinMX 4 or 5 days ago. LOL

Then here I am sitting in my own little corner of WinMX today and here we go again .. I hear I'm being belittled by your kiss ass admin again about my hard work on the WCS project .. AGAIN!! ...

14:55:19 ¤l|·;·Gêêk  O'ߣÜë 412|l¤ yes, i did note that she is merely custodian of the code...
14:55:21 ¤l|·;·Gêêk  O'ߣÜë 412|l¤ for now

Merey custodian of the code eh? What I did for this project is this.. I compiled them, tested them, and released them. Both the Windows and Linux versions. Provided help and support for WCS (all versions) and put up with everyone's bullcrap at the same time. Kept the site going while hosting 5-7 rooms at a time and this clown is belittling me?

What exactly does for now mean? Doe's he think he's gonna come take it from me? Well good luck breaking my 16 char encrypted password that I set up after that comment.

Oh and let's not forget the moderator conversations in this forum where I was wrongly blamed for setting up some source code website.

So this how we build trust with each other is it? and Seriously what was it again that I did to ya'll at WMW that you feel the need to bash me all week in a room that highly represents WinMX and advises the users that go there? And then banned when I go in to speak with someone about it.

That's fine. You know WMW Help is the only room I've ever been banned from in my 4 years on WinMX but no worries now you can bash me and I can't even come in for an explaination. I tried to play nice and "build trust" but that's not gonna happen now so you might as well ban me from the site also..

Maybe all this doesn't come from you directly but it comes from someone who represents this site and your room. Someone who'd rather call users "Dummies" than provide the proper setup help. Good Bye and Good Luck...

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2009, 12:57:15 am »
I am once again glad your expressing what the real problems are, of course I too dont like to see our admins using arrogant or foul language when dealing with guests your aware of this I'm sure, your also aware we have a multiple tiered system of administration where the supervisors are usually folks doing critical roles for us and the assistant supervisors are the folks in the wings who are still learning the ropes so to speak and will in time either move up or move away, either way you surely can understand with such a fair sized team we can seem like we are saying more than one take on any particular subject but lets understand that each of those folks does not park their opinion on joining our team , they are all still the characters we all know and love most of the time, they have in most cases been selcted for their persistance and knowledge, those are the traits we need when things go wrong and we need a fast acting and self organising team, in emergencies they shine, when its not so problematic they like yourself maybe become restless and complacent, I myself have done the same thing I,m sure you will agree so I dont want to trivialise your concerns but I just wanted you to know that we are not bullies idiots or thugs picking on folks we are intelligent folks who often roll the first few comments off our heads and thats not always the best thing to do but it at least shows you the honesty and integrity we have sought out from their plain speech, you know where you stand and so do they

We dont need caches atm rest easy and as I said at the time if we do your name was on the list along with some of the others who also offered, there is I,m sure you agree no point in revealing all our resources to the enemy prior to any attack and to have folks in reserve is something we have always stated on the forum here is our goal.

We like yourself are human Raven, as a team we speak with many voices although I hope all in support of our core values and goals, its not my wish or yours for me to censor anyone if they are able to articulate issues we all need to address, whether they be forum staff or other folks who care enough to post here, its the matters raised we should all concentrate on and not the faces behind the comment, we all do ourselves a disservice when we put on the blinkers and refuse to go the extra mile in resolving conflict, both real and perceieved.

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• MX Hosts
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2009, 01:18:06 am »
I came to your room and asked for the chance to defend my good name as it was clearly being smeared in a so called "help room". This is how you've been helpful to the Community all week. That's what started this. I asked you for the chance to defend myself and you turned me down and banned me. OK fine. Use WMW Help to smear the others that provide services to this community. Explains why no one is jumping to your rescue to code a new client for you.  LOL
Raven you dont need defending amongst friends dont you uderstand that ?
Couldn't have said that better myself I think and that was all I was trying to get across this morning really. If you're so worried someone will say something about you then do not put yourself in the public eye like you have. I have seen your posts on the fixes, I know you care. So does everyone else who reads them. What's to deffend? In all honesty and I swear this on my own backside if I had thought that conversation on you and Mind was SO BAD I would've ended it before anything past where I caught up with it. I give respect where respect is due and usually beforehand. When you come in the room like you did this morning it gives the appearence of being very childish. I just gave you what you were giving. God knows I get talked about on here all the time but I'll be damned if I'll go running to those people crying "STOP IT! STOP IT!". I'm bigger than that and you're bigger than this and what you showed this morning. Now you can take this like you want to and I do apologise for being harsh in my previous post but surely to god you can understand where all of this can wear one or even a group of people to their tolerance level. Nowhere in the pamplet when they ask you to be an admin or a super in the room does it say you must practice the patience of Jobe to do this and sometimes it gets very tough to be strong enough to sit back and watch people try to break you down. Now if you can't understand that then I feel more sorry for you than I do about my own behaviour earlier today and in my previous post. If you'd like to talk earnestly, privately, and in an area NOT the help room feel free to hit me up but if raging and name calling and poppin off insults is all you want then I'll pass ahead of time.
When you wake up each morning always try to remember tomorrow is never your option, it's God's. Love like you want to. Live like you aren't afraid. And ALWAYS try to remember that even if it seems personal it's never as important as something you may have forgotten to do today.

WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE - For WinMX help or help on other pc related matters.

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2009, 01:26:58 am »
so I am a Kiss-ass now?

Hm, only one person (who I HAVE tried to help) has referred to me in that way...

i guess some people just let their thoughts just run away to illogical conclusions.

Some see what they see without looking at the whole picture, a sort of 'selective blindness'

Raven, i wish i could tell you how badly you perceive...

I know i perceive based on your own words, and those of many others far wiser than myself...

If some of my comments seem uncomfortable to you, consider my sources, consider what i am given to deduce upon...
What you think is important is rarely urgent
But what you think is Urgent is rarely important

Just remember that...

Offline DaBees-Knees

• WMW Team
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2009, 01:47:57 am »
Before people start making 2 + 2 = 5. We are aware that some people are having difficulty in getting in to the help room and the cafe. This in most cases is not due to any ban being applied by WinMx. The cause is being looked in to.

Offline ]2aven (R.I.P.)

• MX Hosts
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2009, 06:30:04 am »

ñòóKýçrÕôK
my name is nooks, and I approve this message
Supervisor
Dream BIG, Live BIGGER!!
View Profile Personal Message (Offline)   
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 06:00:36 PM »
This is so sadly pathetic I wasn't sure I wanted to even post a responce but here goes. You said 1 thing right in your whole post RR without even actually saying it. You accused Bluey of having the 1 trait that I do not and that is kissing ass.

Yes ass kisser.  :thumbs:  You see I wasn't the one that pointed that out, I just followed suit.

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2009, 06:39:19 am »
This is getting ridiculous and kinda sad. I thought we were all adults here. This is starting to remind me of kindergarten. I am sure we all have better things to do then pick on people we met online. I mean seriously. Is this how everyone spends their day?

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• MX Hosts
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2009, 06:44:41 am »
Raven dear, I doubt seriously Bluey would kiss your ass or any other on this planet. If you wish to make your assumptions based on what one person said then make them on the people you seem to fear the most and that's the ones whom you believe think so little of you. Bluey is not your enemy here and I can telly ou that most likely it is the currents friends you seem to have recently made using you in some poor attempt to get at WMW. Now your real friends know I'm not speaking about them, but your "so-called" new friends who seem to be driving your recent postings know exactly I'm talking about. Think what you want but first back up and look at the whole picture without them breathing down your neck with them whispering the ("they did this"es) and the ("they did thats"). There is more here than meets the eye but I really belive you've let your eyes get focused in the wrong direction. If you really want to hate us after that then do it but be sure you're only doing it because that's what you want. Not all the troublemakers around you. When did all these problems between you and WMW start? Who was there when it did? Why all of a sudden are these new friends your new friends? What are they really after? If you can look at that and still see what you see then so be it. It is what it is.

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2009, 09:12:37 am »
Well,
i was trying not to get too involved with this, but as my name was mensioned in 1 of the posted logs, all i did was post just 1 bug report on an annoying wcs rename issue that filled room whanever some1 on secondary or client refreshed, it would show as a name change, filling the room with lots of them from all the users,
i was told it isnt a bug, im wasting their time and was told to go away back to rebellion and my membership deleted,
this is why nobody posts bug reports, because they dont want to be told they are wasting her time or be deleted.

now i see post after post both here and raven's drama section on her forum just for the drama she is making, just like a child throwing a strop for attention like a drama queen.

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Chat Issues  |  Banned?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.024 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx